Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 9124 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Great quads, tiny joints, and a small waist. Not a combination you see every day.

Coke as in cocaine?

That's one thing I never tried - and glad I didn't. I know too many guys that got hooked on it and lost pretty much everything.

When I think of 20 rep squats, I always remember Dr Ken and his 400 for 23 at 160 pounds at 50+ I believe. Of course he's been doing high rep squats his whole life. When I do them regularly I find myself in my best aerobic condition (better than running).
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

I had no idea Leistner ever did that - I bow down to that, DAMN!

Here's a project - how many of you have a pic with Cutler? I bet a few of you do - the guy is always on the road posing somewhere. I actually got to share a pump-up room with him when he posed at the 2005 New England and had to oil his back - you know he can't reach that!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is mine from 05 Nationals. Our wives wanted to go workout so we went to pump up and see how we were looking the morning of Nationals.
    We pumped up and started posing...Out of no where Jay Cutler walks by, I stop and say "you're next".........he says ok... and strips down.....he later told us to send them to him and he would sign and send back....I'm the little man on the end.

I've posted this before, but I'll put it up again just for some fun, it's my girlfriend Deanne at the 2006 CBBF Fitness and Figure Nationals.

Currently: PowerBuilding

This thread is really taking off. Some great pictures on here thus far.

Great pics! Keep them coming.

That's why this thread was # 1 on Mayhem for a very long time.

RBW, you competed in the Nats last year? How did you do?

Big Poppa, you are also a very lucky man!

Ron it's great that you are posting on here and talking with us guys. I certainly am not too proud to ask questions. I know when I ask you for advice you could give me some tools to help me get better. Thanks for mixing it up with us regular guys.

You are very welcome, Zach. I wish there had been an Internet when I was starting out and getting into competition (first show was in March 1989). Solid info was so hard to come by back then and you had no access to the top athletes unless you lived in Venice.

No doubt if not for advice in MD and pro shows play on bodybuilding.com I would of be clueless when I stepped on stage.

Dude, at my first show, I had no idea that there was such a thing as Pro Tan. I went to a tanning bed twice before the show and was white as a ghost. I was backstage and wondered what the hell these guys had put on to get so damn dark.

And diet - I was so, so clueless. I didn't do any cardio for my first few shows, which was probably for the best. I was pretty scrawny and would have just lost muscle. Oh, what a metabolism I had back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by RBW
    Here is mine from 05 Nationals. Our wives wanted to go workout so we went to pump up and see how we were looking the morning of Nationals.
    We pumped up and started posing...Out of no where Jay Cutler walks by, I stop and say "you're next".........he says ok... and strips down.....he later told us to send them to him and he would sign and send back....I'm the little man on the end.
    RBW,

OMG, Cutler is HUGE!! The Nationals, was that a week or two after the Olympia??

Ron- 2005 jr usa 1st, lightweight
    2005 Nationals 8th, welterweight
    2006 North Americans 5th, middleweight

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Dude, at my first show, I had no idea that there was such a thing as Pro Tan. I went to a tanning bed twice before the show and was white as a ghost. I was backstage and wondered what the hell these guys had put on to get so damn dark.

And diet - I was so, so clueless. I didn't do any cardio for my first few shows, which was probably for the best. I was pretty scrawny and would have just lost muscle. Oh, what a metabolism I had back in the day!
    Well thanks to MD I learned what Jan Tana was and as you can see I got really dark.

When I started a lot of bb's were still using this crap called Dye-O-Derm - which often had a greenish tint to it!

Even at my last show, I screwed up and wasn't dark enough - this was 4 coats of Pro Tan on top of a good base tan. Judges told me if I had been darker and a bit harder, I could have won.

Page 6 of 9124 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast