Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 9007 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Ron, Janet is a good example of where pro female bodybuilding should be IMO. Plenty of muscle yet still very feminine and not looking emaciated lean. I think it is getting better especially after half the girls looked decent at this past Olympia. Well....until Iris Kyle started talking after winning (gasp!). That voice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    I often jokingly refer to Christian as 'Mini-Me.' He does have bigger eyes and a bigger mouth than me, thanks to his beautiful mom.

If I had to guess my bf in the before pic, I would say between 20-23 percent, something like that. I should have been around 205 at that show or more. I did way too much cardio, at least for me. 45 minutes of very intense running on the Precor elliptical early in the morning on an empty stomach, then another 45 after my weight training about two hours later.
    Really? I always thought that bodybuilders did slow long duration cardio only. I've never seen a bodybuilder run (maybe Craig did from the police )

Well I have to say for Janet being a natural she is nothing short of amazing! Impressed none the least here Ron! I only hope I can find myself a girl who is at least somewhat into resistance training.

Great Thread Ron!

You look so much better right now in the 220s(??) than you did in that old shot at 240. I guess this shows that gear is not all its cracked up to be.

With what you're doing now with Dante, you're going to look so much better at 240 in a few months.

Looking impressive Ron, also nice choice in ladies big guy.

and the guy next to me beat me for the Heavyweight class.
    And obvious Kamali fan.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    And obvious Kamali fan.
    I was thinking the same thing

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Ron buddy, nice let's keep this thread going! I'm at my parents for thanksgiving, but you KNOW when I get back I'll be posting some pics of my latin mama! Got some cool vids of some of my workouts these past few weeks too.

I have to say those pics are some of the most impressive i've seen of you, you looked great at the new england, I think once you harden up the back of your legs you'd be pretty damned tough to beat. I'm fortunate in that my legs get super hard... but i'd kill to have your size!
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG
    I was thinking the same thing
    Turkey Day.

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Turkey Day.

Looks like the "Stuffed Turkey Cup"

Hey all, just got back from dinner at my sister's house, and now I have to head to Janet's sisters for the Cuban's Thanksgiving feast!

Women's bb - that's a whole other can of worms. Basically a standard was set, and it's very hard to go back now that the bar has been set so high.

As for my cardio, I don't go as fast anymore. I was getting in awesome cardio condition and always got ripped, but I would lose too much muscle. Bodybuilders just need to keep it moderate. I stay at 70% of my max heart rate now, no higher than that.

Those days of being 240. . .I had this stupid idea that because I was on gear, anything I ate would contribute to size and strength gains! I would eat so much garbage like muffins and kids cereal and Chinese food. What a slob I was. Never again will I get like that. My face looked like a damn Cabbage Patch kid.

I've been with Janet 17 years as of next month, and I can honestly say she's getting better with age. I picked a good one, for sure, and I also helped turn her into the muscle goddess you see today - for my own selfish reasons, of course. Me like muscle chicks.

Layne, enough about the legs, post those pics when you get home, if you're not too sleepy from stuffing yourself full of food.

Distended bellies - I can't talk because I don't have the smallest waist, but those monster GH guts are just about the ugliest thing in our sport.

Nobody

hey ron! just checked out ur vid - military press 225x12.....impressive.
    question, the seat ur using is it fixed at 90 degrees or is it adjustable? the 1 we've got at the gym is fixed & a real mother to un-rack.
    holla to the missile, ur 1 lucky dude!!! wish i cud get my mrs to do some weight training

Looking great ron, got any DC training "secrets" you'd like to share?

No Ron. No pics of my workout with Dennis. It was really unexpected. It just so happened that we were both working legs that day and his workout partner couldn't make it.

Thanks, Pumped S A. The seat on that military press is not adjustable. I have to lean back to rack it and unrack it. The other solution would be to have a spotter hand it to me and help me rack it, but I haven't had anyone spot so much as one set since June.

As for getting your woman to train, they have to want to do it. Janet was into it before I even met her. She had a Solofex machine and an EZ curl bar when she was 17.

Davidbb, no DC secrets. There really aren't any. I can say that I started using Gaspari's new Halodrol 50 softgels a week ago and it's easier to beat my numbers. That's not a plug, either. I paid for them and everything!

Zachizzle, at least you will always have the memory of working legs with one of the best bb's alive.

More pics, of course. Layne, you promised pics, where they at?
    Attached Images Attached Images

More - 3 here are from the photo shoot I was lucky enough to get with Per Bernal in April of 2003. I wish I hadn't overdieted. I looked a lot fuller a couple weeks before that. But Per is a master so the shots still came out looking great.

Next - the way I cropped that photo with the trophy, it looks like I won, but I actually took second. It was still the best condition I think I've ever been in.

Page 3 of 9007 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast