Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 6

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Im on minute 24 of the episode And I am just comparing this to the christian DOQUE md weekly that used to be
    HA HA HA HA , IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

DOQUE had a back drop and 8 inuttes of content, you guys have over 60 minuttes of content, ronnie coleman filming in , epic shiit you guys are making ...
    Did not know gerald williams has toney freeman as a mentor, need to show him more support then ..AND fantastic dress jacket he has to teach kids, it seems mr gerald is smarter than most people think ,although that beard looks AWFULL and he does look small in a dress jacket to be in offseason --

Giles what is this about youre heart , you dying on me bro, Imagine that we both have bad hearts bro,,They doctor told me last about 2 years ago that im dying young too ,IT IS WHAT IT IS

wHEN IS THE SUPPLEMENT line coming out ,great improvements on the show
    I'm fine thanks mate, noticed a big improvement just cutting back on the caffeine already. Just a few skipped beats, it's come and gone for years, no biggie.

First two products should be here VERY soon, can't wait now.

Gerald is a really cool guy AJ. Super smart chap. I'll get more updates from him closer to the Cali pro, same with Sasan and Luke. Build the hype for that epic showdown.

I've a feeling that Brown Cheesus might be in this next episode...hmm. Swag ninja mode activate.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I'm fine thanks mate, noticed a big improvement just cutting back on the caffeine already. Just a few skipped beats, it's come and gone for years, no biggie.

First two products should be here VERY soon, can't wait now.

Gerald is a really cool guy AJ. Super smart chap. I'll get more updates from him closer to the Cali pro, same with Sasan and Luke. Build the hype for that epic showdown.

I've a feeling that Brown Cheesus might be in this next episode...hmm. Swag ninja mode activate.
    Gerald vs Sasan is not an epic matchup.. maybe if Gerald was from Iraq and Sasan was from Kuwait we could have a promo of the Gulf War part 2..

also you should streamline your topics and stay on topic ..
    it sometimes feels like you vere off topic and then i just stare at Rosie's outfit while your talking

Got a VERY cool guest on for tomorrow's episode (7)!!!!!!

The one after that too is a BIG name.

Ball is well and truly ROLLIN'.

Episode 7 uploading as we speak!

Got some VERY cool guests too. Oh yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see what you 2 have in store this time!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12