Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 8694 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Egoatdoor, that was Nicole's only photo shoot to date. There are very few 'booty shots' of her in existance!

Janet is actually very proud that she has transformed herself over the years, and has no problem with photos of what she used to look like being posted. Personally, I am always more impressed when someone makes a big change like that. A lot of these women working booths at the shows and so on have ALWAYS looking slammin'. Some of them don't even work out much at all. Obviously a lot of them do, though.

Siouxcountry, I know how lucky I am. Earlier this year I had the Japanese Kanji characters for 'gratitude' tattooed down my spine.

Zachizzle, this thread is as much yours as it is mine or anyone else's. You looked incredible for your first show. Post a couple more pics, like what you looked like at the start of the diet? How long have you been training, and what make you finally compete?

Zachizzle: Great photos you look like you have experience in contest prep even though it was your first. Nice wheels.

Layne: 7 45s on each side?! Let me do the math....630lbs plus the starting weight of the machine. Very inspirational as I am going to train legs today.

I'm trying to put up my fatty pics, but can't get it to copy from there to here.

I'm 5'6" starting weight was 218 at 11% BF and finished at 174 at 4.7% BF I've been training for 12 yrs off and on. I'm a personal trainer and feel the best way to learn something is through first hand experience. So I competed so that if someday someone wants me to get them ready for a show I can. I committed to doing the show after going last year. I've only seen three small shows and had no help with contest prep. I spent the past year reading all I could in MD about contest prep and that's it. None of the judges could believe it was my first show which was a great compliment.

Me Fat

Sorry I tried to put the pic up and it didn't work

Finally

http://65.54.162.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/...2bf4d05df5256eThis is another pic of me standing with the only other guys in my weight class. As you can see the competition wasn't very stiff. I plan to do some NPC shows when I get back to the states though. I had a good time. Fuck it I give up it didn't work I guess. I'm so frustrated right now at this computer.
    Last edited by Zachizzle; November 25th, 2006 at 09:44 AM.

Few things can get me angry, but when I can't get my computer to cooperate - GRRRRR!!!!

Zachizzle, you should definitely keep competing. If that was your first show, imagine how much better you could look once you really fine-tune things and figure out exactly how your body reacts to everything? You could blow away this version of yourself in a year.

Thanks my plan is to do the 2nd annual cyber show. I'm 27 and just tried gear for the first time this year. Like you say in your quote. I'm just learning about this side of lifting. My background started in powerlifting. I'm not gonna be one to compete in several shows a year. I think one a year is good enough for me to see what improvements I've made. I'm taking it easy right now just doing some basic workouts. After the beginning of the year I will kick it back into high gear. I'm really excited, cause I learned a great deal this year.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEPHIROTH
    Zachizzle: Great photos you look like you have experience in contest prep even though it was your first. Nice wheels.

Layne: 7 45s on each side?! Let me do the math....630lbs plus the starting weight of the machine. Very inspirational as I am going to train legs today.
    thanks but the machine is at an angle so it's far from 630 lbs in actual weight. To give you some perspective, the best 20 rep free squat i've ever done was with 315... that was hell. I collapsed for like 5 minutes after that
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

I just started doing some 20 rep sets when I was dieting for the show. Man 225 was killing me. 315 for twenty is very impressive.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

i thought it was ok, until i saw a buddy of mine do 405 for 23. I wanted to go cry
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed
    thanks but the machine is at an angle so it's far from 630 lbs in actual weight. To give you some perspective, the best 20 rep free squat i've ever done was with 315... that was hell. I collapsed for like 5 minutes after that
    LOL I would have taken credit for the 630+lb . "Looking" super strong is just as good. I once made it to 20 reps at 225 but I stopped squatting for a few months using leg presses as a substitute. I was leg pressing "700 lbs" . I came back and my squat was a humbling 185 20reps. Gotta get back on top of it to beat those previous numbers!

Zach (hope you don't mind me calling you that for short), the powerlifting roots are evident in your physique. You have an overall thickness that a lot of bodybuilders don't, especially when they have just started competing. Good judgment call on not competing for a while. It's very hard to make improvements when you're dieting and doing a ton of cardo.

It's funny how every type of leg press, hack squat, and squatting machine are different. That's why we hesitate to say we did 5, 6, 7 or whatever plates. You can't compare one to another. The only thing that's the same everywhere is free weights.

20-rep squats are just pure hell. A few times over the last year I have had the roughest workouts using just 225 and doing three sets of 20-rep squats with no more than 2 minutes rest between.

The first one isn't too bad. the second one starts to really suck around rep 12-14, and the last set - I stop thinking clearly around the 10th rep and every rep after that seems impossible.

Priest told me he took 315 and did six sets of 30 reps with it a few weeks ago. I can't even imagine toughing that shit out, even if I only had to use 185. Just the endurance factor and all the lactic acid build-up would make it an insane challenge.

Just a random pic here Hany Rambod sent me - Jeff Dwelle from Texas, who used to compete in non-tested shows and now does natural ones. He won a big regional tested event a few weeks ago. I think he looks incredible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

great quads.

Look at that wife of yours. You must have a mountain of coke Ron. haha

Great quads, tiny joints, and a small waist. Not a combination you see every day.

Page 5 of 8694 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast