Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: David Baye

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    As to David Baye.

David used to take the time out of his day to discuss on the phone with me forum issues and the reason why MD staff made the decisions they did as to what is allowed to be posted on MD's forums and what was not allowed.
    Sometimes things are not always what they seem to be looking from the outside in.
    I gained a understanding of issues from his and other MD paid staff perspectives that would not have been possible without those phone discussions.

I respect David for doing so, as it educated me to a level that allowed me to moderate the board in alignment with what MD wanted on their board.

Thank you David.
    That's more than I have done, so props to Baye for that. That being said, this was all he had to do. He didn't have to also write the bulk of a monthly print magazine!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That's more than I have done, so props to Baye for that. That being said, this was all he had to do. He didn't have to also write the bulk of a monthly print magazine!
    Baye never gave out warnings like thegoon or you Ron.. he was a loser and poser who thought he was hot shit because he had a press pass and cadilac..
    Ashley Kaltwasser turned him down imediatly when he tried to hit on her aswell many other bikini and figure pros.. dude looks like Charles Manson with a shaved head..
    let him work the wheat fields in Wisconsin or the strawberry farm with Regan Grimes

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I've met AJ, he's maybe 6'4"/6'5" and around 300, maybe more?
    Potential WWE hall of famer for sure. Can picture a.j tombstoming the undertaker now...

Juggernaut

If he turns up for the audition that is...

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Baye never gave out warnings like thegoon or you Ron.. he was a loser and poser who thought he was hot shit because he had a press pass and cadilac..
    Ashley Kaltwasser turned him down imediatly when he tried to hit on her aswell many other bikini and figure pros.. dude looks like Charles Manson with a shaved head..
    let him work the wheat fields in Wisconsin or the strawberry farm with Regan Grimes
    you sound like his jilted lover...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Ron,
    I stated that specific to David as this is a thread dedicated to him.
    I appreciate the time you take to interact with me in PMs and e-mails as to board issues/problem members.

What I’ve learned over the past 2 pages of this thread:

#1 - Daibhi has accomplished at a young age...props to that. I turn 47 this week and share the same retirement goals as you did.
    #2 - M.E is in fact still very butt hurt over Baye banning him
    #3 - M.E still talks a big game of his physique greatness, but hasn’t backed it up
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    Ron,
    I stated that specific to David as this is a thread dedicated to him.
    I appreciate the time you take to interact with me in PMs and e-mails as to board issues/problem members.
    I am admitting right here and now that I don't always deal with board issues as often and thoroughly as I should - and I am grateful that you are keeping an eye on the place so the lunatics don't run the asylum.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    What I’ve learned over the past 2 pages of this thread:

#1 - Daibhi has accomplished at a young age...props to that. I turn 47 this week and share the same retirement goals as you did.
    #2 - M.E is in fact still very butt hurt over Baye banning him
    #3 - M.E still talks a big game of his physique greatness, but hasn’t backed it up
    you are jealous of his epicness.

hell yea a.j.

get that lame as ninja.

*let's see if saying the EXACT same thing as a.j. gets me an infraction or a warning; but not him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456