Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ask Ron Ep. 42 - Would I ever hire a guru, and which one?

Default Ask Ron Ep. 42 - Would I ever hire a guru, and which one?

Barbarian

Ron,thanks for ansering my question first!what i understand is a guru would help mainly with drug advice at your level,
    and less with train/diet,
    because after all those years we know how to train and eat according to our own body,otherwise we would not look the way we look.
    sure he could help as a new approach is always beneficial ,for a guy like me i would hire Neil Hill!

Aceto

I forgot to mention Aceto, I would be very happy with him I am sure. He's done a great job with Jose and many others.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I forgot to mention Aceto, I would be very happy with him I am sure. He's done a great job with Jose and many others.
    I like Chris. Was funny backstage at the Arnold and after Kamal won I went over to congratulate Chris on doing such a great job with Kamal. Ron was interviewing Breon and Chris said "hey Giles, would you mind sending over Breon when you're done with him so we can grab him for an interview?"

"No probs Chris, Ron will be done in a couple of minutes mate, I'll sort that" then Chris replies "or we could do a reenactment of the Ahmad incident, you be Shawn and I'll be Dave!"

Ha ha, and we all laughed heartily. So much better if folk get along I find, it's terribly un-British to not do so I feel. Manners maketh the man and all that.

Whatever beef has ever transpired between RX and MD, I have never had anything against Chris. I've known him long before either of those web sites existed.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Whatever beef has ever transpired between RX and MD, I have never had anything against Chris. I've known him long before either of those web sites existed.
    I guess with me being over here in UK and the fact I hate 'siding' because I maybe have to are the biggest factors of being dragged into any 'versus' dramas.

Plus I actually get on with both sides just fine. DP has always been 100% with me and Rosie, supported her as far back as 2007 so for that alone I'm cool with him.

Anyone know what Johnny Styles is up to? He's a good bloke Johnny. Saw him briefly at the Arnold expo but we didn't get chance to talk.

Thanks for answering my question, Ron. That was great insight into your personal feelings. I (as well as many others) agree with your opinions on the subject wholeheartedly.

I loved how you subtly owned me into oblivion as well......after you answer my question, you say: "I know I may have gone on bit of a rant at the end. I know the reason that all of you clicked on this video was to see which guru I would hire."

Thanks, Ron.

Your Majesty

I feel like I have to apologize sometimes for going off on tangents - but I guess people are free to click off any time they want to.

I feel like I have to apologize sometimes for going off on tangents - but I guess people are free to click off any time they want to.
    I know you didn't mean anything by it. I just thought it was funny.
    Your Majesty