Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Daily Pump Pics

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    I broke down this afternoon. I know a 12 year old that may not make it through the weekend (cancer), my grandmother is in the hospital, and then this came on the news.
    I'm a pretty positive person but I reached a limit today.
    I hear you - there is only so much bad news you can take at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    You've put on some serious mass since the last time we saw you!

Quote Originally Posted by SVT03DAL View Post
    There's NOTHING human about pieces of filth that commit acts such as this.
    Things like this really make you wonder - are humans truly capable of this level of evil all on their own, or does some type of outside evil force/energy/spirit have some degree of influence???

I used to occasionally go on a web site with real pics of murder victims called rotten.com. Then one day I saw a photo of a 4-year-old boy whose jaw had been sawed off in Central America by soldiers in front of his mother. Never went to that site again and years later I still can't get that image out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    Guess what motherfucker I love my Zack Khan and I hate anyone that talks shit about him...so here's what I'm doing. Next vacation I get I'm coming down to Alabama...I will literally go all over the state going up to every person I see and saying the word "meatrocket." If they remotely look like they know what I'm talking about they're getting a quick upper cut to the face. When I do find you I may feel bad for punching random people in the face, but it will make for a funny story for all involved years down the road.
    LMAO BRING IT BITTTTCH! Fuck Zack Kahn!!
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

My arm workout from today...best pump ever (real talk).

12-14-12 Arms

Underhand Pressdowns/Machine Extensions - 2 second squeezes on pressdowns
    120x10/75x15
    120x10/75x12
    120x10/75x12
    120x10/75x10 *DS* 50x15 partials

Pronated Kickbacks/Incline EZ Skullcrushers - Kickbacks were single arm. Skulls were brought behind head for stretch
    20x10/70x10
    20x10/70x10
    20x10/70x8
    20x10/70x6

DB Hammer Curls/MachineSeated Curls - Hammers were done both arms. Machine curls were done alternating with a 1 second squeeze.
    40x10/50x10
    40x10/50x10
    40x10/40x10
    40x10/40x10+15 partials

EZ Curls/BB Reverse Curls - 3 second negatives on EZ curls.
    70x8/45x15
    70x6/45x15
    70x6/45x12
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/

PM me if you have any questions!

Bro Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Things like this really make you wonder - are humans truly capable of this level of evil all on their own, or does some type of outside evil force/energy/spirit have some degree of influence???

I used to occasionally go on a web site with real pics of murder victims called rotten.com. Then one day I saw a photo of a 4-year-old boy whose jaw had been sawed off in Central America by soldiers in front of his mother. Never went to that site again and years later I still can't get that image out of my head.
    As a CLI, I have worked at some State Attorney's Offices around Florida and been involved in some gruesome cases where I had to look through some of the most disturbing photos of women who were raped and murdered. I will never get these images out of my head. I'm talking zoomed in pics of disgusting wounds with maggots and all types of autopsy pics where the bodies are all sawed into pieces. It sucks that I will have to see these kinds of pics for the rest of my legal career, but I actually took a class that involved this issue and how to deal with it. Essentially, it is best to accept it but also distance yourself from the actual victim and their situation as much as possible or it can eat away at you and make you worry and fear it will happen to you.

The news of the shooting was def the most terrible thing since 9-11. Just unimaginable. So many things to say but I'm typing from my iPhone as usual. So sad for obviously the kids and parents. My thoughts are also with the firefighters and police who had to see all those children like that. Since I've been a firefighter I've been fortunate as I've seen ALOT of death but only one tragic incident involving a small child. Definitely tough on those guys. My little girl is only 6 months old and at times I've wanted to ram my head against the wall while taking care of her but I tell you what, I couldn't wait to get through that door when I got home today and pick her up and kiss those fat cheeks!

One more thing, I know it won't happen but I feel that we should go back to the old days of like public hangings or something. Punishment for crime just isnt strong enough. Hell you can murder someone and be out in 20 years sometimes. These little depressed emo motherfuckers just aren't worried about life in prison or death by lethal injection. I believe they may think different if they knew they would be hung in the middle of town square infront of everyone the following week. On top of that, make it to where it's mandatory that between the ages of 14-18 you're required to go watch so you know WTF will happen if you want to THINK ABOUT getting crazy. Just my 2 cents...I mean the world; society or whatever just continues to get worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    As a CLI, I have worked at some State Attorney's Offices around Florida and been involved in some gruesome cases where I had to look through some of the most disturbing photos of women who were raped and murdered. I will never get these images out of my head. I'm talking zoomed in pics of disgusting wounds with maggots and all types of autopsy pics where the bodies are all sawed into pieces. It sucks that I will have to see these kinds of pics for the rest of my legal career, but I actually took a class that involved this issue and how to deal with it. Essentially, it is best to accept it but also distance yourself from the actual victim and their situation as much as possible or it can eat away at you and make you worry and fear it will happen to you.
    This is true, Ive seen plenty of gruesome shit but my mind just somehow has the ability to forget it or let it go very quickly. I've worked cardiac arrest and then went right back to the station and ate lunch or dinner so many times I can't keep count.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    This is true, Ive seen plenty of gruesome shit but my mind just somehow has the ability to forget it or let it go very quickly. I've worked cardiac arrest and then went right back to the station and ate lunch or dinner so many times I can't keep count.
    Me being forced to kill a calf at 10yrs old by my exe step dad did that to me. Like an immediate change looking back. Sucked to do but afterwards there was a big change as far as sensitivity goes.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Atlas

BAM 30-45min post arm workout lol
    mm183.jpg
    Last edited by B-Neva; December 14th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Strength is coming back and he physique is starting to show the fruits of this labor in regards to my cut. Down from 255 lbs to 215 lbs. Strength was bad after I took the weeks off post op but now I'm gaining it back and muscles seem bigger/fuller.130s for 5 slow and full reps on flat bench today. I'll post a progress pic soon

As for those sad about the shootings - bmc needs to come in here and cheer you up with some fat asses!

^^ I don't think fat asses will make a difference
    "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    You've put on some serious mass since the last time we saw you!
    thx , just upgrade my eating and trainings all the time , next thing what I try will be real hit program , watch what happens

Awesome workout tonight

Hit a small Pr on flat press

120x5,5
    150x5
    100x8,8,8

Incline BB
    225x8,8,8,8

and some various tricep exercises. Today was my power session, but I used a pause on all repititions here and maximal drive through the contraction. Size is starting to come, but as always my strength comes the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    LMAO BRING IT BITTTTCH! Fuck Zack Kahn!!

You just crossed a serious line my friend...I'm taking the 6:50 pm flight down to Binghamton-Shuttlesworth airport thanks to that little comment!!! See you soon.
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

I was reading the comments on the shooting. Its really hard to take in. I've avoided looking at the coverage as theres no real point to seeing it. It is a travesty - on all levels. I think we should try to avoid politics and recrimination and approach this as the doings of one highly malfunctioning human being. Until we find a way to identify and stop these individuals before they commit these acts, we're at risk. Having said that, killing little kids on a mass scale makes him worse than Manson in my book.

Atlas

Page 5552 of 8801 FirstFirst ... 45525052545255025542554355445545554655475548554955505551555255535554555555565557555855595560556155625602565260526552 ... LastLast