Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Photos are Posted | 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Kinic not sure if you was drunk or high on MDMA when you wrote that post ..If you have been banned 2 times in a month , then you come back and say this two days later .

Come on bro, this is a suicide post from you ...
    Hopefully you will come back some day .....If not you had a hell of a run , we mill miss you ,.

10.06 2018 rip kinic
    He is gone forever

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    He is gone forever
    when it comes to kinic ,just like it is with many canadians 81FH09-IXNL._SY445_.jpg never say never.
    What will he do if he cant diss the bodybuilders anymore on m.d..That was his favourite hobby , you could tell he often had a erection while dissing pros behind his mac ..
    But why would he write such a post, certainly he knew he was going to get banned...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

when it comes to kinic ,just like it is with many canadians 81FH09-IXNL._SY445_.jpg never say never.
    What will he do if he cant diss the bodybuilders anymore on m.d..That was his favourite hobby , you could tell he often had a erection while dissing pros behind his mac ..
    But why would he write such a post, certainly he knew he was going to get banned...
    I have no idea. Probably thought he'd get a week as usual but he was warned. He made his choice

Kinic not sure if you was drunk or high on MDMA when you wrote that post ..If you have been banned 2 times in a month , then you come back and say this two days later .

Come on bro, this is a suicide post from you ...
    Hopefully you will come back some day .....If not you had a hell of a run , we mill miss you ,.

10.06 2018 rip kinic
    Lo, Kinik seems to have the same eagerness for danger as competitors he criticizes so much for taking drugs.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Peace out Kinic, it was nice knowing you. You were warned over and over and over again, yet you persisted. At least you were consistent, I guess.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Lo, Kinik seems to have the same eagerness for danger as competitors he criticizes so much for taking drugs.
    Yes kinic probably had a fetish to live on the edge with postings things he could get banned from.
    But this was very strange way to go out if it was on purpose .If he wanted to go out he could have atleast posted this during the olympia play by play or something .
    Very strange kinic wanted to go out here in a small picture contest tread.Thats why I think he was drunk or high on MDMA .When kinic is high on MDMA somebody should take away his keyboard as he is not strong enough not to diss ifbb when he is high.
    Well kinic the batty man waist defenderjqrwt.jpg had a good run..

By the way who do you think is going to win the word cup ..I know you think the world cup is scripted or rigged, but are you gonna watch it.I suspect the russian hooligans are gonna fuck somebody up.Russians on steroids, alhahol and in home country are very strong combat artists ,..

One of the toughest people I have seen in Oslo was Vatje .A russian nazi torpedo hooligan who used to work here in Oslo .
    b1658be8-e3c0-441f-8325-00f9e5bca5f0.jpg trust me this ninja here you dont want to fuck with .He used to walk around with a gun and a big ass knife under his jacket ..

Any way Im picking belgium as the team to win this year .
    They have the talent and they are the team in europa with the most black players on the team, so they have my suport-Also france has a shoot.-Messi will fail and neymar will get injured .Ronaldo can win to as he has the eye of the tiger but has shiit help ala lebron .
    Last edited by a.j; June 10th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Peace out Kinic, it was nice knowing you. You were warned over and over and over again, yet you persisted. At least you were consistent, I guess.
    Maybe a new sticky thread can be made highlighting kinics perma ban so the flood of posters who were scared to post can return.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Maybe a new sticky thread can be made highlighting kinics perma ban so the flood of posters who were scared to post can return.
    Why would they have been scared to post while he was here?

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Why would they have been scared to post while he was here?

MD Online Editor
    Goon said had a few complaints about people not posting because of a fear of being attacked by kinic and the gut police following him in.

Goon said had a few complaints about people not posting because of a fear of being attacked by kinic and the gut police following him in.
    Id post the pm's but that would be breaking confidence.. take how youd like it Don.

Well they can all post now with no worries!

MD Online Editor

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Dude your boy was an idiot. Same shit every post. Fuck him.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Dude your boy was an idiot. Same shit every post. Fuck him.
    Sometimes he was a bit extreme but he was 80% of the time telling the truth.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g(6) met Tapatalk

Yes kinic probably had a fetish to live on the edge with postings things he could get banned from.
    But this was very strange way to go out if it was on purpose .If he wanted to go out he could have atleast posted this during the olympia play by play or something .
    Very strange kinic wanted to go out here in a small picture contest tread.Thats why I think he was drunk or high on MDMA .When kinic is high on MDMA somebody should take away his keyboard as he is not strong enough not to diss ifbb when he is high.
    Well kinic the batty man waist defenderjqrwt.jpg had a good run..

By the way who do you think is going to win the word cup ..I know you think the world cup is scripted or rigged, but are you gonna watch it.I suspect the russian hooligans are gonna fuck somebody up.Russians on steroids, alhahol and in home country are very strong combat artists ,..

One of the toughest people I have seen in Oslo was Vatje .A russian nazi torpedo hooligan who used to work here in Oslo .
    b1658be8-e3c0-441f-8325-00f9e5bca5f0.jpg trust me this ninja here you dont want to fuck with .He used to walk around with a gun and a big ass knife under his jacket ..

Any way Im picking belgium as the team to win this year .
    They have the talent and they are the team in europa with the most black players on the team, so they have my suport-Also france has a shoot.-Messi will fail and neymar will get injured .Ronaldo can win to as he has the eye of the tiger but has shiit help ala lebron .
    I feel sad because we will not have Kinik talking about his hatred for the pros, but he must be happy with his destiny since he was consistent with his actions.

I think the World Cup will be won by Brazil, FIFA does not want a European champion again, but Germany and France are very strong. I would like Argentina to win by Leo Messi and Maradona.

But it would be epic if Putin used the Russian mafia and the masive drug program to create an invincible Russian team. Unfortunately for them, they have never been good at soccer, and they never will be, they should buy 5 or 6 Brazilians and Argentines players.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Kinic was given many, many chances and time outs on the naughty step but he just wasn't taking the hint. Rules are rules, we all have to tow the line, this is a community forum and not a one man troll site who can say shit like his last post and not create a backlash.

It's how shit has to work or this site loses all credibility overnight.

Barbarian

i think spain could go to the final...i also like to see england go to semifinals,i dont buy the brazil hype and argentina has shit goalkeepeers and injuries everyday!since my country greece didnt qualified and italy and holland is out also,i predict some outsider to make it far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123