Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 1022

Thread: 2018 Toronto Pro Play-by-play

  1. #188
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,307

    Default




    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  2. #189
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,307

    Default




    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #190
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,186
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Cody looks good and wins some poses. However he's slightly closer to the camera which helps. Zane marginally better. What would Cody need to be weight wise in classic? I think he's 5ft 7
    D E S T R O Y

  4. #191
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Cody looks good and wins some poses. However he's slightly closer to the camera which helps. Zane marginally better. What would Cody need to be weight wise in classic? I think he's 5ft 7
    I want to say 185


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  5. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I want to say 185


    MD Online Editor
    is he 5'7 on the nose or just over like Grimes

  6. #193

    Default

    Cody had top 2 nomatter if he chose 212 or Classic today but if he droped another 10lbs which would be in his quads he could do better in Classic..
    at 5'7 he is maxed out in terms of weight in the 212 he might aswell refine his physique into Classic!

  7. #194

    Default

    suprised how close it is between cody and zane, looks like a tossup in most shot, im sure zane will get it being the hometown guy but cody made a hell of a comeback and he should stick with the 212 class!

  8. #195
    Little Guy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Cody's the man!

  9. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Cody had top 2 nomatter if he chose 212 or Classic today but if he droped another 10lbs which would be in his quads he could do better in Classic..
    at 5'7 he is maxed out in terms of weight in the 212 he might aswell refine his physique into Classic!
    bro, he's not classic, his waist is wider than Jay Cutler's..

    Cody pushing Zane here for the win..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  10. #197
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    is he 5'7 on the nose or just over like Grimes
    I think Cody is more like 5-6. I may be wrong


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  11. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    bro, he's not classic, his waist is wider than Jay Cutler's..

    Cody pushing Zane here for the win..
    na, i can tell if he dropped to the Classic limit he could be very good with razor condition similar to Hoffman only shorter

  12. #199

    Default

    Cody doesnt have a real classic look imo... could do well in 212 with more maturity & refining.

  13. #200
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    65,310

    Default

    Cody looks damn good. Might win this. This was a smart move to do 212
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  14. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somedevil View Post
    Cody doesnt have a real classic look imo... could do well in 212 with more maturity & refining.
    there is nothing to refine, his physique already looks excellent and he can't increase weight..
    similar to Milan Sadek... i guess with Jose,Hide and Henry retiring to there mexican villa that might leave room for Cody at the 212 Olympia to move up..
    i still say Classic for Cody and Open division for Grimes

  15. #202
    Barbarian bsilva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    687
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somedevil View Post
    Cody doesnt have a real classic look imo... could do well in 212 with more maturity & refining.
    Totally agree. I think Cody is beating Zane here pretty convincingly. Better back, arms, shoulders and condition. The legs are close, i like cody's separation better. Codys only knock is very slight gyno noticeable in some shots. He def doesnt have a classic look.

    This classic field isnt great. Half the field looks like under sized bodybuilders the other half mens physique. No real classic bodybuilders except an off from the front Ruffin.

  16. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Cody looks damn good. Might win this. This was a smart move to do 212
    This.. he knows how to get peeled. Won teenage how many times?
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  17. #204
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    suprised how close it is between cody and zane, looks like a tossup in most shot, im sure zane will get it being the hometown guy but cody made a hell of a comeback and he should stick with the 212 class!
    Itís no secret that Iím a big fan of Zane, but Iím not certain heís going to take it


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •