Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

Quote Originally Posted by rroberto View Post
    locket has less legs than david henry, juan morel, or johnny Jackson.
    He has one great leg and one peg leg.

He has an arthritic knee and lower back issues which somewhat explain his weak body parts, but I think he has improved it a little and along with the gyno surgery he will be looking better than ever.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    He has one great leg and one peg leg.

He has an arthritic knee and lower back issues which somewhat explain his weak body parts, but I think he has improved it a little and along with the gyno surgery he will be looking better than ever.
    he looks great up top, and one leg looks average from the side. the little leg, it just throws everything off. watch the video to the end when the little leg shows while he walks.

Working on a little bit of posing today. I'm flat, hungry and tired.��.... This diet is killing me.�� I know I have a lot to work on. I'm not afraid to show my weaknesse. I'll be back on stage very soon and I'm bringing my best conditioning. @superior14_tesla_nutritions_ @schieksportsinc @sheslayfitnessandposing

Akim for the win, with Griffen in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hey! I'm her trophy boyfriend! I'm more than just a big sexy piece of meat I tell her most days mate. I have feelings too ya know, not just a bit of beefy, tanned arm candy.

(I'm sure Betiona meant no disrespect, he just playin', but thanks, I do appreciate it)
    I am sorry if I cross my limits, from ME comment I feel its awkward to say something like that in an open forum. anyways I predict Charles Griffin vs Akim for 1/2
    Why so Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by xxbillyxx View Post
    I am sorry if I cross my limits, from ME comment I feel its awkward to say something like that in an open forum. anyways I predict Charles Griffin vs Akim for 1/2
    are you from the US?.. we make very bold statements and bets in the USA..also me and Giles go way back to when we would hunt fairies in the woods near the edge of Notingham forrest as teenagers..after we captured 1 or 2 in an empty pickle jar we'd go back to his grandmother's house to eat jam sandwhiches and look at bodybuilding magazines

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    are you from the US?.. we make very bold statements and bets in the USA..also me and Giles go way back to when we would hunt fairies in the woods near the edge of Notingham forrest as teenagers..after we captured 1 or 2 in an empty pickle jar we'd go back to his grandmother's house to eat jam sandwhiches and look at bodybuilding magazines
    True story ^^^

ME is Robin Hood with muscles lol
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Lockett is no joke either -

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Behemoth

It's always exciting when any one of 4-5 guys could show up and win the show. Someone gonna earn their Olympia ticket this weekend with peak conditioning.

My pick is Lockett

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    My pick is Lockett

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Akim is going to have to duplicate or top his Toronto condition to beat Lockett..
    Griffin and Gerald are good but the other two would have to be off for them to move up.. the other two just have more to work with

Lockett ' s legs are like David Henry 's leg.....people complain about them....and they are still huge.

The difference in size between Lockett ' s legs are no different than the size difference in Jay Cutler 's lrgs....and he won 4 Olympia 's with that leg size disparity.

That being said, Lockett could benefit from someone helping him get his color and oil correct. He is always about 3 or 4 different shades of black/brown throughout his body.

Yo Michael, if you reading this get some help wit yo tan!

Lockett does not look very good in that video, I do not see any improvements.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Griffen looks nuts. Shocking growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Lockett does not look very good in that video, I do not see any improvements.
    like Juan, Lockett's only weakness is quads.. condition and back will be better than Akim and Griffin..
    Akim can take Locket from the front and side if in Toronto type condition thou..
    Locket and Griffin will be close for 2nd..
    i think Akim is going to send everyone home in a bodybag..

Akim the monster of the night Williams for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    ME is Robin Hood with muscles lol
    Robin Hood,Arnold and Jean Claud Van Damm have always been my idols

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast