Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next MD Cover: Nathan De asha...Armed & Dangerous!

Default Next MD Cover: Nathan De asha...Armed & Dangerous!

Check out our next MD cover featuring Nathan De asha and my editorial!

http://musculardevelopment.com/news/...l#.Ws9nuNTwaos
    Last edited by Steve Blechman; April 12th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

excellent cover.. i believe DeAsha and Winklar along with Ramy will be the stars of this Olympia

nice
    MY KING OF KINGS

Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    excellent cover.. i believe DeAsha and Winklar along with Ramy will be the stars of this Olympia
    Yup nathan de asha the only man you do not need too photo shop to look epic

HUGE ROUND EPIC SIZE hqdefault.jpg
    BEAUTIFUL SHAPE and symmetry 265 pounds and no gut 32b9e4363042b2e49826ee5eda317210-1.jpg.

Yup edwards and to make it getter GUES WHERE HE IS FROM JAMAICA AND THE PHILIPPINES ..yes can you believe it he is half JAMAICAN too ...Yes ..
    Yes have you not noticed when the u.k boys propaganda machine guys are bragging about the u.k swag they forget to say he is originally from JAMAICA and the filiphines ..

I personally rate philipino people as top 4 best people in the world when it comes to class and work ethic ..Mix that in with jamaican genetics and it is light out ..
    I expect ig sings from nathan ..He has already a top 5 olympia phsquue ..

He is in my opinion better than dexter at this point , although mr shawn rhoden is still in peak better than nathan rhodens peak was 4 years ago....
    Nathan is better than bonac ...

Only heath ,RAMY beyeke and roelly can match him at theyrre best ,, CEDRIc would be on the list too but since he refuses to use steroids he wont beat nathan ...

NATHAN WAVE OF THE FUTURE ALONG WITH SERGIO OLIVIA ..

YES me and nathan half jamaicans half swag champs IMG_0783.jpg
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Noise View Post
    Looks good!
    Awesome cover and great to see MD getting back to its roots with a hardcore bodybuilding cover

Bro, where have you been? Are you making juice? Howard says you must be a WWE wrestler, it would be epic.

Yes, Nathan is Olympia top 4: Curry, Ramy, Rhoden and Nathan.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Bro, where have you been? Are you making juice? Howard says you must be a WWE wrestler, it would be epic.

Yes, Nathan is Olympia top 4: Curry, Ramy, Rhoden and Nathan.
    I GOT some very bad news bro, very bad.
    I wish too post in the different treads first, but i will make a sad announcement in my we meet a.j tread before bed..

yes he is top 4 for sure ....Withpout politics guaranteed top 4 .

BATTY it is meant to be bro m2b.jpg
    When I went to london two months a go first I was a little hesitant because the rumours was that the show was stacked with mens phsqyue batty boys 75980513559806117.jpg and bikini hoes anorexia2.jpg
    But since it was bob s first show I had to show support anyway ..

then out of the blue Wessley vissors was there IMG_0878.jpg
    yes I went backstage , took this picture of him, bonded with him for 20 minuttes IMG_0916.jpg
    luke sandoe was there , but best off all nathan was there .

I talked to him baxcksage I said to him

hello nathan, im a.j , im from the streets --I want to give you two advises because i see greatness in you ..
    First he looked at my shoesIMG_0156.jpg , and he said to me tell me more .

I told him , that I have seen many talents come and go ..But i see mr olympia potential in you .

But to win the olympia no matter how great you are you must move to america Unknown.jpg.You can not become mr olympia if you are not living in america .
    Sure dorian did it but he was white so with the current bodybuilding politics f_gwbush_jebsocarolina_160215.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg you have to move ..

Then when you arrive to america you must bring out the KING KAMLI I GIMMICK

ARRIVE to america talk trash , and create beef ....

AND LOOK WHAT HE DID ,, HE MOVED TO AMERICA TWO WEEKS AGO AND HE IS CREATING BEEF , HE IS CREATING CONTROVERSY, JUST LIKE SERGIO OLIVIA IS DOING ..

MY BOYS ARE MOVING ON UP BRO, ROELLY NATHAN AND SERGIO VAVE OF THE FUTURE

Hahaha, they are going up thanks to your marketing tips.

Nathan looks amazing in that video, the stomach so flat that Kinik is getting a handjob.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Yes, Nathan stirring the pot..

taking names..

a.j. is right, more controversy, call outs, etc., is good to drum up interest as bb'ing is dying and CPD getting more popular with mainstream..

Just watched HBO documentary on Andre The Giant.. Vince McMahon is a genius in how he made WWF popular back in the 80's..

Wrestle mania III - Andre The Giant v. Hulk Hogan

93,000 fans in attendance..

IFBB Pro contests held at hotel ballrooms lmao!

At least Steve Weinberger fixed that up for NYP.. it'll be at an actual arena.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Your commentary is improving AJ. You need your own blog or column or something. At least your own Sticky on here for Christ's sake. And yeah, Nathan might fuckup some folks plans at the Olympia and wind up in the top 5. He looks better than Dexter, whos been coasting on peoples prior approval of his physique. Hello, Dexter don't look like he used to, and besides the side chest pose, and the front double bi, hes coasting. Now that his arms fucked, hes gotta realize. Nathan and Roelly will both be fuckn with Ramy hard, Heath will be Heath, and not worthy of my critique.
    Last edited by ape of god; April 13th, 2018 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Yeahhhh I agree ME
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by ape of god View Post
    Your commentary is improving AJ. You need your own blog or column or something. At least your own Sticky on here for Christ's sake. And yeah, Nathan might fuckup some folks plans at the Olympia and wind up in the top 5. He looks better than Dexter, whos been coasting on peoples prior approval of his physique. Hello, Dexter don't look like he used to, and besides the side chest pose, and the front double bi, hes coasting. Now that his arms fucked, hes gotta realize. Nathan and Roelly will both be fuckn with Ramy hard, Heath will be Heath, and not worthy of my critique.
    Yes nathan is on the rize .
    Top 5 as you said .
    Heath dominating obviously, perfect score every time 91OzPt1jl6L._SY445_.jpg
    Ramy established in the top 3 , Rhoden if on top 5 , roelly if on top 5 ,

That lives nathan, dexter and bonac left ...Also rhoden has been fading lately ...Nathan is much better than dex at this point .
    Nathan has also moved to america and will win the new york pro .So he has momentum ,,

Olympia prediction

1heath
    roelly
    Ramy
    rhoden
    nathan ..
    Also do not be surprised if kucklo is in the 8th place, I smell the kucklo propaganda machine is in full effect 188236_1609830092637_1442769166_31289203_7606437_n.jpg.
    Dexter the legend this was in 2016 arnoldclassicafrica_gallery-article-660x330.jpg
    Since then he has been fading while beyeke , roelly, bonac, nathan has been rizing .
    Father tie is undefeated but I still expect to see him in the top 8 at age 49, that is epic

nathan trolling morel , delarosa and some midget from the u.k via africa
    NATHAN KING OF NEW YORKs-l300.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yup nathan de asha the only man you do not need too photo shop to look epic

HUGE ROUND EPIC SIZE hqdefault.jpg
    BEAUTIFUL SHAPE and symmetry 265 pounds and no gut 32b9e4363042b2e49826ee5eda317210-1.jpg.

Yup edwards and to make it getter GUES WHERE HE IS FROM JAMAICA AND THE PHILIPPINES ..yes can you believe it he is half JAMAICAN too ...Yes ..
    Yes have you not noticed when the u.k boys propaganda machine guys are bragging about the u.k swag they forget to say he is originally from JAMAICA and the filiphines ..

I personally rate philipino people as top 4 best people in the world when it comes to class and work ethic ..Mix that in with jamaican genetics and it is light out ..
    I expect ig sings from nathan ..He has already a top 5 olympia phsquue ..

He is in my opinion better than dexter at this point , although mr shawn rhoden is still in peak better than nathan rhodens peak was 4 years ago....
    Nathan is better than bonac ...

Only heath ,RAMY beyeke and roelly can match him at theyrre best ,, CEDRIc would be on the list too but since he refuses to use steroids he wont beat nathan ...

NATHAN WAVE OF THE FUTURE ALONG WITH SERGIO OLIVIA ..

YES me and nathan half jamaicans half swag champs IMG_0783.jpg
    He was born and raised in Liverpool idiot not Jamaica.

I miss AJ. (Tear rolls down cheek)
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

D E S T R O Y