Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 86 to 95 of 95

Thread: David Baye

  1. #86
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    As to David Baye.

    David used to take the time out of his day to discuss on the phone with me forum issues and the reason why MD staff made the decisions they did as to what is allowed to be posted on MD's forums and what was not allowed.
    Sometimes things are not always what they seem to be looking from the outside in.
    I gained a understanding of issues from his and other MD paid staff perspectives that would not have been possible without those phone discussions.

    I respect David for doing so, as it educated me to a level that allowed me to moderate the board in alignment with what MD wanted on their board.

    Thank you David.
    That's more than I have done, so props to Baye for that. That being said, this was all he had to do. He didn't have to also write the bulk of a monthly print magazine!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  2. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That's more than I have done, so props to Baye for that. That being said, this was all he had to do. He didn't have to also write the bulk of a monthly print magazine!
    Baye never gave out warnings like thegoon or you Ron.. he was a loser and poser who thought he was hot shit because he had a press pass and cadilac..
    Ashley Kaltwasser turned him down imediatly when he tried to hit on her aswell many other bikini and figure pros.. dude looks like Charles Manson with a shaved head..
    let him work the wheat fields in Wisconsin or the strawberry farm with Regan Grimes

  3. #88
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,547
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I've met AJ, he's maybe 6'4"/6'5" and around 300, maybe more?
    Potential WWE hall of famer for sure. Can picture a.j tombstoming the undertaker now...

  4. #89
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,547
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    If he turns up for the audition that is...

  5. #90
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,547
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Baye never gave out warnings like thegoon or you Ron.. he was a loser and poser who thought he was hot shit because he had a press pass and cadilac..
    Ashley Kaltwasser turned him down imediatly when he tried to hit on her aswell many other bikini and figure pros.. dude looks like Charles Manson with a shaved head..
    let him work the wheat fields in Wisconsin or the strawberry farm with Regan Grimes
    you sound like his jilted lover...

  6. #91
    MD staff Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A mans gotta know his limitations
    Posts
    19,537
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That's more than I have done, so props to Baye for that. That being said, this was all he had to do. He didn't have to also write the bulk of a monthly print magazine!
    Ron,
    I stated that specific to David as this is a thread dedicated to him.
    I appreciate the time you take to interact with me in PMs and e-mails as to board issues/problem members.

  7. #92
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    8,651
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What I’ve learned over the past 2 pages of this thread:

    #1 - Daibhi has accomplished at a young age...props to that. I turn 47 this week and share the same retirement goals as you did.
    #2 - M.E is in fact still very butt hurt over Baye banning him
    #3 - M.E still talks a big game of his physique greatness, but hasn’t backed it up
    I stop me....no one else does.

  8. #93
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    69,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    Ron,
    I stated that specific to David as this is a thread dedicated to him.
    I appreciate the time you take to interact with me in PMs and e-mails as to board issues/problem members.
    I am admitting right here and now that I don't always deal with board issues as often and thoroughly as I should - and I am grateful that you are keeping an eye on the place so the lunatics don't run the asylum.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  9. #94
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,747
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    What I’ve learned over the past 2 pages of this thread:

    #1 - Daibhi has accomplished at a young age...props to that. I turn 47 this week and share the same retirement goals as you did.
    #2 - M.E is in fact still very butt hurt over Baye banning him
    #3 - M.E still talks a big game of his physique greatness, but hasn’t backed it up
    you are jealous of his epicness.

  10. #95

    Default

    hell yea a.j.

    get that lame as ninja.

    *let's see if saying the EXACT same thing as a.j. gets me an infraction or a warning; but not him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •