Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 IFBB Chicago Pro Competitor Lists

This looks like it is going to be a great show.

Sergio obviously winning .
    The battle for second place would be michael locket , Delarosa and this new fantastic russian .If this russian comes in without food poising or last minute insulin gut sidefect he has to be in the mix for top 2 .
    I have seen him at in shape 300 pounds and I aw him beating bonac in theyre guest posing spot a couple of weeks ago.If you are 300 pounds and in shape and beat bonac in guest posing you are dangerouse.
    But obviously he will most likely be politickd out of the first call out , so easy win for sergio here .

Craig richardson 212 champ and visser obviously gonna dominate the classic not even a discussion .
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Sergio v. Delarosa, Justin Rodriguez

round 2

FIGHT!!
    Dave have you see footage of the new huge as fuck but shapely russian 280 pounds on stage bro .I do not see a regressing delarosa beat him .Altough history has proved europeans cant just come and look good and place high .
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Sergio and craig for the win.

Chief Editor EASTLABS.RU - judge IFBB PRO LEAGUE - judge IFBB

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Dave have you see footage of the new huge as fuck but shapely russian 280 pounds on stage bro .I do not see a regressing delarosa beat him .Altough history has proved europeans cant just come and look good and place high .
    Not buying it until I see it on the stage.. Instagram hoe pics mean nothing..

Remember your boi Toney Freeman? He use to always take those bathroom pics, then come contest time, soft and flat, no pop at all.

Saturday is going to be lit.. Delarosa revenge on Sergio and Justin coming for the kill on Sergio from the back. 2 prong attack!!

NYC v. Chitown
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Sergio vs Jon Delarosa would be a cool callout. Jon had. all firsts place votes at NY Pro pre judge 2 two ago! Two exciting pros who are the present and future of bodybuilding at Olympia level top 6 once some older guys retire!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Vissers making his pro debut there in the classic. Nice.
    Yep can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not buying it until I see it on the stage.. Instagram hoe pics mean nothing..

Remember your boi Toney Freeman? He use to always take those bathroom pics, then come contest time, soft and flat, no pop at all.

Saturday is going to be lit.. Delarosa revenge on Sergio and Justin coming for the kill on Sergio from the back. 2 prong attack!!

NYC v. Chitown
    hey hey hey hey hey , no need to bring that legend freeman into the mix , those pictures gave me joy 11898623_1003200216398623_9093656461960291371_n.jpg.
    Freeman was above ifbb placings , he competed for the fans.
    And everybody in the tartlet has freeman as uncrown olympia it has been documented.

Yup sergio is gonna bring the heat , been training hard with milos , experiencing with different juice cycles , new clothing line deal, new gat sponsors athlete .
    While delarosa busy working in the supplement shop .Noo this time it wont get close .Sergio easy win , 2. out of 2 shows victory, creating legacy as we speak.

Sergio v. Delarosa, Justin Rodriguez

round 2

FIGHT!!
    Hopefully they will all come in ready. Sergio looks ready, don't know about Jon andJustin.

Sergio ftw
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Seth Shaw is pretty confident on Instagram that it’s going to come down to him vs Sergio. This will be his pro debut. FWIW I think his structure blows Sergio away but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    Seth Shaw is pretty confident on Instagram that it’s going to come down to him vs Sergio. This will be his pro debut. FWIW I think his structure blows Sergio away but who knows.
    Seth looks good, but he is not yet ready to fight with the big dogs, however it could be the pleasant surprise in this show and surprise many people.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    he ain't making top 5 mate unless he thinks that mustache is going to carry him...
    the mustache can work magic but i don't know how strong his stache is

if Wesley Vissers is at his best in condition in Classic then its his show to lose, there are 2 or 3 guys who can give him a run if he is off thou

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    if Wesley Vissers is at his best in condition in Classic then its his show to lose, there are 2 or 3 guys who can give him a run if he is off thou
    If Wesley doesn’t win bodybuilding is dead.

Sidenote, Amit Roy has the most unclassic physique ever

Latest Wesley video...he's flying today to Chicago from the Netherlands...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast