Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sergio Oliva Jr. Signs with TeamGAT

Default Sergio Oliva Jr. Signs with TeamGAT

GREAT for him, and it will help him out in the long run. great supp company to work for
    MY KING OF KINGS

Ramy is also with GAT since 4 years ago.They are very serious and professional.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

fantastic ,GAT is huge in europa .Gongratulasions to gat for getting sergio ..great match I hope
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Dude is busting ass in the gym with Milos
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Dude is busting ass in the gym with Milos
    Yes some real hardcore shiit they are doing in that gym.

But I am a little worried ...Mr manualeo romero the pride of south america is also training with milos .He is also busting his ass in the gym, but the last two shows he has done while milos his his guru he has looked WORSE than before .
    Manuelo fading with milos s help ,Very strange
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes some real hardcore shiit they are doing in that gym.

But I am a little worried ...Mr manualeo romero the pride of south america is also training with milos .He is also busting his ass in the gym, but the last two shows he has done while milos his his guru he has looked WORSE than before .
    Manuelo fading with milos s help ,Very strange
    He has a long term back injury which has been limiting his training. No excuses for his conditioning though

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    He has a long term back injury which has been limiting his training. No excuses for his conditioning though
    He should not be competing as long as he does not heal that injury, his chest and shoulders seem smaller and smaller. He has not even try to wodo tricks with the condition.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He should not be competing as long as he does not heal that injury, his chest and shoulders seem smaller and smaller. He has not even try to wodo tricks with the condition.
    It is the chest that locks very off lately20518-manuel-romero-27_final.jpg thin and some gyno
    20518-manuel-romero-19_final-2.jpg also not in shape and weird lower back .I cant understand it,why pay milos al this money and moe from youre wife to do prep if you looking like this .
    So if he is hurt like don flex says surely all those super sets and drug expertise from milos atleast be in contest shape if you gonna do shows ..

Something is fishy here , ron or giles should interview him and ask what the fuck is going on , or maybe you since you guys are spanish latino ..

MANUELO ROMERO YOU Have SIZE ,LENGHT AND SWAG , PLEASE FIND YOURE INNER Sly STALLone AND COME IN SHREDDED AND huge

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    It is the chest that locks very off lately20518-manuel-romero-27_final.jpg thin and some gyno
    20518-manuel-romero-19_final-2.jpg also not in shape and weird lower back .I cant understand it,why pay milos al this money and moe from youre wife to do prep if you looking like this .
    So if he is hurt like don flex says surely all those super sets and drug expertise from milos atleast be in contest shape if you gonna do shows ..

Something is fishy here , ron or giles should interview him and ask what the fuck is going on , or maybe you since you guys are spanish latino ..

MANUELO ROMERO YOU Have SIZE ,LENGHT AND SWAG , PLEASE FIND YOURE INNER Sly STALLone AND COME IN SHREDDED AND huge
    Chest has always been his weak point, so he turned pro-- he looked like Victory Martinez with better wheels, but a worse torso (chest and back).

Maybe he's not dieting down all the way because, when he does, his already-thin torso flattens out even more, and looks even less impressive? Getting fully peeled often means that weak body parts flatten out to completely pancake status.

-lifepulse

Serious back injuries are a bitch to recover from, if you ever recover fully.
    His middle back has some damage and also his arms shrink (once they were crazy), shoulders got smaller also.
    Chest were always very weak for him.
    I hope he fully recover.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    Serious back injuries are a bitch to recover from, if you ever recover fully.
    His middle back has some damage and also his arms shrink (once they were crazy), shoulders got smaller also.
    Chest were always very weak for him.
    I hope he fully recover.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    he should stop competing until he gets this taken care of.
    either way I wouldn't put this guys look down to Milos.
    just look at Milos track record, best Dennis wolf ever, best Hide, best Silvio Samuel I'm sure there's plenty more to add to that list.

Good for Sergio, he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Chest has always been his weak point, so he turned pro-- he looked like Victory Martinez with better wheels, but a worse torso (chest and back).

Maybe he's not dieting down all the way because, when he does, his already-thin torso flattens out even more, and looks even less impressive? Getting fully peeled often means that weak body parts flatten out to completely pancake status.

-lifepulse

This is awfull news for romero then.

You are guru expert and amateur bodybuilding champ so let me ask you this .
    What would you do if you was romero s guru or coach.

Would you tell him to come in soft to hide the flaws or come in shredded but have no torso ,,..
    Maybe stop competing for 3 years to really work on torso and then compete again.

But he is 36 already or something , does he have 3 years to do offseason, and what about his sponsors they wont tolerate this , he seems doomed .
    What is youre take as a excpert guru