Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most Promising New & Veteran IFBB Pros of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post

good luck to Ashley making her bikini return at the Colorado Mile High Championships

good she won.
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    good she won.
    yes, you will be hard pressed to find another ass that smells or looks as good in the female divisions right now..
    we must support her

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    good she won.
    Did you see photos mate? I have, remember what I said about the way pro bikini has gone now? It's got even worse. I doubt any of the top five weighed over 100lbs. It's not good mate.

Veins in their lower abs and SO thin.

Eating disorders and metabolic and thyroid damage here we come.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Babak Akbarniya, 212 New Zealand 2018 Champion.

Attachment 367237
    Papadookie, he took 4th.Jafar is the champ
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

I wish poor Ashley could get a few roast dinners in her. Poor girl looks starved, bless her.

I hate the way pro bikini has gone now, these girls are way too thin. Nothing of them.

Was talking to an American open pro a few weeks ago about the crisis happening with some of these ladies that no one wants to seem to talk about. They're having thyroid issues, metabolic damage, eating disorders and more horrible issues as a result of the extreme look they now have to attain to seemingly do well in shows.

Pro League please pull this back into line. These girls are messing themselves up mentally and physically. It can't keep going this way and veins up abs on BIKINI? No one wants to see that and it's hard to attain that fully naturally.

^^this.. follow her on IG. Shocked to see her wither away to skin and bones.

Sad thing is all the praise she gets on IG for this look. It's not a good look, nor healthy.

Division is out of control.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Wellness division for the win with the way bikini is trending

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    ^^this.. follow her on IG. Shocked to see her wither away to skin and bones.

Sad thing is all the praise she gets on IG for this look. It's not a good look, nor healthy.

Division is out of control.
    I bet she looked PERFECT at 8 weeks out Dave.

And of course the praise will fall on her from her legions of fans. They won't give a second thought to what she has to do and how she feels when she has to look like this newer bikini look.

I mean, veins on abs for bloody BIKINI???? What next? You don't win a bikini show if your glutes aren't shredded? Where is this all headed?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I bet she looked PERFECT at 8 weeks out Dave.

And of course the praise will fall on her from her legions of fans. They won't give a second thought to what she has to do and how she feels when she has to look like this newer bikini look.

I mean, veins on abs for bloody BIKINI???? What next? You don't win a bikini show if your glutes aren't shredded? Where is this all headed?
    agree, but Ashley took it as a challenge to try to get down to that size that they are rewarding..
    i dont know how she kept her ass as full as she did dropping that much weight even

Ashley will be going for her 2nd win of the year at the Vancouver Pro in a few weeks

She can shit on my balls anytime!

Ashley will be going for her 2nd win of the year at the Vancouver Pro in a few weeks
    edwards , im sorry but I have found somebody better bro..

deniz saynar ,, a turkish bikini pro ,,, bro brest off all time , and even better the roomers is that she is a virgin ..

32467042_468018976981719_311605563861499904_n.jpgimages.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg29715503_208791573186915_6615991064689901568_n.jpg

like a kardashian on steroids , but better ...Edwards 10 out of ten in my taste
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

^ she is good but like a 2nd call out girl.. not top level unless she has a nice hairy crotch
    Ashley has her dominated

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast