Thread: Brad Rowe New Vid....

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default Brad Rowe New Vid....

Damn good video! Dude hustles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1oJ6ULv4Q#
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Muscle Head

Great vid. i also smoke weed before cardio and trainning brings the stress level down for me and i get an amazing pump, also fell i digest my drink and meal a lot better and faster as well after the workout.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Damn good video! Dude hustles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1oJ6ULv4Q#
    Thanks for posting BMC part 2 will be released next Wed and part 3 the following week. My wife and I are going to be putting out a ton of content moving forward on Youtube. Not as well done as this, but we will try to get out 1-2 vids a week each.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
    Great vid. i also smoke weed before cardio and trainning brings the stress level down for me and i get an amazing pump, also fell i digest my drink and meal a lot better and faster as well after the workout.
    I cant train high but cardio fine. I got this new vape cartridge that is high cbd and low thc the other day and its super mild but takes a little stress off. I may try to train on that because it really doesnt make you high.

Muscle Head

I have been doing it for years so guess im used to it but i find the mind muscle connection is doubled for me when high not to high though, for me taking a cbd is like taking bcaa without the Eas lol, see the dogs werent even interested in cardio at 4 in the morning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Thanks for posting BMC part 2 will be released next Wed and part 3 the following week. My wife and I are going to be putting out a ton of content moving forward on Youtube. Not as well done as this, but we will try to get out 1-2 vids a week each.

I cant train high but cardio fine. I got this new vape cartridge that is high cbd and low thc the other day and its super mild but takes a little stress off. I may try to train on that because it really doesnt make you high.

Fantastic video, very good quality and soundtrack is spot on. One thing that struck me right away was the beginning, as this has always been a struggle for me. My wife and I live in a beautiful house in a great neighborhood in Sacramento, but I always have trouble keeping it clean. Both my wife and I are very busy and somehow the house gets messy and I find myself always feeling shitty about literally just this one aspect of my life. How the hell do you do it ? Maybe I missed it in video but do you clean a bit everyday or do you clean for longer periods on select days?

I have been doing it for years so guess im used to it but i find the mind muscle connection is doubled for me when high not to high though, for me taking a cbd is like taking bcaa without the Eas lol, see the dogs werent even interested in cardio at 4 in the morning lol.
    Haha my wife goes to bed much later than me so they have only been to bed for a few hours. But they get me back because they play pretty much right when I go to bed so all I hear is barking etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Fantastic video, very good quality and soundtrack is spot on. One thing that struck me right away was the beginning, as this has always been a struggle for me. My wife and I live in a beautiful house in a great neighborhood in Sacramento, but I always have trouble keeping it clean. Both my wife and I are very busy and somehow the house gets messy and I find myself always feeling shitty about literally just this one aspect of my life. How the hell do you do it ? Maybe I missed it in video but do you clean a bit everyday or do you clean for longer periods on select days?
    On day that I dont have to be at gym by an exact time to get everything done before clients I will clean a little deeper. Then once a month I have a couple do a deep clean inside and the outside of the house power washing everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Haha my wife goes to bed much later than me so they have only been to bed for a few hours. But they get me back because they play pretty much right when I go to bed so all I hear is barking etc.

On day that I dont have to be at gym by an exact time to get everything done before clients I will clean a little deeper. Then once a month I have a couple do a deep clean inside and the outside of the house power washing everything.
    Awesome I have been wanting to hire some people to clean regularly for some time been haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the info!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Agreed. I do like the CBD oil a lot. Very calming effect
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Barbarian

Great vid! One of my favorite pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Awesome I have been wanting to hire some people to clean regularly for some time been haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the info!
    We got kinda lucky. The old house we rented had stipulations (rent was dirt cheap) but we had to keep them to do the yard twice a month and the house at least once. We had them coming weekly during some stretches. But we built a very strong relationship with them and trust them 100%. They have keys to the house and come and clean when we are away.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
    Very professionally done! Great quality and content
    Thank you, very happy the way this came out. If you check out my IG he made a movie trailer of sorts to promote it that is fucking bad ass!

Quote Originally Posted by sandbill View Post
    Great vid! One of my favorite pros.
    Thank you for the support!!

Brad , yes this is some good shiit ...excellent camera work , cool footage ,

Since you are bodybuilding version of nick lashey maxresdefault.jpg1-brad-rowe-10.jpg, it was nice too see you shearing youre beauty tips .I hope you provide more content on how a man can look his best .
    But what most impressive was the way you cleaned youre house ...Ninja you got some fucking epic cleaning skills bro.

I suspect you can make big money in saudia arabia if you became like a house cleaner for the sheiks , you would probably pull in a million a month ..Only downfall you would have to clean naked.

Brad I hope you get that rich pains you tube numbers bro, keep it up .And please do not show any more weed smoking , kids need steroids not weed ,.Be a role model
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

With all due respect to BMC, weed is repulsive in all forms save for edibles. These "vape" pens need to go. I'm going to slap one right out of some teenage punks mouth the next time I see one in public.

^meltdown^

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Agreed. I do like the CBD oil a lot. Very calming effect
    Interesting. Do you find it helps with sleep?

say no to recreational drugs!