Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rory Leidelmeyer age 62 looking amazing

Default Rory Leidelmeyer age 62 looking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Holy shit!

We all can only hope to look that good at 62.
    I stop me....no one else does.

No pro card ridiculous. Still a legend.

I don't mean to offend any current IFBB Pros, but the fact that a lot of these guys got their card while he never did is a travesty. Some pros today couldn't carry his gym bag.

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

A legend and Hall of Famer, amazing Bodybuilder!

He looks great! His just for men’s gains are extraordinary also.
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

Banned

THAT guy wasn't a pro???

One of those pics was of Leidelmyers protégé Jon Aranita...excellent middleweight who was also never a pro. Leidlemyer had to contend with the likes of Lance Dreher, Bob Paris, Mike Christian, etc...later he jumped ship and won the tall class in the AAU America. I've always thought that he was beaten from the back. Case in point, Bill Norberg took the overall at the America that year, and Bill had a great back. elsewhere it was close. But they aint giving out ifbb pro cards at the America, so Rory still wasn't going pro. Not being critical of Rory, he's still a 80's BBing god and 10 times the bbr I was back then.

Those pics Ron linked were some most motivating pics when i was 14 or so. I thought he looked perfect Another fav was Rodger Stewart. Dudes caves were amazing (couldnt find any pics) maybe Ill have scan some my old mags. A lot quality BBers in 80s-90s

85df1c3e88142abd807e3da4304a5ced.jpg

Those pics Ron linked were some most motivating pics when i was 14 or so. I thought he looked perfect Another fav was Rodger Stewart. Dudes caves were amazing (couldnt find any pics) maybe Ill have scan some my old mags. A lot quality BBers in 80s-90s

guys legs were amazing...I did the 89 JR Nats and he was in the middleweights or something. Best legs in the show and Demayo was in the heavies that day. Course, Stewarts upper body was weak as hell...so thats why he was a middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't mean to offend any current IFBB Pros, but the fact that a lot of these guys got their card while he never did is a travesty. Some pros today couldn't carry his gym bag.

In today's age of social justice where State and local gov't are re-writing history, taking down statues, pardoning of high profile ppl that have since died. Is there any chance you can talk to Jim Manion and go back in time in the record books and give honorary lifetime IFBB Pro cards to these legends that were unjustly, for whatever reason, denied the holy grail of an IFBB Pro card?

Matt Mendenhall is another guy that should've been IFBB Pro, in fact, if he was rewarded a card, history would've most likely changed course, as Lee Haney took 8 straight Mr. O's

Ron, make a list and send it to Jim Manion, this correction of bb'ing history needs to be done for the sanctity of the sport..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Eat your heart out Levrone. This guy has you by almost 10 years. Same goes for you, Dexter. Very impressive.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Sorry, Ron, but I think that top pic is Jon Aranita, isn't it??

Roger Stewart!!! I remember that guy, great physique.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast