Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: 2018 NY Pro Play by Play

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    The top 3 all have funny looking arms.
    Nathan and Juan obvious oil of some sort. Justin's look normal with excellent peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    these pictures make absolutely everyone look soft
    I'm speechless that these physiques are "world class" in 2018. WTF is going on?? How is this even possible??? Like seriously, how do these competitors look this way!?!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    It's nothing personal, I just like brave competitors. I like Raymond competing in the open, I like Curry getting more size instead reducing it and competes in 212 as a lot of people said, I like to see Laureus to try in 212 despite being out of the top 10, to me is a winner. I can not say the same about Grimes.

He do not have to destroy his health if dont want, and he will still keep thousands followers in instagram despite being in last place. In addition, he could have been fighting with Milan and Rafael for the sixth place.
    Nothing brave about getting your ass kicked in a class you can’t win. Most people know where they fit in. What’s brave about doing the open vs men who you can’t beat.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Nothing brave about getting your ass kicked in a class you can’t win. Most people know where they fit in. What’s brave about doing the open vs men who you can’t beat.
    You hit the nail on the head Mike. Like you’ve already basically said, Regan is in a no win situation. He does the open and doesn’t place well, all these “critics” will talk shit. He does a class that might be better for him, he does do well and these same critics talk shit.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Strubbbbs View Post
    I'm speechless that these physiques are "world class" in 2018. WTF is going on?? How is this even possible??? Like seriously, how do these competitors look this way!?!
    Chasing fullness! I’d put the top 5 of the 93-96 NOC vs this line up and the 90s guys would out condition all of them!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Tyler Manion was the head judge????
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Barbarian

I like Regan good kid have shot with him before I've also shot with David Hoffman and can tell you their is NO WAY David is not more classic than Regan. This isn't a hating on him thing I thought rules were designed for reasons and if you change them once then what's the point of having them. He has signed the contract as a open and should have been forced to remain there. I also don't think he has a classic build currently which David did have. People saying he'll scale back and become classic well show was yesterday and others were already classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffsygo View Post
    I like Regan good kid have shot with him before I've also shot with David Hoffman and can tell you their is NO WAY David is not more classic than Regan. This isn't a hating on him thing I thought rules were designed for reasons and if you change them once then what's the point of having them. He has signed the contract as a open and should have been forced to remain there. I also don't think he has a classic build currently which David did have. People saying he'll scale back and become classic well show was yesterday and others were already classic.
    Can you post up the contract that they sign? Everyone is talking about this contract that said he had to compete in open, I haven't seen it. I've always thought the "contracts" they sign in the IFBB is a mutual waiver allowing the promoter to use you and your image to promote their show and the athlete to promote themselves by way of the show. Do they draft a different agreement for every division and it specifically said "I ___________, commit to compete in the open bodybuilding division at the NY pro..."?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Nathan and Juan obvious oil of some sort. Justin's look normal with excellent peaks.
    Those are some very round peaks! Nothing personal against him and his arms look better than Nathan and Juan. But if ones gonna get called out on it they all deserve to

These guys should go back to the 1990's and watch the guys physiques & conditioning as they prepare to compete. Some of the guys looked good but most of the guys need to go back to the drawing board and tweak there contest prep and posing. Also don't rely so much on anabolic's, gh, insulin, diuretics & synthol so much because it's ruining their shape. All the guys look great just knitpicking so they could improve. After competing for a long time I know the suffering these guys go thru in no way I'm putting them down they all look incredible just giving opinion . Love how Rafeal Bradeo physique looked. With a little more mass especially in the leg department he should do major damage on the contest circuit. He looked of the guys on stage have the best potential. Sorry about some of my spelling and typing. Congrats to all the competitors.

LAME SHOW! No one was near their peak. Sad!

Guys in great condition looked in meh condition onstage. Lighting....
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Guys in great condition looked in meh condition onstage. Lighting....
    lighting sucked and conditioning Overall sucked. lets be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    So, why did he sign up in the open and change at the last minute?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Guys, look at the posedown video, the top 3 looked amazing.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Spotter

I’m happy to hear Ron and Milos agree with my thoughts about Mike Neveux doing the lighting. Nothing could compare to the incredible job he did at the Ironman.

Sounds so stupid to say you like "brave" bodybuilders. It's not your health on the line so of course you can bitch like there is no tomorrow. Essentially you like bodybuilders who are willing to take absurd amounts of PEDs to outsize the next gorilla sized bodybuilder. Regan went to Oxygen and realized that being that big isn't for him, so what's the fucking problem? Calling someone a coward for doing a division where they will do better is so silly it hurts my brain.

Secondly how hard is it to get good lighting? Often times I go to pro shows and if I were to be honest they are about the same quality as amateur shows. It's just sad to see a poorly ran show with sometimes half way empty seats. Pros deserve better. Everyone knows the Ironman shows presented a FAR better look for every bodybuilder that competed, so why isn't that the standard? Yes it will cost more initially but that's the exact the kind of polish that increases attendance over time.

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast