Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Chicago Pro Play by Play

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    I always say i never buy the hype for ANYBODY until i see them on stage, under the lights, standing next to good competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He looks super flat and needs more color and oil...

Second

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by austintex2015 View Post
    He looks super flat and needs more color and oil...
    and muscle size .looks small .
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Third callout

MD Online Editor

Muscle Head

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Bro I am A wesley fan , but fuck bro .

What tan ?tan or no nan he is getting smoked here .Not only by armin the 5,5 indian ,, but also bu that the black guy in the middle .
    Edwards I fear we have been trolled ???????
    The HYPE TRAIN is ridiculous! The only advantage he has over amit and kevin is he is a taller competitor.

Wesley has a wide waist and no sweep to his quads (at the moment). I actually like Wesley but he's no threat to any of the top guys ATM.

He is actually fortunate he didn't do the Vancouver pro as standing next to Henry Pierre Ano would have exposed his weakness even more.

Fourth

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    and muscle size .looks small .
    From those shots I agree....but he's not small... I think he's just so dang flat.

Something is f-ed up....

Quote Originally Posted by cnriagu View Post
    The HYPE TRAIN is ridiculous! The only advantage he has over amit and kevin is he is a taller competitor.

Wesley has a wide waist and no sweep to his quads (at the moment). I actually like Wesley but he's no threat to any of the top guys ATM.

He is actually fortunate he didn't do the Vancouver pro as standing next to Henry Pierre Ano would have exposed his weakness even more.
    Henri looks nuts he's got a perfect frame for classic. I liked him full blown in the open but maybe coming in smaller and accentuating his lines will push him to the top. I don't think Wesley was flat he just wasn't lean enough and Amit is older with much more muscle maturity.

MD Online Editor

Yes it seems we have been blinded by his good looks ..The arnold thing really got us good.He seems to be a distant 3rd here , very very disappointed .

But you are correct atleast we can hype piere Ano , that is a man who will not disappoint
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

MD Online Editor

Pierre Ano can be top 5 in Classic this year.. Wesley is very good, just needs more sharpness and detail then 5% more legs plus remember this is first show coming from Europe in the pro ranks

Some long ass names in 212 - And they’re only on stage for 30 seconds

MD Online Editor

Vissers. This is his first Pro Show and he is still a rookie:
    - He had long flight from Europe to Chicago;
    - He didn't have enough tan and oil;
    - He is flat as a pancake;
    - He BLS and BDB are funky looking and he is not showing his width with that posing, he shows Christmas Tree and this posing sucks for him.
    But still has the best height, width and overall most classic structure and has size with proportions.
    I could see he correcting the tan and carbing up and still getting 1st place and will not have a problen with this.
    Amit is a better bodybuilder, but not better Classic bodybuilder... But I still not have problem if Amit win...
    Vissers is going to finnish anywhere between 1st and 3rd and this is still great result for a rookie from Europe that is learing what it is to be a Pro.
    Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Pierre Ano can be top 5 in Classic this year.. Wesley is very good, just needs more sharpness and detail then 5% more legs plus remember this is first show coming from Europe in the pro ranks
    Wesley is super flat here....

Good stuff coming for him....flew all the way from the Netherlands just 2 days ago.

Should have come in a week early.

Will he qualify for the Olympia if he takes 3rd?

MD Online Editor

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast