Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 9005 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Default Daily Pump Pics

Hey everybody,

As some of you may know, I started a thread back in March over at Muscle Mayhem called Daily Pump Pics. I started it simply because the blog program I use to write 'The Daily Pump,' which I send out to over 4,200 subscribers, only allows me to post three photos. There were times when I had a lot more, and I didn't want to keep making new photo galleries for my site.

It started out as mainly training shots of my wife and I, and soon the thread grew into more of a 'community' type of thread, where various current events were discussed, others could post pics and video clips, etc. It got over 210,000 views and we kept things positive. I'd like to do the same here. I do post a lot of photos of myself, but that doesn't mean it's a Ron Harris thread. You are ALL welcome to post pics here. It's all about supporting and encouraging each other for those of us that live this crazy bodybuilding lifestyle.

With that, I will kick things off with some training shots from Monday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

In case you don't know, my wife Janet is 100% Cuban, and her nickname is The Cuban Missile. Lonnie Teper actually came up with that one about 14 years ago. It's tattooed on her lower back as well.

Hey Ron I recognize her from The Trainer Of Champions column where she was doing lateral raises. Great pics

You gotta hot wife, Ron. Wish all women worked out with weights, naturally of course.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

My wife, as I think you can tell, does not take steroids.

I have used them in the past, but quit for good in Feb of this year.

Yeah naturally, I don't dig chicks with 4 inch clits and 18 inch biceps.

Also, I only figured out how to use the video feature on my camera recently, and also only recently discovered YouTube. I have some training clips of me and Janet. Just to save myself some grief, I am well aware that my form on legs is much better than things I do for upper body. My legs have always been stronger. Also, I have been following DC Training since late June, so I use a lot of machines. Here are some clip links:

Janet pressing 60’s on the incline db

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2KzYY0pd9E

Me military press 225 x 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjxCNs2wIec

30-rep leg press with 8 plates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWErnMLKhWo&NR

hack squat 605 x 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u17qT-254yM&mode=user&search=

Smith squat 415 x 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5J98Rp8UQo&mode=related&search=

65-pound db curls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB7_PBeqnBM&mode=user&search=

Hammer rows – 5 plates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9khaTDQpjk&mode=user&search=

Zachizzle, Janet's arms look big but they only tape out at 13 1/2 inches - the other thing I've never measured, but I can say it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Hey Ron, keep up the good work. I've been DCing since June myself and lovin' every minute of it (except for widowmakers of course...hehehe).

Great Hack Squat set. I remember reading when you did the weekend with Ronnie that you knew you could keep up with him on those. You are the most accessible bridge between the pros and us guys as far a I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Zachizzle, Janet's arms look big but they only tape out at 13 1/2 inches - the other thing I've never measured, but I can say it's nothing out of the ordinary.
    I was agreeing with you completely. I meant nothing disrespectful. I was talking only about the "freaks of the industy".

Thanks - people think I have some delusion that I am as big and strong as the typical pro bb - NO WAY do I think that! But I have been training hard for 22-23 years now, and that's something not a lot of people can say. I guess I'm either stubborn, crazy, or both. The reality is that I just love training and always will.

More pics - I am going to 're-run' a lot of pics that were on the Mayhem thread. The other woman is my wife's best friend Nicole, who used to train with us until she went from teaching college classes to a 9-5 job in college administration. She's half Cuban and also has some arms on her. We all worked the Gaspari booth together at the last Arnold Classic.

Zachizzle, what's it like living in Deutchland? I can't ever imagine living in another country.

Most of these next ones were taken around the last time Janet and I competed. We both did the 2005 NPC New England. I was 2nd in the Heavyweights, Janet was 4th in the Women's Heavyweights. She was supposed to be a middleweight, but she got her period right before the show and was holding a ton of water. And I am NOT having my wife use diuretics.

The side triceps shot was from the NPC 2002 New England - second again in the Heavies.

More pics - Janet looks dark in the last ones because she had just got her spray tan before we went to the Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Most of these next ones were taken around the last time Janet and I competed. We both did the 2005 NPC New England. I was 2nd in the Heavyweights, Janet was 4th in the Women's Heavyweights. She was supposed to be a middleweight, but she got her period right before the show and was holding a ton of water. And I am NOT having my wife use diuretics.

The side triceps shot was from the NPC 2002 New England - second again in the Heavies.
    Janet looks great Ron, she is an attractive woman.

I remember recently reading something about the New England 05 contest preps in Ironman (Aust version).. that my friend was very good writing (which made for enjoyable reading).

She was actually in better shape there than she had been at her previous contest. Note Janet's lumpy back - pretty thick for a girl.

Page 1 of 9005 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast