Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judging Callouts & Comparisons - 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro

Default Judging Callouts & Comparisons - 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro

Sound is missing in the 4-8 minute range due to a copyright claim on the background music.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Sound is missing in the 4-8 minute range due to a copyright claim on the background music.
    Not necessarily a bad thing! (All I heard was “come on Akim!” ... “tighten up Akim” Akim ...Akim ... Akim Akim!) Lol.

Akim - FDB,FLS,SC,ST
    Griffin - BDB,BLS
    Close- A/T,MM

i dont see how Griffin gets the win also being 5'8 and no chance of top 10 at Olympia

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Akim - FDB,FLS,SC,ST
    Griffin - BDB,BLS
    Close- A/T,MM

i dont see how Griffin gets the win also being 5'8 and no chance of top 10 at Olympia
    For once I agree with you!! : /-

Quote Originally Posted by mllginny View Post
    For once I agree with you!! : /-
    yes, there is a problem if you agree with me

Spotter

Charles Griffin wins?? Please tell me WHY??? He was soft in some areas if not just kinda soft, squatty looking with no x factor like the other top two, no abs and makes to many sounds when posing!! Haha! He just didnt have the "most complete" package on stage!! Max should of won followed by Akim then "maybe" Griffen but the other two guys were rite there with him also. check out Gerald Williams, he looked pretty dam good and in my opinion had an over all more complete physique! Another good job but the top of the line IFBB judges!! : //-

Spotter

Max Charles seemed to be the winner here. Excellent improvements here and looked great!! : ))

Quote Originally Posted by mllginny View Post
    Max Charles seemed to be the winner here. Excellent improvements here and looked great!! : ))
    yea, he was dwarfing everyone.. just needs to practice his posing also

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yea, he was dwarfing everyone.. just needs to practice his posing also

Yep, That has always been an issue with him but seems to be improving there also.

Had to put the video on mute becuase of the lady screaming non stop "Nice Akim!", "Keep it tight Akim!", etc. It is horible and annoying... How people think that this helps the competitor and doesn't annoy the judges?
    I think Akim first and Max 2nd with Griffen at 3rd.
    Next to Akim and Max, Griffen doesn't look so impressive as standing alone. Also his legs are not so impresive here and I expected him to be tighter and dryer.
    Max improved his condition a lot. Akim is dry, big and has shredded glutes, legs look great and with striations in quads, BLs is bonkers.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Akim’s supporter didn’t help him. All that does is annoy judges and can make judges more negative towards the target of the ‘support’.

Akim needs to change his rear lat spread. The way he does it ensures he loses that pose. He needs to sort out his side chest (delt closest the judges is way too high). His most muscular should be a knock out, but he insists on making it an ab focused pose. He is also not great before or between poses.

That being said, I think Akim won with show clearly. He was the bes bodybuilder onstage.
    D E S T R O Y

Griffin is only winning the side triceps, Akim and Maxx make him dwarf all the time. And waist is not even good despite the condition. But he is shining because of better tan.
    ęHumanity has been led by failures.Ľ

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Akim needs to change his rear lat spread. The way he does it ensures he loses that pose. He needs to sort out his side chest (delt closest the judges is way too high). His most muscular should be a knock out, but he insists on making it an ab focused pose. He is also not great before or between poses.
    A lot of rookie mistakes, BLS is really weird and nonsense.
    ęHumanity has been led by failures.Ľ

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    A lot of rookie mistakes, BLS is really weird and nonsense.
    Itís amazing how many mistakes really top bodybuilders do. Obvious mistakes. Was there really nobody telling Akim, ĎNo, that funky lat spread is a bag of shit.í? You see first timers, with very little in the way of physique be totally aware of how they look every second. Pros are usually genetically amazing and the smaller details can go by the wayside. Perhaps Akimís rear lat spread isnít much better the conventional way. However, heís lost two REALLY close calls. Maybe presentation counts.

Nathan soon dispensed with his strange, angled front double bicep. Doing so improved his end result onstage.

Kenny Wallach makes a good living through posing coaching. There is a woman in the UK called Emma Hyndeman (sp) who travels to different cities and advertises posing slots (that always end up fully booked). Iím sure there are others.

Bodybuilders need to ensure this vital aspect is covered.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Itís amazing how many mistakes really top bodybuilders do. Obvious mistakes. Was there really nobody telling Akim, ĎNo, that funky lat spread is a bag of shit.í? You see first timers, with very little in the way of physique be totally aware of how they look every second. Pros are usually genetically amazing and the smaller details can go by the wayside. Perhaps Akimís rear lat spread isnít much better the conventional way. However, heís lost two REALLY close calls. Maybe presentation counts.

Nathan soon dispensed with his strange, angled front double bicep. Doing so improved his end result onstage.

Kenny Wallach makes a good living through posing coaching. There is a woman in the UK called Emma Hyndeman (sp) who travels to different cities and advertises posing slots (that always end up fully booked). Iím sure there are others.

Bodybuilders need to ensure this vital aspect is covered.
    Today in Leeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Today in Leeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ya go. Rosie and Emma are quite friendly - correct? Kate impressed me with her presentation also.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast