Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Medical Mistakes While on Anabolic Steroids | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 17

Default Medical Mistakes While on Anabolic Steroids | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 17

Any follow-up questions after watching this, or any new questions? We will be doing another episode next Thursday. Missed this week because my son was graduating high school.

Thanks!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

can he talk about the recent health problems of Fakri Mubarak?i always know high blood pressure as the silent killer,
    mine was always lower than nornal,can that also cause problems?sometimes i get dizzy and i know is due to lower pressure, and if did not eat food for 2-3 hours after training i am shaking and feeling cold!
    my blood tests are always good,iron and minerals are normal every time i check them.
    also a female friend of mine who was a doctor on ER,told me that when she was taking her E.C.A pills coild not work properlybecause her hands was really shaky.

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    can he talk about the recent health problems of Fakri Mubarak?i always know high blood pressure as the silent killer,
    mine was always lower than nornal,can that also cause problems?sometimes i get dizzy and i know is due to lower pressure, and if did not eat food for 2-3 hours after training i am shaking and feeling cold!
    my blood tests are always good,iron and minerals are normal every time i check them.
    also a female friend of mine who was a doctor on ER,told me that when she was taking her E.C.A pills coild not work properlybecause her hands was really shaky.
    Of course! Thanks
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

you are welcome Ron,looking forward to the next episode!

Working on possibly getting Fak on with the Doc and me!

Barbarian

that would be great,Fak was always known for his great shape in shows.

that would be great,Fak was always known for his great shape in shows.
    It would probably mean all submitted questions would have to wait, but I think the Fak story would be well worth it.