Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What % do Steroids Help & Can Hard Work Beat Genetics? Ask Ron Ep. 49

Default What % do Steroids Help & Can Hard Work Beat Genetics? Ask Ron Ep. 49

Barbarian

i always remembered flex saying that in his first years,he just looked at the bottle of steroids and grow!
    and the others guy where mad at him,also Milos said that he watched him grow at every day at his comeback...amazing response to drugs and weights!

Dennis James once said that in his first 60 days of bodybuilding, which I assume means he was starting gear, he gained an average of a pound every day.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Dennis James once said that in his first 60 days of bodybuilding, which I assume means he was starting gear, he gained an average of a pound every day.
    lets not take what dennis James says as Gospel.

Behemoth

I’d believe it gear or not.

I don't see why he would lie about that. He was admitting to being a total genetic freak. Many of the freaks I have spoken with try to downplay their genetics out of concern it makes it seem like they didn't work hard.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

ron do u have acces to real gear an real gh . the fact that u talk to pro bodybuilder an cover there show on lone

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilding View Post
    ron do u have acces to real gear an real gh . the fact that u talk to pro bodybuilder an cover there show on lone
    Not commenting on this - let's just say I had much better access a few years ago than I do now. When MD the print mag was booming and throwing money around to athletes like crazy, things were very different.

I don't see why he would lie about that. He was admitting to being a total genetic freak. Many of the freaks I have spoken with try to downplay their genetics out of concern it makes it seem like they didn't work hard.
    Absolutely Ron...what ive noticed as well as being a genetic mutant in response to training, it normally goes hand in hand with a genetic mutants response to PED's as well.

Lee Priest comes to mind, he was a freak from day one, he worked hard no issue but jeez Louise did he respond,

was like a dry sponge soaking up whatever came his way.

You can take all the drugs you like, but if you lack enough receptors to interact with them, nothing will happen.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Yes. We all know you have to put in work, but if you seriously believe they only help 1-2% then why do the pros who go off look like shit and or normal people? Please stop thinking they aren’t a HUGE part in NPC and IFBB. I’m in better shape and bigger than one guy who won a number of shows as a light heavy weight but now that he’s off, he’s nothing special. Natural bodybuilders truly live the lifestyle all year long for decades and still look amazing in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.
    Now it’s true that some guys take gear and look like crap but most don’t have the drive to push themselves anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    Yes. We all know you have to put in work, but if you seriously believe they only help 1-2% then why do the pros who go off look like shit and or normal people? Please stop thinking they aren’t a HUGE part in NPC and IFBB. I’m in better shape and bigger than one guy who won a number of shows as a light heavy weight but now that he’s off, he’s nothing special. Natural bodybuilders truly live the lifestyle all year long for decades and still look amazing in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.
    Now it’s true that some guys take gear and look like crap but most don’t have the drive to push themselves anyway.
    i suspect you do cross fit , there is no way in hell a bodybuilder would be as batty as you
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

good to know that dennis admitted to being a total Freak. source dennis James. hey ron, im a Dragon from westeros, trust me, i wouldnt lie.
    60 lbs in 60 days? Right from the beginning? even with roids and a perfect program that is nearly impossible for some of the biggest genetic Freaks like ramy, Ronnie, Kai, dorian, etc. James is a bullshit Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post

Dude,
    You make a claim like that and you need to back it up with a pic of whom you are talking about and yourself for a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    Dude,
    You make a claim like that and you need to back it up with a pic of whom you are talking about and yourself for a comparison.
    Hey I saw you dissed me in the baye tread .I spilt some diet coke on my keyboard while dissing you back.Thats is why I have not dissed you yet .
    But today I have brand new keyboard bro yea buddy ..

Please come there later for a debate ..

And yes I agree with you here ,,This all natural 49 keeps on dissing open olympia level guys ,saying he is a natural and looks better .Plenty off times e has said that .
    So unless he is mike o hearnmaxresdefault.jpg , there is no naTURAL GUY who looks better than open class guys .
    Tell this guy to show us some pics.
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

I’ve often wondered what he looks like.

MD Online Editor

I’ve often wondered what he looks like.

MD Online Editor
    I posted on a natty board way back in the early 00s. The site owner was an incredibly knowledgeable guy with an in-depth knowledge of exercise science and lived a true bodybuilder lifestyle. The dude went on to get a PHD in the field and work with top pros and everything. Eventually saw his pics and in clothes he looked like he'd never done any physical activity in his life let alone worked out. I called it a day on my bodybuilding journey that day.

A life time natty will either be big and fluffy or shredded and small. Anything else and they are just plain lying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast