Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Posing Routines - 2018 IFBB Chicago Pro

Default Top Posing Routines - 2018 IFBB Chicago Pro

Classic division routines-

1. Wesly - good music choice, could start routine off better, great side chest and Arnold like archer pose
    ( can improve transitions but good first pro show)
    2. Amit - posing to a great 2pac remix that would go well in the 212 division, not so much Classic
    3. Kevin - good music choice, hit some epic poses, shoulders over power chest and back but very good
    4. Aaron - could use a better music choice, sounded like a beat he created but great classic frame and poses
    5. Kwaku- ok music choice but if your going to pose to an uptempo song you have to pose faster with harder transitions,good shape thou
    6. Joseph- not a fan of the music choice, too Jersey Shore like, good shape, can work on posing

Great music by Wesly, a great choice of poses by Arnold, he needs to bring originality and leave his personal stamp. Must improve the transition between poses.

Amir, shit, he looks great from all angles, but shit, he's very dwarf. No epic!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Great music by Wesly, a great choice of poses by Arnold, he needs to bring originality and leave his personal stamp. Must improve the transition between poses.

Amir, shit, he looks great from all angles, but shit, he's very dwarf. No epic!
    Agreed Wesley had a great posing routine, music fit his physique perfectly reminds me of the old Dennis Wolf routines. Amit was shredded but lacked the "wow factor" as Edwards would put it. It's hard not to root for Vissers hes a likable dude just needs to come in tighter if he wants to challenge the top 6 at the O.

Damn, this guy was the best by far, marvellous talent!

Very complete great conditioning glad he chose this music and not a slow RnB jam. I feel like this type of physique is more of an "epic" physique needs "epic" music to go the routine just like Vissers did. Guys like Breon who don't have the wide clavicles for the "epic factor" can pull off the Shawn Ray type routines.

I had Kevin Johnson a close 2nd to Vissers, not Amit..

Clear difference in posing classic, and not traditional bb'ing posing.

Amit clearly posed like in open bb'ing.. hard music, lots of standard poses, not much transition. Also way too small for classic bb'ing.

Wesley and Kevin posed classic style.. lots of movement emphasizing structure in poses.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

agree , but vissers is the people champ and therefor he won ,
    But this was a great routine and good classic phsqyue
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    agree , but vissers is the people champ and therefor he won ,
    But this was a great routine and good classic phsqyue
    Fuck bro, have you seen this?

Sergio's routine is one of the most horrible things I remember, very strange, he seemed possessed by a batty demon.

Horrible! He poses like an absolute beginner!
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Fuck bro, have you seen this?

Sergio's routine is one of the most horrible things I remember, very strange, he seemed possessed by a batty demon.

Batty what are you talking about ? this is a above average routine ,great crowd reaction and seregio had good communication with the audience, some dramatic poses , some good old school shoots , epic first music choice .confident looking ,
    You are mistaken this is a 7 out of 10 routine .

Hold the shoots longer, improve transitions , gain 20 pounds of muscle and the sky is the limit ,

Actually this is a weaker routine ala jeff beckjham.Sergio needs a weak with jeff practising posing and next time it will be even better .But batty I like this routine , just need 20 more pounds
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Open Bodybuilding routines are added

Batty what are you talking about ? this is a above average routine ,great crowd reaction and seregio had good communication with the audience, some dramatic poses , some good old school shoots , epic first music choice .confident looking ,
    You are mistaken this is a 7 out of 10 routine .

Hold the shoots longer, improve transitions , gain 20 pounds of muscle and the sky is the limit ,

Actually this is a weaker routine ala jeff beckjham.Sergio needs a weak with jeff practising posing and next time it will be even better .But batty I like this routine , just need 20 more pounds
    He is too accelerate and seems to have taken cocaine, why he made the poses so fast? And some too weird poses, I felt uncomfortable.

He is better than the average, yes, but this is far from epic.

Milos must teach him to pose with mastery.

He is too accelerate and seems to have taken cocaine, why he made the poses so fast? And some too weird poses, I felt uncomfortable.

He is better than the average, yes, but this is far from epic.

Milos must teach him to pose with mastery.
    Yes he was moving to fast , but with the help of jeff bexcham this will be improved for next time .But you seemd to make this a dexter or locket routine ??This is atleast above average 7 stars , but not epic no.

Yes he was moving to fast , but with the help of jeff bexcham this will be improved for next time .But you seemd to make this a dexter or locket routine ??This is atleast above average 7 stars , but not epic no.
    yes, Sergio's routine was good not great.. his poses and transitions are so fast sometimes he forgets how to hit the shot 100% but overall is an entertaining routine..
    was not on Wesly Vissers or Kevin Johnson in Classic level but was still good

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes, Sergio's routine was good not great.. his poses and transitions are so fast sometimes he forgets how to hit the shot 100% but overall is an entertaining routine..
    was not on Wesly Vissers or Kevin Johnson in Classic level but was still good
    Yes very entertaining routine .Nexct time the shots will be longer and transitions better .But you did see the hunger , the pointing to the chicago sign, crowd going nuts , most muscular shots with branch warren intensity ,flirting with the female crown etch .

But we have a bigger problem ,,oure boy piere ano in 4th ??????????????????

Yes very entertaining routine .Nexct time the shots will be longer and transitions better .But you did see the hunger , the pointing to the chicago sign, crowd going nuts , most muscular shots with branch warren intensity ,flirting with the female crown etch .

But we have a bigger problem ,,oure boy piere ano in 4th ??????????????????
    yes, Pierre Ano got the Dennis Wolf treatment.. very sad to see a 6'0 man punished even in the Classic division because he was in a lineup of 5'8 guys..
    Wesly Vissers won but Pierre Ano and Sergio,Jr have lost which are two guys that bodybuilding needs to rise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast