Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 8805 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

on waiting I think he was the one flipping burgers.

Still more pics - the last one, Janet got 2 plates for 15 good reps on the hack squat. Not too shabby!
    Attached Images Attached Images

BTW, just found out here on the forum that Lee Priest is no longer with MD. That sucks. I really enjoyed working with him on his column over the past couple years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Van Bilderass
    Not to hate or turn this into negativity but the guy has very obvious gyno. Very obvious. The likelyhood of gyno like that while being so lean and being lifetime hormone free is very slim.
    are you kidding me? if he has gyno than i'm about to lactate
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Thumbs up wow

congrats ron your wife is gorgous !
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    BTW, just found out here on the forum that Lee Priest is no longer with MD. That sucks. I really enjoyed working with him on his column over the past couple years.
    Great Janet pics Ron! a real wonder woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Van Bilderass
    Not to hate or turn this into negativity but the guy has very obvious gyno. Very obvious. The likelyhood of gyno like that while being so lean and being lifetime hormone free is very slim.
    OMG....lol, are you kidding me

Pro natural bodybuilder Kurt Weidner....yet some are still speculating if he is natural by asking again if he is natural....then aside saying the man has very obvious gyno....lol

Here's today's contribution guys

SUPERSET MADNESS!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83781430&hl=en
    and yes someone is holding me down... if they don't the weight forces me up off the seat

seated tricep extensions with 120 lb dumbbell
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89164976&hl=en

spider curls video is still processing, will put it up when it's done

-Layne
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    GOD, RON.....SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

Good vids Layne. Finally kicked the Strep throat I had. Now I've got to gain as much ground here in December as I can, before we can get to dieting early January.

Amateur Threat

great thread..heres a pictures of myself and my little girl ahttp://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/72/80/bigmanb/2006114223937.jpg few years ago note the plastic weights cause freakin apartment lol here is a most recent but still not that great being clothed. http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/72/80/bigmanb/200626295129.jpg

Amateur Threat

yourself and your wife make an awesome team i cant get my girl to lift with me she says no i dont want to be all muscular and crap i laugh and explain it to her she doesnt have to be like but she just gets mad at me lol.

Layne - great superset clip! I love how the guy taping can't even keep up with you running from the dip machine to the pec flyes. And the giant dumbbell - it makes we wish there were already bionic replacement elbows available. Together we can find a cure people! Please go to www.myelbowsareshottoshit.com and make a donation. Every little bit helps.

Regarding Kurt - IMO he is clean. There are people out there that get that lean without drugs. If he were 260 pounds and shredded like that, a case could be made about not being natural, but give the guy his props for achieving what he has.

Speaking of props, bigmanb, welcome to the thread! Your daughter is precious and she's lucky to have a strong healthy dad at home to love her. Hats off to all the moms and dads out there. I sent this to a young guy that reads my Pump and emails me, after he told me he is trying to have a better relationship with his little girl:

"We are all human beings who are born and who will die, and part of what we leave behind, a big part, is our children. How we raise them determines what type of person they will be, and how they will raise THEIR kids.

Being a parent is my most important job in life, much more so than the
    writing or the training. Treasure your daughter. Money, muscles, all these
    things are fleeting - but family is forever."

I get sentimental like that because my own dad told me when he was dying back in early 1986 that part of him would always live on in me and my younger brother. I look at my son and daughter and know that even if God decides to take me today, I will live on in them. Not to be morbid and focused on my mortality, but it just helps me remember to appreciate every day and all I have, as I have a tendency to take things for granted if I don't.

Melissa and Derek, thank you for the compliments to the Cuban Missile and I will pass them on to her. I wish I could get her to post here but she just isn't a message board geek like me.

Hey Ron ELAnimal told me your thread had moved. Glad to see it up and running

thanks ron, appreciate the compliment.

about Kurt, he's one guy I don't worry about whether or not he's natural. The one drawback about being natural is if you look natural people will say "oh you look like a swimmer, you aren't a bodybuilder, etc" but if you look awsome people will say "oh you're just on drugs & cheating the tests"

so lemme get this straight... either we suck, or we're on drugs. lol.
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Ron - Great post about family! I was going to say the one thing I noticed about all your pics was how genuinely happy you guys look. Now I know why.

Layne - Nice trainin'. Looks like your up in weight, no? The "you suck or you're on drugs" comments come from people who lack dedication and motivation to take things to your level! I train my ass off because I love it. I hate the diet aspect though. I know if I could nail that down my results would be great, but I lack the nutritional dicipline.

thanks tjoe! I'm at like 215 in the videos, i'm actually doing a 3 week cut because it is that point in my diet rotation and also because isabel and I are heading to peurto rico for xmas and damnit... i want to look good when i get there because I know with her mom's cooking i'll add 5 lbs lol

here is the spider curls vid: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16266486&hl=en
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Page 12 of 8805 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast