Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bodybuilding Legends Podcast - 1 Year Anniversary

Default Bodybuilding Legends Podcast - 1 Year Anniversary

I put together a special edition of the Bodybuilding Legends Podcast this week to celebrate the one year anniversary of the podcast (the first show aired on July 5th, 2017). Included in this special episode is excerpts from interviews with Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors author Randy Roach, Pumping Iron author Charles Gaines, Roger Callard, Dorian Yates, Lee Haney, former IFBB Head Judge Roger Schwab, Danny Padilla, Roy Callender and former IFBB Judge Winston Roberts (RIP)
    - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/t...cial-part-one/
    Attached Images Attached Images

gongratulasions natural O .
    I have much respect for you for what you do of the sport .We can always trust in you to bring good moraLE and great insights and you are very well read on the ifbb history .
    But when is there a new 60 minute legend interview show coming out ?
    Those are so good . get mike o hearn or probably the biggest name out there victor richards on -..

keep up all the good work john , we are enjoiong youre content.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Thank you a.j.. Do you mean the video interviews? I just posted one with John Terilli about a week ago and I'll have Part Two of that interview coming up probably next week. After that, I'll have the Lee Labrada video interview coming up.

This is great news! Have to catch up on some I missed..

John Terrilli trained at Natural Physique centre on occasion in NY, Bob Fuchs gym in east village.. saw him a few times as I was training there also when I first started out back in '84..

Time to catch up on your shows John!

Thanks a bunch for the content!
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Barbarian

Keep up the good work John, you are doing a great job documenting the stories of the great bodybuilders. Many of these guys we only ever saw in magazines back in the day and never heard them speaking on video. Its good to hear their voices and see how their personalities match up to their magazine personas.

Your aniversary show looks very interesting, looking forward to hearing from Randy Roach.

Nice. Should be another great show!!
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    I put together a special edition of the Bodybuilding Legends Podcast this week to celebrate the one year anniversary of the podcast (the first show aired on July 5th, 2017). Included in this special episode is excerpts from interviews with Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors author Randy Roach, Pumping Iron author Charles Gaines, Roger Callard, Dorian Yates, Lee Haney, former IFBB Head Judge Roger Schwab, Danny Padilla, Roy Callender and former IFBB Judge Winston Roberts (RIP)
    - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/t...cial-part-one/
    congrats John, great job on the podcast

Awesome mate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    This is great news! Have to catch up on some I missed..

John Terrilli trained at Natural Physique centre on occasion in NY, Bob Fuchs gym in east village.. saw him a few times as I was training there also when I first started out back in '84..

Time to catch up on your shows John!

Thanks a bunch for the content!
    Thank you! Yes, I have a 2 part interview with John Terilli. I put up part one a couple weeks ago and part two should be up in another week. Lee Labrada will be next so that will be a great video interview as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Keep up the good work John, you are doing a great job documenting the stories of the great bodybuilders. Many of these guys we only ever saw in magazines back in the day and never heard them speaking on video. Its good to hear their voices and see how their personalities match up to their magazine personas.

Your aniversary show looks very interesting, looking forward to hearing from Randy Roach.
    Thanks a lot! The Anniversary show was fun to put together. I really liked my interview with Charles Gaines, the author of Pumping Iron, because he gave so many insights about Arnold. He met Arnold way back in 1972 and he could see that he would be a big star one day after meeting him. I also enjoyed the interview with Dorian and Danny Padilla as well as the interview with Roger Schwab, the head judge of the 1981 Mr. Olympia, where we analyzed the judges scoresheets for that contest.