Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

Behemoth

Charles Griffen has to be the favorite. Looks like another good lineup. There are no bad shows when you got Olympia qualifications on the line. So much depth these days.

Akim is going dismantle Griffin.. you guys must be smoking some good shit

Akim is a top 10 Olympian in shape, Griffin got beat by Gerald and Sasan last year...
    so what are we trying to say now Griffin in 4 weeks has become Phil Heath

If Akim and Griffin are absolutely shredded,it will be an epic battle.
    Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
    It's about how much you say you can lift.

Griffen is not to be underestimated. The man just keeps getting better and better.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Griffen is a completely different animal this year and improving fucking FAST!

And he's literally just WhatsApped me some video and pics...let's have a squizz eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Griffen is not to be underestimated. The man just keeps getting better and better.
    front double - Akim
    most muscular- Akim
    side chest- Akim
    side tricep- Griffin
    front lat- Akim
    back lat- Akim
    back double- Tie
    ab/thigh- Griffin

^ that means Akim would have to be off unlike last show.. i don't bank on people being off after placing a close 2nd

Just watched the video Griffen messaged me.

Back shots, holyyyyyyy shittttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Griffen is a completely different animal this year and improving fucking FAST!

And he's literally just WhatsApped me some video and pics...let's have a squizz eh?
    i'm writing up the contract as we speak for our bet..
    one night with Rosie if Akim wins, i paypal you 5000$ if Griffin wins..

Akim is bigger but until now he doesn't have the detail I'm seeing in Griffen now.

Throw in Lockett and Gerald and it's going to be fucking SAVAGE in Kansas. Dorothy won't know what's hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Akim is a top 10 Olympian in shape, Griffin got beat by Gerald and Sasan last year...
    so what are we trying to say now Griffin in 4 weeks has become Phil Heath
    Edwards I am happy I have noticed the last two weeks you have been on fire lately .
    Im so happy you have given up on that fishing hobby .We gs dont care about fuck about no fishing .

Much better when you break dont the pro scene ..And it is not laughable when people argue with you about where cody should compete 212 or classic.

Like 1499690251-0.jpg was it not you that created the hole classic division .
    And yes griffin looks like a God on those pictures , but as you know gym or hotel pictures are not prime time evidence of reality on stage 7a5d4dd08f3cd29d5b549eea85197575.jpg real life IMG_20170123_211701.jpg
    Im rooting for brandao or akim here
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

i like Griffin but he is a smaller version of Akim so no way he is beating the monster of the night

i'm writing up the contract as we speak for our bet..
    one night with Rosie if Akim wins, i paypal you 5000$ if Griffin wins..
    Just told Charles what you said and he replied to you with THIS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like Griffin but he is a smaller version of Akim so no way he is beating the monster of the night
    The devil is ALL in the details buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Edwards I am happy I have noticed the last two weeks you have been on fire lately .
    Im so happy you have given up on that fishing hobby .We gs dont care about fuck about no fishing .

Much better when you break dont the pro scene ..And it is not laughable when people argue with you about where cody should compete 212 or classic.

Like 1499690251-0.jpg was it not you that created the hole classic division .
    And yes griffin looks like a God on those pictures , but as you know gym or hotel pictures are not prime time evidence of reality on stage 7a5d4dd08f3cd29d5b549eea85197575.jpg real life IMG_20170123_211701.jpg
    Im rooting for brandao or akim here
    yes, i created the classic division yet i dont know who should be in it?.. Cody is only 14 and listening to the wrong advice.. i think he was scared because of the Grimes backlash in NY.. how people said the german sex symbol Hoffman should of won or Divine

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    The devil is ALL in the details buddy...
    Locket could beat them both so both of us could lose the bet..
    i've seen Locket on my internet server latley trying to see what posing videos i've been watching so he can practice

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast