Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions for Anth Bailes?

Default Questions for Anth Bailes?

Next Ronline

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Anthony Bailes
    Mr Britain - NABBA, Medium, 4th
    UK Championships - NABBA, Overall Winner
    UK Championships - NABBA, Medium, 1st
    Mr Universe - NABBA, Medium, 5th

Mr Britain - NABBA, Overall Winner
    Mr Britain - NABBA, Medium, 1st
    British Championships - IFBB, Overall Winner
    British Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
    World Championships - NABBA, Overall Winner
    World Championships - NABBA, Medium, 1st

Toronto Pro - IFBB, LightWeight, 10th
    UK Bodypower Pro - IFBB, LightWeight, 8th
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Your favourite bodybuilder from the past and the present?
    How important its the genetic to be pro?
    What do you think of the classic?
    Would you compete in the open?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

1. who is your favorite James Bond
    2. what is your favorite James Bond movie
    3. who is your favorite British bodybuilder besides Dorian Yates
    4. have you ever gone fishing and caught a northern pike
    5. will you see the new Halloween movie in theatres

Will you ever compete again ?

Your last workout video was really good, so congrats on that! What is your plan for the rest of 2018?

Anth - You just had James Hollingshead guest pose at your show. You've seen him onstage and you've seen him train. Does he meet with the Anth Bailes seal of approval?

Extra Q - does Leroy Davis realise how much a legend he is?
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Anth - You just had James Hollingshead guest pose at your show. You've seen him onstage and you've seen him train. Does he meet with the Anth Bailes seal of approval?

Extra Q - does Leroy Davis realise how much a legend he is?
    Mr Hollingshead gets my seal of approval for what its worth haha ! Hes a good guy,represents himself and the sport well,trains hard as shit,and has a ton of muscle,so yes,he gets the stamp from me ! We had a pretty good Leg session the day after the guest spot ( I can still push a little on legs...just not allowed to squat ) Billy Payne also trainied with us.Im sure you remember him George ? He still loves to train ! Wendy McCready who is in Prep for IFBB Rising Phoenix too.

Leroy...you know,he really doesnt realise how much he motivates others ! This is why i try to get him to come out of his shell a little.Outside of the gym,he is a pretty quiet,humble,unassuming family man.He just flicks the switch in the gym and turns into someone else !

I almost got him to agree to do Ronline Report.Leave it with me...

Where were you for Maxxmuscle Open anyways George ??? :O We had some badass trophies up for grabs !

https://www.pumpedmedia.co.uk/

Anth, thanks for the interview, and thanks for answering the questions here that didn't make it in time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anth Bailes View Post
    Mr Hollingshead gets my seal of approval for what its worth haha ! Hes a good guy,represents himself and the sport well,trains hard as shit,and has a ton of muscle,so yes,he gets the stamp from me ! We had a pretty good Leg session the day after the guest spot ( I can still push a little on legs...just not allowed to squat ) Billy Payne also trainied with us.Im sure you remember him George ? He still loves to train ! Wendy McCready who is in Prep for IFBB Rising Phoenix too.

Leroy...you know,he really doesnt realise how much he motivates others ! This is why i try to get him to come out of his shell a little.Outside of the gym,he is a pretty quiet,humble,unassuming family man.He just flicks the switch in the gym and turns into someone else !

I almost got him to agree to do Ronline Report.Leave it with me...

Where were you for Maxxmuscle Open anyways George ??? :O We had some badass trophies up for grabs !

https://www.pumpedmedia.co.uk/
    I started out at too fat a position to be honest Anth. Im in prep now and will be ready for the PCA London Sep 30th. If I could be ready earlier I would have been. However, I intend staying a lot leaner and a lot closer to comp condition (12 weeks rather than 22 weeks condition). If you have an over 50s next year I’ll do it. Planning on one more year. To be honest Anth, I just want to get in condition and do myself justice. Placing etc not even in my head. Right now waist is just below 33” for first time in 10 years (down from over 37”) Losing a lb a week and 1/4 inch a week.

Billy Payne (next to Dorian ) was the best guest poser I ever saw. Saw him at the East of Scotland show.

A Ronline with Leroy. It has to happen. Funny thing is. Something Leroy said in Blood and Guts is still my work computer log in password. So I literally think of him ever day at work. Hahaha.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I started out at too fat a position to be honest Anth. Im in prep now and will be ready for the PCA London Sep 30th. If I could be ready earlier I would have been. However, I intend staying a lot leaner and a lot closer to comp condition (12 weeks rather than 22 weeks condition). If you have an over 50s next year I’ll do it. Planning on one more year. To be honest Anth, I just want to get in condition and do myself justice. Placing etc not even in my head. Right now waist is just below 33” for first time in 10 years (down from over 37”) Losing a lb a week and 1/4 inch a week.

Billy Payne (next to Dorian ) was the best guest poser I ever saw. Saw him at the East of Scotland show.

A Ronline with Leroy. It has to happen. Funny thing is. Something Leroy said in Blood and Guts is still my work computer log in password. So I literally think of him ever day at work. Hahaha.
    I was just busting your balls George ! PCA seem to be doing a good job up and down the Country.

We will have Over 45’s...so thats your Class to shoot for.Masters is great standard these days ! Congrats on the waist drop.I dont think i would dare measure mine right now !

Yes.Billy was a great poser ! Should have turned Pro all day long.Shit happens i guess.Lovely guy,and still trains like a bull.

Your password has to be “Lets Get Nasty”

Leroy hates technology lol.Im visting him soon.Maybe if i cant get him on Ronline,i will record a Q&A for you guys or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Anth Bailes View Post
    I was just busting your balls George ! PCA seem to be doing a good job up and down the Country.

We will have Over 45’s...so thats your Class to shoot for.Masters is great standard these days ! Congrats on the waist drop.I dont think i would dare measure mine right now !

Yes.Billy was a great poser ! Should have turned Pro all day long.Shit happens i guess.Lovely guy,and still trains like a bull.

Your password has to be “Lets Get Nasty”

Leroy hates technology lol.Im visting him soon.Maybe if i cant get him on Ronline,i will record a Q&A for you guys or something?
    I know
    Billy was bloody huge! Simply enormous.
    My work password on work computer is a version of
    "one more for the mass!" been that way 17 years
    D E S T R O Y