Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report with Charles Griffen | Firing Back at Dave Palumbo

Default The Ronline Report with Charles Griffen | Firing Back at Dave Palumbo

great interview.. i liked the part where Charles said he's checking the forums every other hour to see what shit Michael Edwards is talking..
    i liked his Branch Warren and Bob Chic defense of 'you had to be in the front row to see how he got straight 1st place vots over Akim'..

Phil and Bonac can lose the front poses because they are good from the side and back..
    Griffin got beat from the front and side.. and only held Akim off from the crushing from the back
    only had 2% better condition but all top 3 where not at there best..
    winner is Akim the monster of the night Williams

Charles gave a fair response to Dave's video. Good interview. I think the top 3 was real close and even 4-6 were competitive, great show. I don't think Dave was intentionally attacking Charles more than he was just giving his own take on why he would've placed Akim ahead. Mainly just the mass. Congrats to Griffin tho, definitely should do the O.

I wouldn't call this an interview so much as just giving Charles a platform to respond. I felt he deserved that, and the only other option would have been to go on 'Iron Debate' or something, which he didn't want to.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

griffin has the eye of the tiger...I had maxx winning the show , biggest and widest man on stage with excellent shape and delts .But griffin has a great attitude .
    Hopefully there will be some rx vs m.d beef coming up-
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    griffin has the eye of the tiger...I had maxx winning the show , biggest and widest man on stage with excellent shape and delts .But griffin has a great attitude .
    Hopefully there will be some rx vs m.d beef coming up-
    I have no time for such a beef, I don't just do all the online stuff. I am still writing a very large portion of the print mag, something Dave doesn't have to worry about.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I have no time for such a beef, I don't just do all the online stuff. I am still writing a very large portion of the print mag, something Dave doesn't have to worry about.
    I tell you also what dave doest have to worry about doing,,,,Posting on his forums, HA HA HA have you seen there forums ....GOST TOWN BRO Unknown.jpg...That forum is more dead than a catholic nun punani bro..
    I have not forgotten about his insults about m.d , hopefully one day there is a way for somebody on team m.d to give him a proper bitch slap on tape .Would be beautiful too see.

Also north korea leader kim jung u been balling lately on the news 180608-kim-jong-un-mc-1005_daec3fe88c1b16e820875331ce70f190.jpg..
    Ron im telling you the rest of the world media is actually celebrating this guy , thats how much hate trump sadly has in the worldwide media.
    I hope trump win again so I can enjoy people around the globe go ham.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

And Iím pretty sure Trump will win again, regardless of how many people vote for him

MD Online Editor

And I’m pretty sure Trump will win again, regardless of how many people vote for him

MD Online Editor
    yes lets hope so, but if the rock is doing it he will win...The rock as american president will be the most epic president off all time. better than kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    yes lets hope so, but if the rock is doing it he will win...The rock as american president will be the most epic president off all time. better than kennedy.
    I would vote for him in a heartbeat

MD Online Editor

I would vote for him in a heartbeat

MD Online Editor
    if you are a man in america and dont vote for the rock you can be sure that man would be a batty boy or a racist .
    Imagine him standing in the united nation speech with a suit on, 280 pound , on juice , 6,5 , and he looked at the crowd as says can you smell what the united states are cooking Unknown.jpg
    The only other man who would be even better as next american president would be tom cruise ,,,

I just want a President that I am not riddled with shame about whenever he says anything at all on camera. Trump is our representative to the world, and he's an arrogant idiot.

I dont know who is worse, Trump or his supporters, embarrassing

just want to tell Charles he is a good man with the eye of the tiger but did not beat Akim that contest..
    there will be payback at Olympia if Akim qualifies

Why is Griffen so upset about Daves opinion? Is Dave supposed to lie to make him feel better? Why are bodybuilders so sensitive, it's literally just one mans opinion about who won the poses.

Jordan Peterson for president! A cure for both extremes. Wait, he’s Canadian?
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Jordan Peterson for president! A cure for both extremes. Wait, he’s Canadian?
    Ooh yes! But yes, he is Canadian.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast