Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9043 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

shes a good looking girl ron well done hers mine shes on the right

i meant here is mine the red haired girl

Thanks AVG - I actually had a much more extensive article talking about the prep for that show in the May 2006 issue of Musclemag with Chris Cook on the cover. I have to give it up to Musclemag and Ironman even though this is MD's site - they have both been good to me and really 'put me on the map' as a writer from 1991-2002 before I started appearing in MD every month.

Pics here of Janet are from a shoot she did almost 2 years ago to this day.

Hey Irish Muscle, good going! Very pretty gal ya got there. Everyone is ALWAYS WELCOME to post pics of their woman here. They will be appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some more -

And finally for tonight, a few of your humble narrator. Pics are a mix from 2002-2005.

Ron, glad you you brought this over here. I seem to find myself over here more now that Dave has moved to Flex.

I assume you bought that Cuban Missle t-shirt that Janet is wearing in the first photo's.

Also, keep the pics of Nicole coming.

Wish I would've been in town when you guys were here for the Fetish and fantasy ball.

I know your not a sports fan but the Patriots have a big game Sunday. I hope your going to watch it instead of posting on all the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Zachizzle, what's it like living in Deutchland? I can't ever imagine living in another country.
    It's different. I'm ready to get back to the States. Been here almost 2 yrs now. I lived in Korea for a yr when I was 18 and that was hard cause I was always homesick. Then lived in Kosovo for the turn of the century for 6 months. That sucked no running water. I got a ride back to base every 16 days to take a shower. Fucking Miserable time. Also I'm from TX and winter there got down to -30F. Froze my balls off. This is the best foreign country I've lived in. Germans love to party. I just don't like the summer cause they don't have air conditioning here even though it gets up to near 100F. My bedroom is on the third floor of our house. I had to move the bed down to the basement to sleep this summer. I live in the same town as Dennis James and have even gotten to train legs with him.

Hey, Ron. Welcome to MD.

I know now I'll be over here much more often.

Sandpig, Nicole had that shirt made for Janet for her birthday last year, I think. I'd like to say I'm going to watch the Pats on Sunday, but I just am not into sports at all. I do hope they win, because everyone around here loves them and gets happy when they do well.

Zachizzle, I did recall that DJ was from Heidelberg and that he's been living back there ever since all that crap in Thailand went down. Very cool you got to train legs with him. Any pics of that? No A/C, that's frigging medieval!

Egoatdoor, welcome!

More pics now. First one is Janet with our son Christian back in May of 05. He's already so much bigger.

Next 6. It was about 40 degrees out when Janet took those shots on the Harley.

Christian is a chip off the ol' block.. isnt he?

Keep it up with the pics Ron, its great having you post here.

More - the stage shot where I have the dopey blonde highlights was the 2002 New England, and the guy next to me beat me for the Heavyweight class. The guy that was 4th in the class that year is now a Superheavy and won the Overall New England this past May.

Next few - all the shots of Janet here are from spring of 2002. She has competed 4 times in all, 2002 and 2003 New England, when she did Figure, then 04 and 05 New England, when she did bodybuilding.

Here's a good 'before and after' - December 2002, I was up to a nice sloppy 240. Late April 2003, down to an overdieted 200 pounds for the Orange County out in Anaheim, CA. Took second as a LIGHT-heavy. Oh, the shame.

Last bunch for now - I helped move a refrigerator, TV, and entertainment center earlier, then did back and biceps, now I have to shower and get ready to go see my side of the family, then have dinner with the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Columbians.

The skinny pale kid is me in the summer of 1987 after I graduated high school. 5-8 and a whopping 130 pounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Here's a good 'before and after' - December 2002, I was up to a nice sloppy 240. Late April 2003, down to an overdieted 200 pounds for the Orange County out in Anaheim, CA. Took second as a LIGHT-heavy. Oh, the shame.

Hey Ron, what would you say your BF % is in the "sloppy" 240 pic.. that's bout where I am at right now. Also, what weight do you think you should have come in at that show?

I often jokingly refer to Christian as 'Mini-Me.' He does have bigger eyes and a bigger mouth than me, thanks to his beautiful mom.

If I had to guess my bf in the before pic, I would say between 20-23 percent, something like that. I should have been around 205 at that show or more. I did way too much cardio, at least for me. 45 minutes of very intense running on the Precor elliptical early in the morning on an empty stomach, then another 45 after my weight training about two hours later.

Page 2 of 9043 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast