Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most Promising New & Veteran IFBB Pros of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Pizza ?

MD Online Editor
    yes, a bacon and pepparoni pizza with perfect crust.. those first bites are like heaven

one of Ashley's best photos, her entire body looks to be edible

just needs thicker eyebrows.. me and a.j. like lots of hair in all places

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    one of Ashley's best photos, her entire body looks to be edible

And I quote from the fans on her Facebook- “this picture shows a side of you we don’t get to see often”

“The front” I’m guessing.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    And I quote from the fans on her Facebook- “this picture shows a side of you we don’t get to see often”

“The front” I’m guessing.
    Hahahhahahahahhahaha! Lmao
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

just needs thicker eyebrows.. me and a.j. like lots of hair in all places
    Yup , you are correct .
    Why do girls pluck theyre eye brows so much?
    I hate it , many times I see shiit like this in the streets Eyebrows+fail_a455a0_3358445.jpg..Why cant they just let it grow ? much better .

Although this look 3F4D9DA400000578-4416426-image-m-2_1492358295613.jpgwe can NOT RECOMMEND ..

And edwards dobri got screwed ....But since jose is m.d legend we shall not cry too much ...But edwards you are warned , there is going to be a lot of dobri propaganda coming out soon bro.

We must promote dobri look at this bro

20160918_125559_4832.jpg what do you see ? dobri smoking big Ramy on the most muscular bro, you see it dont you ? lights out bro,

here you see dobri images.jpeg , bro edwards this guy should be a star , why is there no hype ? has he been in butt buddy dvd with lukas? or what is going on? is this anti bulgaria politicks?does USA have any beef with bulgaria in the past?
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yup , you are correct .
    I hate it , many times I see shiit like this in the streets Eyebrows+fail_a455a0_3358445.jpg..Why cant they just let it grow ? much better .

Although this look 3F4D9DA400000578-4416426-image-m-2_1492358295613.jpgwe can NOT RECOMMEND ..

And edwards dobri got screwed ....But since jose is m.d legend we shall not cry too much ...But edwards you are warned , there is going to be a lot of dobri propaganda coming out soon bro.

20160918_125559_4832.jpg what do you see ? dobri smoking big Ramy on the most muscular bro, you see it dont you ? lights out bro,

here you see dobri images.jpeg , bro edwards this guy should be a star , why is there no hype ? has he been in butt buddy dvd with lukas? or what is going on? is this anti bulgaria politicks?does USA have any beef with bulgaria in the past?
    USA has not been beefing with Bulgaria. We have NATO Base here, also we support USA in many endeavours. He has won IFBB Pro show and placed great in other shows...
    Dobri is a manly alpha male with great sense of humour (check his Facebook) and girls love him and he loves girls. No bati Lukas shit.
    Maybe he is too manly for USA auditory tastes? He is too rugged and freaky monster and triggers people in US, as they want the beautiful Rhoden physique to promote? No more freaky mass monsters that look epic and vascular powerful physiques push propaganda?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yup , you are correct .

i will join the propaganda of women growing there eyebrows out more and the Dobri propganda.. unlike Rhoden i think Dobri has an epic look just needs to be a little more polished.. i think being around so many beautiful girls sometimes distracts him but will join you on the mission

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    USA has not been beefing with Bulgaria. We have NATO Base here, also we support USA in many endeavours. He has won IFBB Pro show and placed great in other shows...
    Dobri is a manly alpha male with great sense of humour (check his Facebook) and girls love him and he loves girls. No bati Lukas shit.
    Maybe he is too manly for USA auditory tastes? He is too rugged and freaky monster and triggers people in US, as they want the beautiful Rhoden physique to promote? No more freaky mass monsters that look epic and vascular powerful physiques push propaganda?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Are you sure ?have you seen mr miroslav barhachev aka rusev maxresdefault-9-678x381.jpg, he is bulgarian wrestler in wwe.
    In the beginning the americans hated him just because he was from bulgaria ...And here although dobre is clearly on of the best 212 guys in the world , and he has clearly the best overall swag when you bring in swag, fashion, freakiness, eye brows etch images.jpeg.
    Yet he is not pushed in the media , on instagram or any any contest reports .Bring in that he lost to a guy with no chest development whatsoever ..

Maybee there is some anti bulgaria propaganda beeing played out by the higher ups?Thois is very strange , so you telling me they rather promote cody maxresdefault.jpg, than this ??42502914_914823288711266_9025947120008831213_n.jpg
    I smell something fishy, something is not right ...Or as you say the world is clearly gaying it self up jaden-smith-dress-1-z.jpg so dobri gets boycotted because of his old school alpha male looks?..
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Are you sure ?have you seen mr miroslav barhachev aka rusev maxresdefault-9-678x381.jpg, he is bulgarian wrestler in wwe.
    In the beginning the americans hated him just because he was from bulgaria ...And here although dobre is clearly on of the best 212 guys in the world , and he has clearly the best overall swag when you bring in swag, fashion, freakiness, eye brows etch images.jpeg.
    Yet he is not pushed in the media , on instagram or any any contest reports .Bring in that he lost to a guy with no chest development whatsoever ..

Maybee there is some anti bulgaria propaganda beeing played out by the higher ups?Thois is very strange , so you telling me they rather promote cody maxresdefault.jpg, than this ??42502914_914823288711266_9025947120008831213_n.jpg
    I smell something fishy, something is not right ...Or as you say the world is clearly gaying it self up jaden-smith-dress-1-z.jpg so dobri gets boycotted because of his old school alpha male looks?..
    Iím on it mate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Dobri is a freak always loved his physique
    coached by Chad Nichols

Ashley will be doing the Arnold Classic Ohio... lets all wish her luck by letting her know we would choose to eat her ass over a steak dinner

Ashley will be doing the Arnold Classic Ohio... lets all wish her luck by letting her know we would choose to eat her ass over a steak dinner

EQDWARDS ashley is the shiit , but you are lucky because I have found another ho I want to bang more than ashley So y ou can keep here

looks bro 38097023_221129308515711_5961987607024893952_n.jpg fucking epic laurie chapaddos second place bikini olympia , looks better than ashley, almost as hot as toney freeman bro, look at the face 10 out of ten

42002341_337370317000797_8277443526948950286_n.jpg37394170_392355564625620_5173692801325465600_n.jpg33313388_214078722725427_2862253535624429568_n.jpg

Chapados , I wanna be youre nasty man , I wanna make you re body scream ,
    Lets me lick you up and down to you say stop .
    I wanna play with youre body baby , make you real hot

yes, a bacon and pepparoni pizza with perfect crust.. those first bites are like heaven
    Hey my favourite white man off all time , bro normally we dont promote the enemy but ninja did you see THE SEAN ALLEN INTERVIEW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    BRO WATCH IT BRO IT IS EPIC EPIC I TELL YOU JUST EPIC

BIG SEAN ALLEN TROLLING PRIME TIME BRO FUCKING EPIC BRO , IT IS LIKE WE TWINZ BRO , NO WONDER I WAS A SEAN ALLEN FAN, EDWARDS THIS SEAN ALLEN IS LEGIT TROLLING BRO, JUST EPIC

Hey my favourite white man off all time , bro normally we dont promote the enemy but ninja did you see THE SEAN ALLEN INTERVIEW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    BRO WATCH IT BRO IT IS EPIC EPIC I TELL YOU JUST EPIC

BIG SEAN ALLEN TROLLING PRIME TIME BRO FUCKING EPIC BRO , IT IS LIKE WE TWINZ BRO , NO WONDER I WAS A SEAN ALLEN FAN, EDWARDS THIS SEAN ALLEN IS LEGIT TROLLING BRO, JUST EPIC
    no, but i will check it out now and see what he says.. i remember in the magazines he was the big man on the block that was going for his pro card .. a true big man but then Chris Cook took the spotlight because he had bigger calves...i never could understand why the calves were always a focus

EQDWARDS ashley is the shiit , but you are lucky because I have found another ho I want to bang more than ashley So y ou can keep here

looks bro 38097023_221129308515711_5961987607024893952_n.jpg fucking epic laurie chapaddos second place bikini olympia , looks better than ashley, almost as hot as toney freeman bro, look at the face 10 out of ten
    bro some girls just look dirty and non edible.. like Shawna Carla for example..
    Ashley Kaltwasser you could eat and not get stuffed, she is high in protein and high in carbs

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast