Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 10

Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 10

Team UB ha ha haaaa! Yay. I've been giggling all day at that.

will check out later on today or tomorrow, everytime I put on earphones the fucking door gets knocked on(burst pipe, stuck her probably for the day)

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    will check out later on today or tomorrow, everytime I put on earphones the fucking door gets knocked on(burst pipe, stuck her probably for the day)
    Cool! Let me know what you think please mate. 3.30am last night I got to bed after editing and checking this one, up at 8am. I'm a god damned wrecking balllll.

The Rascal Rap at the end was amazing!!!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Cool! Let me know what you think please mate. 3.30am last night I got to bed after editing and checking this one, up at 8am. I'm a god damned wrecking balllll.
    ha. I could not fall asleep last night until 4:30, got up at 7 for school and burst pipe. Although things are starting to go well again it seems every day in the last 10 has been a test to mess up the plans

those were the days Rosie.. when you were the hottest female rapper at the club .. you actually look better now.
    also looks like Giles has dumped Sasan and his new boyfriend is Michael Lockett

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    those were the days Rosie.. when you were the hottest female rapper at the club .. you actually look better now.
    also looks like Giles has dumped Sasan and his new boyfriend is Michael Lockett
    Dem delts doe.

am I the only one who thinks Rosie would be a great film/tv person, maybe like a kick ass Cory in a Van Damme movie only a Guy Ritchie crime comedy caper

That was an awesome episode....

1-love the editing because of the sound effects when Giles goes full nerd, he would be intersting at one of those Star Wars/Star trek conventions
    2-Giles your gym rocks.
    3-you guys have great chemistry, like an old school George Burns and Gracie Allen style
    4-LOL@ Rosie for her former rap and douchiness as a club girl
    5- Canadian Geese are not cute once you step on one of their human sized green turds
    6-Funny about the Deniis Wolf talk when it came to that Finnish bodybuilder because the whole time the guy reminded me of Dennis
    7-Saw a mutant on a Mission with the girl Jodie? at Montanaris gym training, she trains like a beast
    8-Love that I am not the only one in real life who is full of "interesting facts" I told Giles story about Ozzy at Giles family pub to my mom(who at almost 69 loves the 80's rockers) and she loved it
    9-Branch gets so much flack for his physique by retards yet he had an awesome physique before shit started tearing down, The jerkey thing is a great idea
    10-does anyone have better arms standing realxed as Victor?

11- Keep up the shows, at 1 hour and change it is the right length and everyone gets better and better

I will also be at the Toronto show in some function, just have to work out the schedule with work. If I am at the expo I will try to shoot some shit on my stupid phone to post and also send you if you would like

fucked up the post

I was never one for team sports, but I think I would have loved to be on Team UB.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I was never one for team sports, but I think I would have loved to be on Team UB.
    Hot stoned 20 something UK chicks I am in

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    That was an awesome episode....

1-love the editing because of the sound effects when Giles goes full nerd, he would be intersting at one of those Star Wars/Star trek conventions
    2-Giles your gym rocks.
    3-you guys have great chemistry, like an old school George Burns and Gracie Allen style
    4-LOL@ Rosie for her former rap and douchiness as a club girl
    5- Canadian Geese are not cute once you step on one of their human sized green turds
    6-Funny about the Deniis Wolf talk when it came to that Finnish bodybuilder because the whole time the guy reminded me of Dennis
    7-Saw a mutant on a Mission with the girl Jodie? at Montanaris gym training, she trains like a beast
    8-Love that I am not the only one in real life who is full of "interesting facts" I told Giles story about Ozzy at Giles family pub to my mom(who at almost 69 loves the 80's rockers) and she loved it
    9-Branch gets so much flack for his physique by retards yet he had an awesome physique before shit started tearing down, The jerkey thing is a great idea
    10-does anyone have better arms standing realxed as Victor?

11- Keep up the shows, at 1 hour and change it is the right length and everyone gets better and better

I will also be at the Toronto show in some function, just have to work out the schedule with work. If I am at the expo I will try to shoot some shit on my stupid phone to post and also send you if you would like
    Ha ha, awesome breakdown mate thanks!

Ooh yesss, please send some Toronto stuff.

Special guest Ole told me yesterday he's bored of being a big ass bodybuilder now and now wants to be a pirate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast