Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Justin Compton's Classic Physique look..

Default Justin Compton's Classic Physique look..

Congrats to Justin for making smart decision on retiring from competitive professional bb'ing and the chemical warfare needed to succeed in sport. Cheers to him.. may he live long and prosper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

he could be a shorter Bumstead in Classic... he has good quads,seperation and condition plus has been practicing his posing

He will never compete in classic, he loves the idea of bringing crushed glutes, although it is not the most convenient criterion for someone like him.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Behemoth

He will be back when the money dries up.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Congrats to Justin for making smart decision on retiring from competitive professional bb'ing and the chemical warfare needed to succeed in sport. Cheers to him.. may he live long and prosper.
    he lost 60 pounds and 15 years. did a Benjamin button when he geared down. good for him.

looks way better before , hopefully he gets the size back on
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Something batty is happening, people are encourage bodybuilders to lose muscle, what your think? Nasser, Kovacs or Fux would not have approved this.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Something batty is happening, people are encourage bodybuilders to lose muscle, what your think? Nasser, Kovacs or Fux would not have approved this.
    batty it is crazy what has been going on lately in the fitness bodybuilding community.

What is going on, everybody hyping classic phsqyue , people celebrating that people getting small, bikini chicks are getting cover shoots on bodybuilding magazines, jeremy buendia more popular than open class winner ,
    people saying nathan de asha looks bad even though he is 260 with small waist, ron harris hyping cross fit ,shiiit ...
    Some people even make fun of ronnie coleman because he is still training ,

IT IS THE GAY ILIMUNATY TAKING OER BRO VERY SAD

COMPTON one day you will get back to 265 and the streets will be celebrating you again Justin Compton.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

this is the compton i liked , big and making food ,, very motivational

Spotter

Props to him for making health a priority(that’s the gist I’ve gotten from reading some of his post.) Probably doing pretty well with coaching given his run.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Justin is very happy and content in his new found BB life, but he will always be a competitor at heart and mind. I have always been one of his strongest personal supporters and I think the world of him.

Wow that is crazy how much younger he looks. Good for him - he looked toxic before literally.

Yates & Levrone used under 2g ew of gear when competing according to their interviews here on MD a couple years back.

Tom Platz did some interviews in the mid 90's with Coleman, Dillet, Baker, Cormier, Priest, and a couple others. Other than Priest, all the other guys interviews were supposed to be anonymous, but it was easy to figure out who's who. With the exception to Priest (whos doses were much lower than the rest), they all were around 1500-2000mg ew of AAS. Those vids are on youtube and I'm actually kinda surprised they haven't grown more popular over the years. Here's one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZTty-tCWTc

What's my point of all this? IMO, if one can't make it as a pro and do well on 2g ew or less, then friggin' hang it up. We got sooo many guys nowadays who compete with shit genetics - no good structure, insertions, shape, but they get by on merely being a big ball of mass from running shit tons of gear & abuse of GH/slin. They are not willing to put in the time it takes to build an elite physique - they want it overnight via jacking the doses sky high. Guys like Yates, Coleman, Levrone, Ray, etc put that time in and you didn't see these guys putting on 50+ lbs in a few short years like Dallas (RIP), Justin, etc.

Anyways, just my take.

p.s - Ron you oughta do a vid on those Platz vids series - I've never even heard of anyone discussing them on a forum of this size in all these years/decades, and it's LOADED with info - what they all took, experiences, sides, mishaps, etc.

look shit. his prime is long gone.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Justin looks great right now. Hopefully he keeps himself at this current weight. Dallas was probably a huge eye opener for him.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Iron Addict

batty it is crazy what has been going on lately in the fitness bodybuilding community.

What is going on, everybody hyping classic phsqyue , people celebrating that people getting small, bikini chicks are getting cover shoots on bodybuilding magazines, jeremy buendia more popular than open class winner ,
    people saying nathan de asha looks bad even though he is 260 with small waist, ron harris hyping cross fit ,shiiit ...
    Some people even make fun of ronnie coleman because he is still training ,

IT IS THE GAY ILIMUNATY TAKING OER BRO VERY SAD

COMPTON one day you will get back to 265 and the streets will be celebrating you again Justin Compton.jpg
    But the men are getting pregnant too! We can't win!

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    And you gentlemen will be generous enough to cover his medical bills in case something goes very bad with Justin at 300+ lbs. Just like you keep Dallas Mccarver in your thoughts and prayers every day, right?

Behemoth

This idea that you have to choose between not competing and certain death is a false choice.

You can be a pro bodybuilder on reasonable doses, carrying around reasonable weight. You can grow into shows, so that your contests are your peak weight for the whole year. If you compete at 260 you can be 240 off season you don't have to be 300 off season. If you think you have to eat like a slob, juice hard year round, then diet and drug even harder to get lean -- you're doing it wrong.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast