Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sergio Oliva Jr. Project - Back to My Roots Ep. 2 - Shoulder Workout

Default Sergio Oliva Jr. Project - Back to My Roots Ep. 2 - Shoulder Workout

Barbarian

this kind of training looks like a great way to get in shape if already have the mucle there,like doing cardio with weights.if i tried i problably lose muscle,looks like he is mainly building muscle endurance and bringing a lot of blood in the area.
    anyway try to train like that is like trying Lebrons james routine,thinking it will make you a better player...not great idea.

great video. Today I did half this shoulder workout ...
    Great video content from the future legend and past legend in the gym.This is motivating .
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    this kind of training looks like a great way to get in shape if already have the mucle there,like doing cardio with weights.if i tried i problably lose muscle,looks like he is mainly building muscle endurance and bringing a lot of blood in the area.
    anyway try to train like that is like trying Lebrons james routine,thinking it will make you a better player...not great idea.
    That system would be too catabolic if you do not follow the food and drug program around training. In my opinion, maintaining strength is basic in a training system for a natty, and with this system your strength will suffer a great setback.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Barbarian

that is what i believe also.as far as strength i was always weak from day one and learned long ago not to chase PR in training,feeling the nusle work in more important for balanced development.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    That system would be too catabolic if you do not follow the food and drug program around training. In my opinion, maintaining strength is basic in a training system for a natty, and with this system your strength will suffer a great setback.

I concur. I would think his diet & some cardio would be key to shedding body fat and his training would help to keep his size. There's noway in hell he's gonna gain size in the last 4 weeks to his prep. Dude should watch Shawn Ray's videos. Man knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    that is what i believe also.as far as strength i was always weak from day one and learned long ago not to chase PR in training,feeling the nusle work in more important for balanced development.
    I do not mean about maintain your strength in RPM, but in ranges of 8-12 reps. If you make giant series, well, you can not lift the same weight as if you rest 90-120 seconds between sets.

You could do this system for a few weeks to give a break to the joints, but not if you are on a diet for a contest and you are natural. I also suppose that it is beneficial for veteran athletes who are full of hurts and who have a muscle built for many years.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»