Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes, i created the classic division yet i dont know who should be in it?.. Cody is only 14 and listening to the wrong advice.. i think he was scared because of the Grimes backlash in NY.. how people said the german sex symbol Hoffman should of won or Divine
    I would have had that arab beating cody ,because the gyno looked bad in the pictures after the show .Also watson on the clear pictures look way better than cody .Thicker all around .
    hoffman the sex symbol 4qDz630.jpg just qualified in some small pro show in somalia hqdefault.jpg.
    Hoffman going to the olympia ....

Hoffman and wesley taking over the scene
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

yes, and i think Locket is going to be good this show so Akim and Griffin better be in condition..
    the tie breaker if there all close is Chad Nichols and Chad likes pure size.. Akim size which is why i'm doubling down on my bet with Giles..
    2 nights or 10,000$

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    The devil is ALL in the details buddy...
    Giles you are climbing the ladder , climbing the ladder .

You have currently the best bodybuilding show on you tube , own supplement line that makes you horny as side effect ,girlfriend posing with cedric, etch

But what is best is how you are able to become friends with all the bodybuilders , get Live footage ,inside prep information etch ..

GILES time to pack the bags , sell the dream house or even better rent it to me and il grow toons of weed in that house ,Use the money for the america TAKE OVER

You need to move to las Vegas trust me in a couple of years you would be jim manion right hand man .Also have you ever thught about adaption or getting kids .I have a contact here in Oslo I can get you a Vietnam see kid for 5000 bucks bro,legit
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

this is also a good lineup for Gerald as his condition will show if anyone is off

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post

You have currently the best bodybuilding show on you tube , own supplement line that makes you horny as side effect ,girlfriend posing with cedric, etch

But what is best is how you are able to become friends with all the bodybuilders , get Live footage ,inside prep information etch ..

GILES time to pack the bags , sell the dream house or even better rent it to me and il grow toons of weed in that house ,Use the money for the america TAKE OVER

You need to move to las Vegas trust me in a couple of years you would be jim manion right hand man .Also have you ever thught about adaption or getting kids .I have a contact here in Oslo I can get you a Vietnam see kid for 5000 bucks bro,legit
    if Giles wins our bet he can buy 2 kids.. also Cox has been missing in action in the female bodybuilding thread after paying so much money to his subscription to the female muscle worship website... i think he wants to try to fit in now with everyone bashing them.. would you not ask Margie Martin out on a date bro, look at her quads

if i was Griffin i'd be worried about Locket and Gerald as much as Akim...they dont even have to do cardio to get in razor condition

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    if Giles wins our bet he can buy 2 kids.. also Cox has been missing in action in the female bodybuilding thread after paying so much money to his subscription to the female muscle worship website... i think he wants to try to fit in now with everyone bashing them.. would you not ask Margie Martin out on a date bro, look at her quads
    Edwards do you want to have kids , I Can get you deal on wietnam kids bro, you can be the bodybuilding version of anjelina jolie .

Cox is not missing in action because of no female muscle bro , he is missing in action because of 1 man and his NAME is j.r the choke expert smith .

Lebron james 50 point game and jr doesn't even know the score , what a batty man

Just saw the pictures of maggie in dress margie-v-martin-1475568303c8lp4.jpg and yes I would love to get a date with here .

Mate, that's WHY I moved to the quiet countryside! I'm not 'good' with distraction. One month in Vegas and I'd be dead guaranteed.

I'll never forget when I went with a friend to the 2002 Olympia.

We went too hard for too many days. Propping each other up in the press pit at the conference. Totally fucked up. Was nearly not let on one of my flights back home to UK as I was such a mess. Nose was gushing blood at Schipol airport, just wouldn't stop.

When I got home my girlfriend at that time burst into tears when she saw how I looked. Slept for two straight days when I got home, bed was soaked.

The friend I went with on that trip now has a carer! True story. I survived, he ended up a vegetable getting his ass wiped daily.

So yeah, Vegas? Not for me bro, not for me...

Mate, that's WHY I moved to the quiet countryside! I'm not 'good' with distraction. One month in Vegas and I'd be dead guaranteed.

I'll never forget when I went with a friend to the 2002 Olympia.

We went too hard for too many days. Propping each other up in the press pit at the conference. Totally fucked up. Was nearly not let on one of my flights back home to UK as I was such a mess. Nose was gushing blood at Schipol airport, just wouldn't stop.

When I got home my girlfriend at that time burst into tears when she saw how I looked. Slept for two straight days when I got home, bed was soaked.

The friend I went with on that trip now has a carer! True story. I survived, he ended up a vegetable.

So yeah, Vegas? Not for me bro, not for me...
    Yes much better to stay home and have it nice and safe then .

Yes much better to stay home and have it nice and safe then .
    Secret to life AJ? Eventually, know your limits mate! The dark side only leads to pain...and suffering.

Secret to life AJ? Eventually, know your limits mate! The dark side only leads to pain...and suffering.
    By the way it seems ore plan of watching mr brandao gain mass slowly and safe is not working out .
    They treating him like modern day race horse ,He will fade out ..He needs to get back with patrick and gain slowly and rest

By the way it seems ore plan of watching mr brandao gain mass slowly and safe is not working out .
    They treating him like modern day race horse ,He will fade out ..He needs to get back with patrick and gain slowly and rest
    My fears are becoming realised with him already mate. Such a shame. No patience nowadays, it's a killer. Literally in some cases...

My fears are becoming realised with him already mate. Such a shame. No patience nowadays, it's a killer. Literally in some cases...
    no point for Brandao coming to this show.. this is a big man's show like in NY unless the 6th place prize money is very high

Attached Images Attached Images

Edwards I am happy I have noticed the last two weeks you have been on fire lately .
    Im so happy you have given up on that fishing hobby .We gs dont care about fuck about no fishing .

Much better when you break dont the pro scene ..And it is not laughable when people argue with you about where cody should compete 212 or classic.

Like Attachment 368358 was it not you that created the hole classic division .
    And yes griffin looks like a God on those pictures , but as you know gym or hotel pictures are not prime time evidence of reality on stage Attachment 368359 real life Attachment 368360
    Im rooting for brandao or akim here
    I don't want to derail this but that ass is NASTY....and not the good type of nasty.

Ok my dudes, agree on Brandao.. looked burnt out at last weeks show. Needs a break, but looks like his team wants him badly at the O this yr..

big mistake..

needs to take a chill pill for sure.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Ok my dudes, agree on Brandao.. looked burnt out at last weeks show. Needs a break, but looks like his team wants him badly at the O this yr..

big mistake..

needs to take a chill pill for sure.
    maybe if he was in Classic he should keep pushing but why in the Open..he wouldnt place top 15 plus doesnt have Zane Watson posing..
    Bob Cicharillo would advise him to keep going...maybe if harsh supplements weren't involved

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast