Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 21 Tips for 21-Inch Arms! Get Huge Biceps and Thick Triceps

Default 21 Tips for 21-Inch Arms! Get Huge Biceps and Thick Triceps

Wait a second... Ron "I hate my arms" Harris is giving advice on how to get 21" arms?

Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Wait a second... Ron "I hate my arms" Harris is giving advice on how to get 21" arms?
    I have had to work very hard to make mine grow. I would not take arm training advice from someone who had 17-inch arms BEFORE he started lifting weights, and puts a half-inch on them every time he wipes his ass.

I loved it when people used to ask the late Mike Matarazzo what he did for his 22-inch calves. He never trained them!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I have had to work very hard to make mine grow. I would not take arm training advice from someone who had 17-inch arms BEFORE he started lifting weights, and puts a half-inch on them every time he wipes his ass.

I loved it when people used to ask the late Mike Matarazzo what he did for his 22-inch calves. He never trained them!
    I completely agree... was just busting your balls as you always complain about your arms.

Like a Flex magazine cover 'story'

I completely agree... was just busting your balls as you always complain about your arms.
    I need to stop complaining - nobody cares and it doesn't make my arms any bigger.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I think a lot of it is in your head. Just focusing on it too much and seeing them smaller than they really are. They look fine to me. Now myself on the other hand; can't break past 18" for the life of me... for an average gym rat 18" is not bad; but when you are 6'5" it's like toothpicks lol
    But back to my initial point; in bodybuilding world they are small; but even my toothpicks get compliments all the time from "ordinary" people...

Just have to stop comparing to the best in the world IFBB pros; and all is good.

good tips

I train my arms 2x a week, with supersets, hig reps and a lot of sets until they are so pumped that it hurts.

I tryed several times train them heavy, but it only gave me wrist, tendom and elbow pain

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

This should be the Bible for arms. Cause you essentially summarized it all here.

I'm in my mid 30's now. You think there's any hope for me to get them past 19 inches? Realistically I don't think I can get more than inch with heavy cycling. Which at this point of my life, don't want any part in. I'm content with them. I think if I got down to a lower body weight they'd probably be 18 inch lean. It's better than 14 inch arms.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Summary: If you do not have the genetics to grow a pro bodybuilder type 21-inch arm that is defined it is not going to happen.

I think a lot of it is in your head. Just focusing on it too much and seeing them smaller than they really are. They look fine to me. Now myself on the other hand; can't break past 18" for the life of me... for an average gym rat 18" is not bad; but when you are 6'5" it's like toothpicks lol
    But back to my initial point; in bodybuilding world they are small; but even my toothpicks get compliments all the time from "ordinary" people...

Just have to stop comparing to the best in the world IFBB pros; and all is good.
    Mine are 18 (left) and 17 3/4 (right) at a little under 5-8, but I am constantly around guys with 20-23-inch arms. It's like being a very pretty girl who hangs around with supermodels. To average people, you're hot, but compared to your friends you're a goblin!