Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 146

Thread: 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

  1. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    My pick is Lockett

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Soooo you pick the Lockett yeah?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #87

    Default

    Griffen sent me some video a few days ago (asked me not to show anywhere) and his back shots blew me away. Akim might be bigger but Charles has (or he did in the video) the crazy detail that I haven't seen yet in Akim's rear shots.

    Lockett as well though could swoop in and take them both out. Gyno is fixed now so the judges have nothing to pull him down (and rightly so, bad gyno looks awful) for. It's an exciting one this show. I bet Chad and Kim are happy with this lineup!

    And Gerald will be bringing conditioning, x-frame and awesome posing.

    And a 260 shredded Keith Williams!!!! Wow.

  3. #88

    Default

    Boom...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Griffen sent me some video a few days ago (asked me not to show anywhere) and his back shots blew me away. Akim might be bigger but Charles has (or he did in the video) the crazy detail that I haven't seen yet in Akim's rear shots.

    Lockett as well though could swoop in and take them both out. Gyno is fixed now so the judges have nothing to pull him down (and rightly so, bad gyno looks awful) for. It's an exciting one this show. I bet Chad and Kim are happy with this lineup!

    And Gerald will be bringing conditioning, x-frame and awesome posing.

    And a 260 shredded Keith Williams!!!! Wow.
    Griffin is the first guy in a long time with density that reminds me of Coleman. Not saying he's near that freak status, or ever could be-- not saying he's in the same league. Just saying, he has that legitimately dense look to his physique, rather than "bloofy and Insulin-laden" (again, not saying he doesn't use slin-- or trains heavy as shit-- I honestly don't know; just saying he has a "throw back look" we don't see much these days).

    -lifepulse

  5. #90

    Default

    griffin will make akim look so bad from the back it wont matter what they look like from the front

  6. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    griffin will make akim look so bad from the back it wont matter what they look like from the front
    and what about from the side.. Akim is going to dwarf him .. he is almost the same size as Lockett

  7. #92

    Default

    where is the photo coverage, we have a close contest going on

  8. #93
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,513
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    5CACDED8-9F2D-4617-AAA6-739CE174E09C.jpg
    Id say Akim.
    Then again, front quads don’t count.
    D E S T R O Y

  9. #94

    Default 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

    Akim FTW

  10. #95
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,513
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Akim is fucking up his back lat spread by placing fists on his lower back.
    D E S T R O Y

  11. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Akim is fucking up his back lat spread by placing fists on his lower back.
    Akim needs to hire Dennis Wolf to teach him how to hit his back poses, he should be crushing these guys more than he is

  12. #97
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,513
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Akim needs to hire Dennis Wolf to teach him how to hit his back poses, he should be crushing these guys more than he is
    His choice of most muscular is also odd. It’s an abs dominant method and his abs are poorish.
    D E S T R O Y

  13. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Griffen sent me some video a few days ago (asked me not to show anywhere) and his back shots blew me away. Akim might be bigger but Charles has (or he did in the video) the crazy detail that I haven't seen yet in Akim's rear shots.

    Lockett as well though could swoop in and take them both out. Gyno is fixed now so the judges have nothing to pull him down (and rightly so, bad gyno looks awful) for. It's an exciting one this show. I bet Chad and Kim are happy with this lineup!

    And Gerald will be bringing conditioning, x-frame and awesome posing.

    And a 260 shredded Keith Williams!!!! Wow.
    Keith Williams, even at a shredded 300 lbs wouldnt even be an impressive top tier physique. More a genetic issue. He never places very high.

  14. #99
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    where is the photo coverage, we have a close contest going on
    Hector Mendoza is shooting stage pics for us, he will upload those soon.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  15. #100

  16. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Maxx Charles looks in better condition than usual.

  17. #102
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,518
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I hate Akim BLS.

    Akim and Maxx killing Griffin in FDB.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •