Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22

Thread: THE ROCK IS ON A 'RAMPAGE' - Movie Trailer and Dwayne Johnson's Workout

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default THE ROCK IS ON A 'RAMPAGE' - Movie Trailer and Dwayne Johnson's Workout


  2. #2

    Default

    Just seen it !!!

    it was actually a great movie !!!!

    better than 99% of these stupid Fukin action movies with no depth !!!!

    i recommend it !!!

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    can someone explain to me why the rock is such a big star? not hating, just legit curious. seems to be a nice guy, but his acting and movies are horrendous. even Arnold is a better actor and his movies were legit. americans especially are super obsessed with the rock.

  4. #4

    Default

    I met the Rock years ago in a sort of awkward way before he was even the Rock like back in the mid 90's

    I used to meet my girlfriend at the time after our respective works by the coffee shop around the corner from our gym at the time. I grab my coffee go to sit with her at one of the tables and clumsy me I sit down and collide my chair into the large guy behind me. he turns around and we are both apolgising to each other profusely and just talk among us and his friends for a second as we were all going to the gym. I was like "where do I know that guy from?" Later at the gym I see him with his friends working out and it clicks, "thats Rocky Maivia from the Nation of Domination". I did not apporach him after or anything other than giving each other the nod of friendly acknowledgement.

    Anyways he came across to me as a very nice, very cool, and very tall person

  5. #5

    Default

    I agree bro he isn’t a good actor

    but this movie is actually a good one !


    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    can someone explain to me why the rock is such a big star? not hating, just legit curious. seems to be a nice guy, but his acting and movies are horrendous. even Arnold is a better actor and his movies were legit. americans especially are super obsessed with the rock.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    can someone explain to me why the rock is such a big star? not hating, just legit curious. seems to be a nice guy, but his acting and movies are horrendous. even Arnold is a better actor and his movies were legit. americans especially are super obsessed with the rock.
    Being in movies is not always about great acting. It is about performing and connecting with people. In all fairness alot of people who are so called great actors are yes good actors but the roles they do are broing as fuck.

    i always felt that people who play a real life person should not be nominated for awards, because basically they are doing a piss poor "based on a true story(oh brother ) imitation of someone hollywood is either trying to rake over the coals, prop up or titilate us with>

    and finally when we say "great actor" what does that entail. That is like me saying so and so is a great guitarist or drummer even though I have never played either instrument and hence have no fucking clue what actual real great guitar or drumming is, which would mean the same for acting as well

    but I do get what you are saying. to me most great actors are not the well known ones, but the not so well known or ones who become well know as a result of their role, people like James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano is a good example, he becomes Tony, whereas people like Al pacino and deniro have basically been playing the same carcature for 40 years

  7. #7
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,724

    Default

    The guy does work hard though - seems as if he puts out 3-4 movies a year
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  8. #8

    Default

    I dont recommend his movies

    but this this one is actually pretty good Ron

    a really cool movie

    you gotta see it bro

    great story too

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The guy does work hard though - seems as if he puts out 3-4 movies a year

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The rock in WWE was ridiculously charismatic. As for his movies, they suck asses in general. Not his fault, though.

  10. #10

    Default

    I agree Kinic

    but trust me, you’d like this one

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    The rock in WWE was ridiculously charismatic. As for his movies, they suck asses in general. Not his fault, though.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    The rock in WWE was ridiculously charismatic. As for his movies, they suck asses in general. Not his fault, though.
    I look forward to your movie debuts later this year in From Here to Guternity and Lock, Stock and 2 Bloated Ab Muscled

  12. #12

    Default

    Lol


    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    I look forward to your movie debuts later this year in From Here to Guternity and Lock, Stock and 2 Bloated Ab Muscled

  13. #13

    Default

    He's the modern day Arnold, I think he's awesome.

    Was on a British talk show last night, always comes across like a really decent, classy chap. I respect this.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    I look forward to your movie debuts later this year in From Here to Guternity and Lock, Stock and 2 Bloated Ab Muscled
    Reality is funnier than fiction these days.

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,386
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Sometimes you guys come off as HOMOSEXUALS ...not batty boys , but legit homosexuals ...GettyImages-473160566.0-e1515765089109.jpg

    THE ROCK

    bodybuilder
    hall of fame wrestler
    number 1 box office star
    ifbb pro affiliated The-Rock.jpg
    sexy man
    6,4 276 pounds

    AND YOU GUYS HATING, WOW JUST WOW
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Being in movies is not always about great acting. It is about performing and connecting with people. In all fairness alot of people who are so called great actors are yes good actors but the roles they do are broing as fuck.

    i always felt that people who play a real life person should not be nominated for awards, because basically they are doing a piss poor "based on a true story(oh brother ) imitation of someone hollywood is either trying to rake over the coals, prop up or titilate us with>

    and finally when we say "great actor" what does that entail. That is like me saying so and so is a great guitarist or drummer even though I have never played either instrument and hence have no fucking clue what actual real great guitar or drumming is, which would mean the same for acting as well

    but I do get what you are saying. to me most great actors are not the well known ones, but the not so well known or ones who become well know as a result of their role, people like James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano is a good example, he becomes Tony, whereas people like Al pacino and deniro have basically been playing the same carcature for 40 years
    i love me some deniro and Pacino.



    i dont hate the rock, he can make all the Money he does, doesnt bother me, he is a very nice and good guy from what i can tell, but his movies suck donkey dick. None of them will stand the test of time, None of them have classic lines/Moments, i think a vast majority of People just want to indugle in mindless stupid Action movies. i dont get the Hype around all those super hero movies too. some are good, the old batman, the first two bale batman, the toby spiderman movies, first iron man. the other ones just bore the fuck out of me. anyone seen black Panther? is that movie good? heard it gets great Reviews.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i love me some deniro and Pacino.



    i dont hate the rock, he can make all the Money he does, doesnt bother me, he is a very nice and good guy from what i can tell, but his movies suck donkey dick. None of them will stand the test of time, None of them have classic lines/Moments, i think a vast majority of People just want to indugle in mindless stupid Action movies. i dont get the Hype around all those super hero movies too. some are good, the old batman, the first two bale batman, the toby spiderman movies, first iron man. the other ones just bore the fuck out of me. anyone seen black Panther? is that movie good? heard it gets great Reviews.
    I like all kinds of books, musics, movies and tv shows, but I use them as an escape, and whether they are fiction, non fiction I take them with a grain of salt because they are just really the events told from the point of view from the storyteller.

    The oscars and other awards are all horseshit anyways, just a chance for a bunch of people to pat each other on the back. Half the time the stuff that wins is utter garbage that only a critic likes, and those jaded fucks hate anything that is not 3 hours long and everyone was paid with a pack of cigarettes and all the booze and cocaine they can consume at the wrap party

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •