Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lionel beyeke . new footage.

Default lionel beyeke . new footage.

A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Will be smooth again. Hope he nails it bc if he was ever 100% he would look silly. But I’m not betting on it
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    LOL, nice photoshops skills son

time to hype Beyeke into the top 6 at Olympia.. he will destroy Cedric.. atleast Beyeke is a man of faith while Cedric is a man of the devil, decieving people into thinking he cares about bodybuilding but we have not seen a training video with him since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    LOL, nice photoshops skills son
    So you really think I who can not even spell on a computer knows how to photo shop?? please, this is beyeke how he looks. best bodybuilder in the entire world

Beyekes a fat kid AJ, deal with it bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    Beyekes a fat kid AJ, deal with it bruh
    2013 09-27 Lionel Beyeke 14hr 01.jpg
    bigger than phil heath. flex wheeler type of shape, gut of a teen boy , wider than heath, and just because he doesn't have genetically ass and ham tie ins you call him fat????
    No beyeke best in the world

MO from the front!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Always looks better 4 weeks out than onstage

A.J we must starts Beyeke hype train again, best bodybuilder in the worlds, excluding hams and shredded ass which are only important for schmoes and batties.
    If he gets in his 95% shape of Kucklo Screw-Up Arnold shit show, Lionel will be People's Champ at the O!
    Champion of the streets bro, that is great accomplishments for Mr. Beyeke, he will be choosen for Mr. O by the fans, by the streets, milions of votes, not like Heath choosen of 10 judges votes. Milions of votes vs. 10 votes bro, Beyeke as a man of faith will choose the Streetz bro. Yes, he will not train ass and hams, but bring even more epic size and width!!! Beyeke for People's Champ Olympia 2018!!!
    Streetz doesn't care for male shredded asses and some batty hams bro!!!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Juggernaut

Was expecting to see him munching on baguettes pre contest....

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    A.J we must starts Beyeke hype train again, best bodybuilder in the worlds, excluding hams and shredded ass which are only important for schmoes and batties.
    If he gets in his 95% shape of Kucklo Screw-Up Arnold shit show, Lionel will be People's Champ at the O!
    Champion of the streets bro, that is great accomplishments for Mr. Beyeke, he will be choosen for Mr. O by the fans, by the streets, milions of votes, not like Heath choosen of 10 judges votes. Milions of votes vs. 10 votes bro, Beyeke as a man of faith will choose the Streetz bro. Yes, he will not train ass and hams, but bring even more epic size and width!!! Beyeke for People's Champ Olympia 2018!!!
    Streetz doesn't care for male shredded asses and some batty hams bro!!!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    haha.. let's all get on the Beyeke train..

awesome.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Always looks better 4 weeks out than onstage
    Looks better in the hotel hallway light 3 hours before pre judging
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Looks better in the hotel hallway light 3 hours before pre judging

COX its is very important yoU as a african american support beyeke as he is youre blood brother .
    Africans have been discriminated against on the job market , ifbb pro placings see beyeke and serge nubret as evidence , Aricans often mocked by african americans ..

BROTHER COX YOU MUST START TO HYPE AFRICANS , YOU ARE A AMERICAN YES, BUT YOU ARE A AFRICAN MAN FIRST .DO NOT YOURE PASSPORT FOOL YOU , 40 YEARS AGO YOU COULD NOT EVEN VOTE, AND TO MAKE IT WORSE AMERICA HAS A WAR AGAINST YOU , ALL YOURE BROTHERS IN JAIL FOR SELLING A DRUG CREATED TO FUCK THE BLACK MAN
    Beyeke is the only legit african olympia contender he needs you re support , sometimes you forget you are african do not let the white man fool you .farra_s.jpg
    Cox there is room on the beyeke train you wanna jump onboard?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    COX its is very important yoU as a african american support beyeke as he is youre blood brother .
    Africans have been discriminated against on the job market , ifbb pro placings see beyeke and serge nubret as evidence , Aricans often mocked by african americans ..

BROTHER COX YOU MUST START TO HYPE AFRICANS , YOU ARE A AMERICAN YES, BUT YOU ARE A AFRICAN MAN FIRST .DO NOT YOURE PASSPORT FOOL YOU , 40 YEARS AGO YOU COULD NOT EVEN VOTE, AND TO MAKE IT WORSE AMERICA HAS A WAR AGAINST YOU , ALL YOURE BROTHERS IN JAIL FOR SELLING A DRUG CREATED TO FUCK THE BLACK MAN
    Beyeke is the only legit african olympia contender he needs you re support , sometimes you forget you are african do not let the white man fool you .farra_s.jpg
    Cox there is room on the beyeke train you wanna jump onboard?
    What does this have to do with skin color? Why does your “support” have to be about ethnicity? Unlike you, Mike supports bodybuilders, for his love of bodybuilding, not due to race. If a white person on here was saying the same thing, you’d be calling them a racist. Skin color doesn’t mean shit, the best person on contest day, is that best person. That being said, a completely peeled Beyeke could and should be Mr O at least once.
    I stop me....no one else does.

2 Africans were 2nd and 3rd at the Olympia last year..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast