Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 8386 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Quote Originally Posted by egoatdoor
    Ron and Miguel, you both have something in common with Markus Ruhl...small triceps. Life can't be all bad!

Miguel, I've had the same elbow pain with skullcrushers and can no longer do them. Have you tried lying dumbell extensions( its like a skullcrusher, but using dumbbells)? I found them to be very effective and I do not have any elbow pain.

What´s up egoatdoor? Thanks for trying to help! I´ve tryed these too and they are impossible to perform as well.
    The only way I can use dumbells or barbells extensions is on a 45 degrees incline bench. And I only able to do it if I let my elbows free to go out to the sides.
    But sometimes my elbows get sore or inflamated, I can only perform cable pushdowns...

But I still think that I prefer elbow pain instead of shoulder pain.
    Member of Probiotica Team www.propremiumline.com

Which pain is worst? Hmm - I've had pretty much all kinds, and I think lower back injuries suck the most. There were times when it took me 10 minutes to put my pants on, and others when my wife had to put my shoes and socks on for me. I felt like I was 100 years old!

More pics - the shakes I make every day: Janet's 2 meal replacement shakes, my 2, and our 2 post workout shakes. Then you see our kitchen cabinets and 'bar drawer.'

Last pic is the only variation of skull crushers I can do, and only once in a while when my elbows are feeling okay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more - a couple pics of Marisa's first season ever playing softball this past spring, then both kids on the last day of school in June. Marisa already has a little triceps, despite her insisting she never wants muscles like mommy.

Last ones for tonight - off to martial arts for sparring night, where I beat and get beaten.

ron, it looks like you did pretty darned good for yourself!!! janet is just beautiful!!! and that transformation.....that was just awesome. it takes a special kind of person to do what she did. give the woman a big pat on the back!

Thanks Melissa, she is one of a kind. I see so many wives (and husbands, for that matter) that stop caring about the way they look after a while and just let themselves go. Janet keeps getting better and better. I thank God for having her in my life and could not imagine my life without her.

Hey Ron,
    Just wondering, could you tell us women how Janet manages to fit in workouts in her busy days, and what a typical day of meals is for her? She seems to be able to keep her bodyfat low year-round. This is my biggest struggle- to stick to my diet w/o a contest date approaching!

Jen, to quote Janet, "I use my time wisely."

Typical day of eating and so on.

Up at 5:15, eats breakfast egg whites and whole-wheat English muffin, coffee.

Around 9:30, has a protein shake.

OUt of work at 11, home and has protein bar, coffee.

Trains from about 11:45-1 (weights and cardio) has post workout shake with whey protein and maltodextrin.

About 2:30-300, has big solid meal of lean protein and moderate carbs. Often it will be a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun, snap peas, maybe a Power Crunch bar.

Eats one more time at around 6 or so, lean protein and veggies. Personally, I could never get by on so little 'real food.' I wish she wouldn't have so many shakes and bars, but she is very busy with work and the kids. I help with all the driving, but there is a lot. Kids go to different schools, karate, gymnastics, swimming, softball, cheerleading and so on.

Beach Body

lookin pretty good ron you and your wife keep it up

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

Ron you and Janet should consider putting together a How to live the lifstyle book for couples. where you share ideas on training, diet, support and how to maintain a succesful relationship and family. Just a thought. Either way you guys are an insperation.

Thanks - as far as a couples book, I really don't think I'm the one to write that, but it was a good suggestion.

More pics from this past summer.

Actually, that first pic was taken at the Arnold Classic back in March.

Still getting through the summer pics. My fellow East Coast bb's know how precious summer can be - in Massachusetts it only lasts two months.

More - all the contest shots are from the 2005 New England.

And this ought to do it for today - I have overloaded this thread with pics!

Her giving you the finger is a classic!
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Her giving you the finger is a classic!
    Where is that one?

Hey Ron,

It's El_Animal from MM. I missed your thread and FINALLY got my account activation email (you might want to talk to some one about that)

Page 9 of 8386 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast