Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

More sunny summer shots as I look out on a dreary November day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just tell him the only reason he turned out taller is cause you use to shake him out like a dusty rug by his ankles when he was a baby.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Layne, please also pass on my props to Kurt. Strong as a damn forklift, and the conditioning he gets into without all the goodies like GH, clen, and T-3 is remarkable!

Still trying to get all my 'best of '06' shots posted.

First shot is me with my brother Steve, who is 3 years younger. I have 6 siblings (had, 1 passed away this year), but Steve is the only one that had the same dad as me. He's 6-2 and loves to tell me that I stunted my growth by lifting.
    the pics of you & your son in the water are awsome. Isabel about spasmed when she saw how cute he was lol.

Kurt certainly has raised the bar on conditioning in the natural organizations. I'm not looking forward to how shitty i'm going to have to feel to look that lean lol

-Layne
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Zach, me and Steve used to fight like cats and dogs, if cats and dogs had weapons! Since I was older and bigger, he used to come at me with rocks, knives, hammers, wrenches, even shot me in the calf with an arrow once. Lucky for me it was just a dull target arrow and barely broke the skin. He did bean me in the head so bad with a rock another time that I went unconscious.

Layne, after seeing Kurt's condition, I know I am going to have to really and truly suffer for my show next July. I MUST get into that condition!

more summer pics - and yes, my son is a big flirt with women. He's used to being surrounded by gorgeous women and girls.

As for me smoking the little cigar at the barbecue - I did not inhale!

few more - the tiny blonde is NPC National Fitness champ Heidi Fletcher. I run into her occasionally when I head up to Nutty Nutrition in Woburn, right next to what WAS a Gold's and is now a "Today's Fitness."

Last batch and then I had better get to work.

The zoo was hilarious - that goat ate our map, then we went on an elephant ride.

As for the DC Training - I began it in late June. Janet and Nicole started it the next month, but dropped it in August. They simply prefer their own way of training, plus with DC you absolutely have to be on point with your nutrition and sleep or there is no way you can keep beating your numbers every time. Neither of them is able to be as consistent with eating and sleep as I am due to their schedules and having 'real jobs.'

I did DC training for only a month and I felt so broke down. My muscles couldn't even get sore cause my joints hurt so bad. I had to take two weeks off and get back to my old routine. I guess it's not everybody.

Zach, there is no question DC isn't for everybody. I have my moments of doubt when I feel like quitting and going back to my usual style of training. But I can see it is working, though not as fast and as dramatically as it does for some.

I really wish I had tried it when I was still using gear. My joints would probably be in a lot less pain. Right now it feels like there is broken glass inside my elbows.

Ron do you like Dane Cook, the comedian? I just watched his DVD and it is great. I didn't know he was from Boston. It takes place at the TD Bankworth Garden. You ever been there?

Zach, somehow I have managed to miss the whole Dane Cook phenomenon. I have never seem any of his routines or heard his CD. Apparently he was in the movie "Waiting," which I thought was hilarious, but I don't remember him in it.

Never been to that venue. The only place I've been to since I moved back here in late 2000 was the Fleet Center for a WWE show. Trish Stratus got me 6 comp tickets after I did a Star Profile on her for Musclemag. It wasn't Raw or Smackdown thought, just one of the shows that doesn't end up on TV.

Nobody

waiting is a great movie,ron thanks for the pics and updates good stuff

Ron,

Dane plays the cook that keeps giving the main character a hard time. Zubaz pants and pulls his pubes for the garnish on the lady's side dish.

Nasty stuff.

Wolfman, now I remember him - he's the one at the very end that the new kid calls out at the party as being the biggest a-hole in the restaurant.

Just got this from my editor Jill at MD, so I won't be posting quite as often for a little while:

"Hello esteemed writers,
    Steve's finalizing the outline for MD. Again, another tight month. The
    deadline for editorial submissions is Friday, Dec. 8th. For those writers
    not dependent on a specific assignment, you can submit your column anytime
    prior to that date."

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed
    Yes, absolutely.
    Not to hate or turn this into negativity but the guy has very obvious gyno. Very obvious. The likelyhood of gyno like that while being so lean and being lifetime hormone free is very slim.

Doesn't look like gyno to me. If he does have it, I would not call it very obvious at all.

Personally, I think he would be a lot bigger than he is if he had used or was using, especially considering how hard and heavy he trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Doesn't look like gyno to me. If he does have it, I would not call it very obvious at all.

Personally, I think he would be a lot bigger than he is if he had used or was using, especially considering how hard and heavy he trains.
    Ron, take a look at the topic I just posted in the nattie forum (so we will not argue here). See the pic I posted and the others on his site.

In that photo it does look like it could possibly be gyno. I'll let Layne handle this, if he wants to.

Page 11 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast