Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Posing Routines - 2018 IFBB Chicago Pro

Sergio had the great legs and most muscular with good lat spread but needs to do a Branch type workout for his back and not a Rhoden workout..
    he needs more dense muscle from behind to match his epic front shots

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Fuck bro, have you seen this?

Sergio's routine is one of the most horrible things I remember, very strange, he seemed possessed by a batty demon.

He looks like he hasn't bothered practising the routine. Looks lazy on his part.

He got criticized on here for his similar posing routine during a guest spot before his NYPro his win. Shawn Ray mentioned it to him in an interview and he went away, practised it and put together a great routine at NY.

AJ can't hide his bias on his man crush on what was a poorly executed routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    ..he needs more dense muscle from behind to match his epic front shots
    What is happening with Milos? He no longer has good juice or his machines do not work? Hide, Sergio and Manuel are not doing well.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    He looks like he hasn't bothered practising the routine. Looks lazy on his part.

He got criticized on here for his similar posing routine during a guest spot before his NYPro his win. Shawn Ray mentioned it to him in an interview and he went away, practised it and put together a great routine at NY.

AJ can't hide his bias on his man crush on what was a poorly executed routine.
    this must be the official national day of trolling ??
    Have you seen some of the other guys routines ? hand to the ear ?walking around ?some guys almost falling asleep while posing and this routine you say it not planned or practised ??
    You are trolling don flex you are pouring salt in the wounds , but why?sergio is future super star of the open why all the hate ??

I HAVE noticed a anti sergio type of propaganda lately , people are attacking him, but why ? you guys are giving him the phil heath treatment .
    Stop this propaganda don flex what the hell is wrong with you ?????this is the son of a legend , the future of ifbb ...he should get only respect ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Fuck bro, have you seen this?

Sergio's routine is one of the most horrible things I remember, very strange, he seemed possessed by a batty demon.

defenetly needs work

I just saw Lockett's routine, it's total shit.

AJ is right, Sergio's routine is miles away.

You can not win with such a bad routine, no epic, this is not opera, you need to bring action and passion.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12