Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

Akim looks in his Toronto condition even by those low resolution photo standards..
    i dont see how anyone will be beating him..

1. Akim
    2. Griffin
    3. Maxx
    4. Lockett
    5. Brandao

Lockett's legs don't like noticeably asymmetrical here and only a bit small compared to his upper body.

I took this photo of Michael while working with him at this FIBO a few months ago...Crazy muscle density

loket.jpg

Default 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Competitor List

Akim PLEASE also hit a regular BLS!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    griffin will make akim look so bad from the back it wont matter what they look like from the front
    i was wrong, akim looks as good as toronto and good enough for the win here

Results are in

1. Griffen $10000
    2. Akim $5000
    3. Maxx $2500
    4. Brandao $1500
    5. Lockett $1000

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Results are in

1. Griffen $10000
    2. Akim $5000
    3. Maxx $2500
    4. Brandao $1500
    5. Lockett $1000
    What do you think don ,
    For me the top 3 was very close ..

Griffin very impressive when he hits the poses , he really comes alive , great cuts in pecs , but in-between the poses structural problems, the waist is kida like a young coleman and that is not good when you are 5,7 , but overall impressive and had the eye of the tiger ,confident on stage aggressive ,
    Maxx fantastic delts, in shape, very good flow, biggest man on stage , size matters , wakest legs in top 3, thin pecs . but great showing
    akim , thick, has a strong looking phsqyue ,great legs , size , but is it only me is he looking a little small. the more he is in condition he looses his former freak and size advantage

Could have gone any way here , but overall griffin had the overall package and wanted it the most on stage .Keith williams was very improved and should have got a better look.Brandao beautiful phqyue 4tth place i hope
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Impressive price contest money by the way images.png
    So if you get 5th place in a professional show all you get is 1000 bucks and a free jan tana spray 41KVe0PxuPL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIAmznPrime,BottomLeft,0,-5_PIStarRatingFOUR.jpg, sad shiit.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Akim is going dismantle Griffin.. you guys must be smoking some good shit
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i'm writing up the contract as we speak for our bet..
    one night with Rosie if Akim wins, i paypal you 5000$ if Griffin wins..
    pay up

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    What do you think don ,
    For me the top 3 was very close ..

Griffin very impressive when he hits the poses , he really comes alive , great cuts in pecs , but in-between the poses structural problems, the waist is kida like a young coleman and that is not good when you are 5,7 , but overall impressive and had the eye of the tiger ,confident on stage aggressive ,
    Maxx fantastic delts, in shape, very good flow, biggest man on stage , size matters , wakest legs in top 3, thin pecs . but great showing
    akim , thick, has a strong looking phsqyue ,great legs , size , but is it only me is he looking a little small. the more he is in condition he looses his former freak and size advantage

Could have gone any way here , but overall griffin had the overall package and wanted it the most on stage .Keith williams was very improved and should have got a better look.Brandao beautiful phqyue 4tth place i hope
    I'm not blown away by Griffen yet, but he has the potential to do big things. To me he is like a hybrid of Coleman and Bonac, both good and bad aspects of their physiques. His legs and shoulders need to come up more to take him to that next level.

Akim was a little unlucky again. He needs to continue doing what he is and if that means getting smaller to get more ripped then so be it. Being a big watery freak hasn't got him anywhere.

Maxx looks like he is back to his best after a disappointing for few shows. Wide as a house and made the others look narrow. He took the piss even further by continuously stepping over the line to dwarf the others even more. I don't think his legs are that bad (better than Juans) but they appear to look smaller because he has a wide blocky waist. His pecs may not be huge but he has some crazy striations in them

If they gave Rafa the win I wouldn't have complained.

Barbarian

close call. Griffen perhaps brought better condition. neither was shredded as far as pics can tell. I like akim' sstructure better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    pay up
    Giles never messaged me and that was a horrible call.. worse than in Toronto.. how many poses does Griffin win on Akim, maybe 2 out 6 ..
    Griffin is a nice guy but he got a gift today unless the judges saw something we did not

horrible judging here.. Brandao did not beat Locket and Griffin did not beat Akim..

1. Akim
    2. Griffin
    3. Maxx
    4. Lockett
    5. Brandao

also Haywood and Ken Jackson had impressive size, just need to get more detailed

if Griffin was maybe 5'10 he should of won but he is 5'8 was getting dwarfed.. Chad Nichols wtf man.. you let the judges make that call?
    Tyler Manion is what 15yrs old making that call

Rowe needs to lend Kevin Jordan his legs also

Griffin had better condition but not Juan level plus is 5'8.. Juan is 5'10 like Akim.. worse call than in Tornonto

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast