Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How much did Rich Pianas 'Bigger by the day' series contribute to his death?

Default How much did Rich Pianas 'Bigger by the day' series contribute to his death?

Dude was already huge and decided to do one last massive cycle to gain 30lbs of muscle
    A few months later he was forced to quit and before his death he made a youtube video where hes completely changed his diet to reduce protein consumption. '5 carb meals, 1 Protein meal'

Do you believe if Rich didnt do that youtube series would he have survived?
    Or was the damage done and it was only a matter of time?

Stay Safe.... MD Iron Champions

Banned

Didnt he die from hitting his head from falling after a cocaine and other drug binge? So, i'd say very little

Yeah, there were a lot of factors that contributed.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower77 View Post
    it was only a matter of time?
    Isn't it always...?

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Didnt he die from hitting his head from falling after a cocaine and other drug binge? So, i'd say very little
    It was just a haircut, according to his "significant other", Sara T&A.

theres some really sad vid of him smacked out in his hotel room before an expo, he was probably abusing opiates and id bet that had alot more to do with his death than anything else

Nothing but speculation.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Squat Junkie View Post
    Nothing but speculation.
    That puts it in perspective.

Obviously big Rich lived life large , in charge and in the fast lane.
    I personally don't know or even care about every crazy thing he took or did.
    If you do enough crazy , risky stuff, it catches up with you.

I prefer to look back on the way he LIVED.
    Love him or hate him, ya gotta admit he LIVED by his own terms.

RIP Rich.

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    It was just a haircut, according to his "significant other", Sara T&A.
    A haircut?

That's nothing but speculation.Its most likely a combination of various things which led to his death.In one of his vids I remember him putting 3 scoops of 51/50 in his preworkout,1 scoop is 400 mgs of caffeine,so 1.2 grams of caffeine all at once cannot be any good on the heart.That combined with recreational drugs and anabolics eventually will take its toll.I personally feel his heart couldn't handle all that stuff after 27 years on gear.
    Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
    It's about how much you say you can lift.

Nothing against Rich or any of the naieve public and all or any of the late wrestlers, but alot more went into their demise than steroids and bad food.

People dont go into comas and die of overdoses because they took too much vitamin T or G.

Personally just because of what I saw the last couple of years with now late aquaitences and former friends, it 100% matches what happens when someone has fentynal and cartfentynal in the mix somehwere, ie clloapse coma, brain dead, death and that is just the ones who "live" a week or so after

dont try to convince me otherwise, people can blah blah the autopsy results but by the time they die and the autopsy is done the main culprits are out of the system

just look at the recent deaths of many well known people before their time the past few years all the same type of story

Since there was no toxicology report done on Piana, we will never know what was in his system when he was brought to the hospital.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Since there was no toxicology report done on Piana, we will never know what was in his system when he was brought to the hospital.

he admitted in anough videos to draw our own conclusions, bad dose 100%. Does not make him bad or anything but lets get real, the same type of call to his house and the shit that followed was 100% fentynal. 2 plus dozen former friends and aquaintences including my brother in that thread I made despite the denial it is the same MO 100%. He snorted shit mixed by guys who failed high school math and chemistry, dont look further than that

Behemoth

Rich would still be very much alive and creating amazing content had he never met that Icelandic nightmare of a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    Rich would still be very much alive and creating amazing content had he never met that Icelandic nightmare of a wife.
    Boom

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    OxyContin was his dragon and that claw was sunk in bad and fentynal . Not a great combo