Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maxx Charles using too much Synthol - SAD!

SEO sucks!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

does Ron even read the Internet? SEO gets called out all the times.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    does Ron even read the Internet? SEO gets called out all the times.
    It usually goes like this...

1) SEO abuser get called
    2) white-knights schmoes comes to the rescue with some bullshit excuses for the SEO abusers.

Rinse and repeat.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    SEO sucks!
    If it remains "a dirty secret" within the sport, then it is what it is.

But it only remains a "dirty secret", if it's something that's not visually obvious-- something that doesn't distort human proportions in manners that make zero anatomical sense, and thus naturally stir up a sense of revulsion in the viewer.

SEO done properly, like it or hate it, is something we shouldn't be discussing on the boards-- because you would never even suspect it was there.

Once it's so obvious that it turns into pages and pages of pictures and people who actually know the difference chiming in-- at that point, it becomes a blight on the sport, because if it's obvious distortion to our eyes, it's mega distortion to the general public.

Bodybuilding is already sold to people on the idea that "it's all about hard work". Start rationalizing acceptance for oil-filled temporary-implant muscles, well, you forever lose any possible chance or hope of any sense of credibility, with a sane non-bodybuilding person.

"I didn't want to work out, so I injected a lot of oil into my muscles to make them rounder. Yeah, it's an accepted practice in our 'sport'".

That's a rough one to swallow, for anyone who really loves bodybuilding. Take a stand when appropriate, and call it out.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    It usually goes like this...

1) SEO abuser get called
    2) white-knights schmoes comes to the rescue with some bullshit excuses for the SEO abusers.

Rinse and repeat.
    yes, i dont care if he shoots arlindos secret Sauce in there. it is distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    This is a tiresome excuse.

I personally have used 3g of gear per week, for one of my contest preps-- pinned my medial delts, rear delts, biceps, triceps, lats through the entire prep-- and zero parts of my body had this overly-soft and blurred Synthol look.

For Max Charles-- or any of these guys really-- to get shoulders and arms that look like this from "pinning their gear", would require that they were pinning 5cc of prop per day, every single day.

In the 90s, people shot gear into delts and arms, and delts and arms didn't look like this.

Same in the 2000s.

It wasn't until the 2010s that all of a sudden body parts became this blurred, swollen, soft and misshappen. The gear hasn't changed. What has changed, is the SEO.

Stop cutting these guys slack. They know better-- or, given that they are professionals, they at least should. This isn't a "site injection". This is inappropriate SEO usage, making the user look ridiculous.

-lifepulse

100!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234