Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 20

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 7

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    18,875
    Gender
    Male

    Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 7


  2. #2
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    78,476

    Default

    I love the athlete updates!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #3
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    78,476

    Default

    The informative captions remind me of the old 'Pop-up Video'
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  4. #4

    Default

    In this episode.






















    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.33- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNidi4o_x0

  5. #5

    Default




    Oh yes...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.33- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNidi4o_x0

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    12,759
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Amazing episode you guys are hitting your stride. All factors considered it's entertaining the time goes so quickly

  7. #7

    Default

    good episode,.. i like how a.j. wants to make sure Mike Summerfield is at his best..
    the 212 Olympia will be very close this year, i think if Lunsford uses Rosie's hit song Sugarcoated Crazy to pose to at Olympia that could take him up a few spots

  8. #8

    Default

    we will need updates from Wolf and Ramy soon

  9. #9
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,904
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ha ha great episode as always .I liked how you strolled down to get a shoot of my yellow shoes while i WAS talking to mike ..

    Summer field what a amazing talent . only 23 and yet so complete ...He will hopefully do big things in the future Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 12.11.53 PM.jpg
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ha ha great episode as always .I liked how you strolled down to get a shoot of my yellow shoes while i WAS talking to mike ..

    Summer field what a amazing talent . only 23 and yet so complete ...He will hopefully do big things in the future Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 12.11.53 PM.jpg
    Ha ha, cheers mate. Every episode guaranteed a winner with AJ popping up somewhere in it.

    Those yellow shoes had to feature too I'm afraid. Epic swag ninja dialed to 11.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.33- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNidi4o_x0

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    we will need updates from Wolf and Ramy soon
    I was thinking today about getting Wolf on mate yeah. He needs to know we're all still in his corner.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.33- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNidi4o_x0

  12. #12
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,904
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Ha ha, cheers mate. Every episode guaranteed a winner with AJ popping up somewhere in it.

    Those yellow shoes had to feature too I'm afraid. Epic swag ninja dialed to 11.
    Any up dates on mr zack khan , is he competing soon ..
    Im watching him on a show he is hilariouse ,, zkk what a guy
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Any up dates on mr zack khan , is he competing soon ..
    Im watching him on a show he is hilariouse ,, zkk what a guy
    I haven't spoken to Zack in ages!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.33- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNidi4o_x0

  14. #14

    Default

    Watched half so far, will watch the other half tomorrow or thursday, like the way you guys are doing things

    Aj if you dont mind me asking, why do you halve those gloves on all the time?

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    12,759
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I haven't spoken to Zack in ages!
    Bwhahaha

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    12,759
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Watched half so far, will watch the other half tomorrow or thursday, like the way you guys are doing things

    Aj if you dont mind me asking, why do you halve those gloves on all the time?
    He figured everyone in London dressed like a Victorian chimney sweep

  17. #17
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    78,476

    Default

    Best Giles line:
    (Raises fist) "You rotters!"
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •