Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 27

Thread: Judging Callouts & Comparisons - 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,702
    Gender
    Male

    Default Judging Callouts & Comparisons - 2018 IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro


  2. #2
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,702
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Sound is missing in the 4-8 minute range due to a copyright claim on the background music.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Sound is missing in the 4-8 minute range due to a copyright claim on the background music.
    Not necessarily a bad thing! (All I heard was “come on Akim!” ... “tighten up Akim” Akim ...Akim ... Akim Akim!) Lol.

  4. #4

    Default

    Akim - FDB,FLS,SC,ST
    Griffin - BDB,BLS
    Close- A/T,MM

    i dont see how Griffin gets the win also being 5'8 and no chance of top 10 at Olympia

  5. #5
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Akim - FDB,FLS,SC,ST
    Griffin - BDB,BLS
    Close- A/T,MM

    i dont see how Griffin gets the win also being 5'8 and no chance of top 10 at Olympia
    For once I agree with you!! : /-

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mllginny View Post
    For once I agree with you!! : /-
    yes, there is a problem if you agree with me

  7. #7
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Charles Griffin wins?? Please tell me WHY??? He was soft in some areas if not just kinda soft, squatty looking with no x factor like the other top two, no abs and makes to many sounds when posing!! Haha! He just didnt have the "most complete" package on stage!! Max should of won followed by Akim then "maybe" Griffen but the other two guys were rite there with him also. check out Gerald Williams, he looked pretty dam good and in my opinion had an over all more complete physique! Another good job but the top of the line IFBB judges!! : //-

  8. #8
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Max Charles seemed to be the winner here. Excellent improvements here and looked great!! : ))

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mllginny View Post
    Max Charles seemed to be the winner here. Excellent improvements here and looked great!! : ))
    yea, he was dwarfing everyone.. just needs to practice his posing also

  10. #10
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yea, he was dwarfing everyone.. just needs to practice his posing also

    Yep, That has always been an issue with him but seems to be improving there also.

  11. #11
    Barbarian spasatel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia / Bulgaria
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Had to put the video on mute becuase of the lady screaming non stop "Nice Akim!", "Keep it tight Akim!", etc. It is horible and annoying... How people think that this helps the competitor and doesn't annoy the judges?
    I think Akim first and Max 2nd with Griffen at 3rd.
    Next to Akim and Max, Griffen doesn't look so impressive as standing alone. Also his legs are not so impresive here and I expected him to be tighter and dryer.
    Max improved his condition a lot. Akim is dry, big and has shredded glutes, legs look great and with striations in quads, BLs is bonkers.


    Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,546
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Akim’s supporter didn’t help him. All that does is annoy judges and can make judges more negative towards the target of the ‘support’.

    Akim needs to change his rear lat spread. The way he does it ensures he loses that pose. He needs to sort out his side chest (delt closest the judges is way too high). His most muscular should be a knock out, but he insists on making it an ab focused pose. He is also not great before or between poses.

    That being said, I think Akim won with show clearly. He was the bes bodybuilder onstage.
    D E S T R O Y

  13. #13
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,765
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Griffin is only winning the side triceps, Akim and Maxx make him dwarf all the time. And waist is not even good despite the condition. But he is shining because of better tan.
    ęHumanity has been led by failures.Ľ

  14. #14
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,765
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Akim needs to change his rear lat spread. The way he does it ensures he loses that pose. He needs to sort out his side chest (delt closest the judges is way too high). His most muscular should be a knock out, but he insists on making it an ab focused pose. He is also not great before or between poses.
    A lot of rookie mistakes, BLS is really weird and nonsense.
    ęHumanity has been led by failures.Ľ

  15. #15
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,546
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    A lot of rookie mistakes, BLS is really weird and nonsense.
    Itís amazing how many mistakes really top bodybuilders do. Obvious mistakes. Was there really nobody telling Akim, ĎNo, that funky lat spread is a bag of shit.í? You see first timers, with very little in the way of physique be totally aware of how they look every second. Pros are usually genetically amazing and the smaller details can go by the wayside. Perhaps Akimís rear lat spread isnít much better the conventional way. However, heís lost two REALLY close calls. Maybe presentation counts.

    Nathan soon dispensed with his strange, angled front double bicep. Doing so improved his end result onstage.

    Kenny Wallach makes a good living through posing coaching. There is a woman in the UK called Emma Hyndeman (sp) who travels to different cities and advertises posing slots (that always end up fully booked). Iím sure there are others.

    Bodybuilders need to ensure this vital aspect is covered.
    D E S T R O Y

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Itís amazing how many mistakes really top bodybuilders do. Obvious mistakes. Was there really nobody telling Akim, ĎNo, that funky lat spread is a bag of shit.í? You see first timers, with very little in the way of physique be totally aware of how they look every second. Pros are usually genetically amazing and the smaller details can go by the wayside. Perhaps Akimís rear lat spread isnít much better the conventional way. However, heís lost two REALLY close calls. Maybe presentation counts.

    Nathan soon dispensed with his strange, angled front double bicep. Doing so improved his end result onstage.

    Kenny Wallach makes a good living through posing coaching. There is a woman in the UK called Emma Hyndeman (sp) who travels to different cities and advertises posing slots (that always end up fully booked). Iím sure there are others.

    Bodybuilders need to ensure this vital aspect is covered.
    Today in Leeds!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

  17. #17
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,546
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Today in Leeds!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ya go. Rosie and Emma are quite friendly - correct? Kate impressed me with her presentation also.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •