Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I guess you can do the legs

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    For some reason, some people think they are different things. And yes, while you get implants in an aesthetic surgery center in an operating room, the Synthol gets it on any asshole webs and runs the risk of getting a big infection.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Juggernaut

More oil than the Permian basin. Kinic will be creaming his pants

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    What do think of the idea going around: more gear = less training required
    99% of the people that believe this cant make top 5 at pro qualifier. The 1% is those with above average genetics for BB and are just lazy.

• Dr. Nidal (Nick) Masri

In 2010, a former Miss Argentina became a victim of plastic surgery death after complications arose in her buttocks augmentation surgery.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mearsy View Post
    Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

What don't the current bodybuilders train as hard as guys 20, 30, 4p years ago but yet they are bigger.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    99% of the people that believe this cant make top 5 at pro qualifier. The 1% is those with above average genetics for BB and are just lazy.
    Every decade guys get bigger, the training has not changed that much since the 1970's .......volume versus hit training.

Bodybuilding has a large component of chemical warfare. Why is nobody training like Dorian or Arnold yet there much bigger quys today?

Yes to make it you must do everything and have talent but without drugs mosts guys look like swimmers at best.

There is no bodybuilding without drugs so it is not natural just like an implant is not natural.

Some people lose track of this reality. The whole game of bodybuilding is a cosmetic exercise. Why are some cosmetic methods more nobel than others?

Every decade guys get bigger, the training has not changed that much since the 1970's .......volume versus hit training.

Bodybuilding has a large component of chemical warfare. Why is nobody training like Dorian or Arnold yet there much bigger quys today?

Yes to make it you must do everything and have talent but without drugs mosts guys look like swimmers at best.

There is no bodybuilding without drugs so it is not natural just like an implant is not natural.

Some people lose track of this reality. The whole game of bodybuilding is a cosmetic exercise. Why are some cosmetic methods more nobel than others?
    This is assuming that you know how every BB'er trains, I would use just the UK guys as examples, JP, Luke & Hollingshead all train very intense with huge weights are a very heavily muscled but I doubt they have the genetics Ronnie did. If Lockett trained like these guys he might be the next Ronnie but I think he is ok with doing what he wants and not pushing the envelope when it comes to training. This also assumes that we know what dosages guys are taking their are way to many unknown factors but I bet the guy in the gym that believes dosages over training will never go pro (i.e. Bostin Loyd)

I have known a LOT of assisted bodybuilders over the years, and I can attest to the fact that 90% of the time, the guys using the absolute most shit were the ones with shit to average genetics. I've seen guys with blessed genetics blow up on as little as 500mg total gear a week.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I would not let a Pro with all that oil on stage. It makes a mockery of the sport.
    Bingo!

What don't the current bodybuilders train as hard as guys 20, 30, 4p years ago but yet they are bigger.
    Anyone got any video examples of high caliber bb'ers NOT training hard? Everything I have seen from the top guys has impressed me. Of course some more than others...like Dorian, Coleman and more recently Dusty Hanshaw who moves a TON of weight for a lot of reps. But, I have not seen any legit vids of guys who don't train hard. I do think that guys have figured out how to train smarter so they don't end up with a crushed spine at the age of 45, which is what I think about when I see Hanshaw loading his spine so regularly. But, I still see them training hard.

Bodybuilders nowadays put way more volume in their training then the old school bodybuilders.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Barbarian

In general every decade the bodybuilding majority get bigger. There are outliers like Ronnie but as Levrone said he weighed 225lbs on his Olympia debut but in his comeback he had to be 250+ just to stand next to todays guys.

Great genetic + gear dosages in the 90's = 225 pound bodybuilders

Great genetics + gear dosages today = 260 pound bodybuilders

The only thing that has changed is the gear dosages

Its a strawman argument to say dosages don't matter because its only about genetics. Great genetics plus increased dosages over the years has created bigger bodybuilders.

Taking gear to be bigger is a cosmetic exercise just like a boob job or platic surgery. Bodybuild8ng is a beauty pagant, more so today than ever in the history of bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    This is assuming that you know how every BB'er trains, I would use just the UK guys as examples, JP, Luke & Hollingshead all train very intense with huge weights are a very heavily muscled but I doubt they have the genetics Ronnie did. If Lockett trained like these guys he might be the next Ronnie but I think he is ok with doing what he wants and not pushing the envelope when it comes to training. This also assumes that we know what dosages guys are taking their are way to many unknown factors but I bet the guy in the gym that believes dosages over training will never go pro (i.e. Bostin Loyd)
    I’ve seen videos of Lockett banging out 4 plate a side incline bench for decent amounts of reps. He trains pretty hard by the looks of it. Works long hours too as a cardiac nurse. Maybe he could step it up? I don’t know. Maybe.

I think the pro league should send out a memo to all the pros stating any obvious seo or implants will be heavily penalised in their placings.

The pro league has already missed their chance to mark down guts or Rhoden and Heath would have been maybe 8th and 3rd respectively.

Still, the side effect of that being overlooked has seriously accelerated the growth of the classic pro class.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I’ve seen videos of Lockett banging out 4 plate a side incline bench for decent amounts of reps. He trains pretty hard by the looks of it. Works long hours too as a cardiac nurse. Maybe he could step it up? I don’t know. Maybe.
    I've never watched him train so going off of rumors which is what I was trying to state is that we never really know. Maybe 4 plates per side is intense for him maybe its not that hard we have no idea but my main point is that guys that believe higher dosages are more important than hard training will never be top pro or maybe even a pro at all

Taking gear to be bigger is a cosmetic exercise just like a boob job or platic surgery. Bodybuild8ng is a beauty pagant, more so today than ever in the history of bodybuilding.
    Not exactly, implants or SEO are not muscle tissue. The gear helps muscle gain and fat loss, which is the original goal of competitive bodybuilding.

Undoubtedly, bodybuilding is a beauty contest, it is quite obvious. But it has certain differences with a Miss Universe contest.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

plastic is the same a natural hormone in your body........idiot

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast