Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derek Lunsford confident with reason to be

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Come on man. Invoking two examples of all timers at peak moments for this dude is jumping the gun. Pump the brakes a little.
    I said almost...and FEEL THE HYPE!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Lunsford is going to be good! Very good! He will get that 212 title
    I think he will find strong competition in Nicolas.

Quote Originally Posted by darn door View Post
    Social media pictures mean nothing. He looks great but I'm not counting on him leapfrogging over David, Jose, Ahmad and Flex just based on those pictures. Not saying it's impossible, but I think there's a strong chance you will all be disappointed on the day of the show. Think of how many times someone has posted a bunch of pictures online where they look crazy, everyone thinks they will win, and it ends up being a different story when you see them next to their competition under stage lighting.
    Your opinion sound very reasonable.
    Derrick has super proportions, great back and amazing FDB, but he has a lot of new muscle added which is not dense and while he looked great at last 212 O and looks amazing in this Instagram pictures in which he is pumped and in great lights, this new muscle that he has will not transfer to the stage in hardness, graininess, dryness, granite like look and deep separation that Chopan has, that Flex has, that Jose and Henry has.
    He doesn't have the many years of hard training, dieting, hevy weights that were moved by the muscles of the Flex, Henry, Jose and Chopan.
    It is like a 20 years olds at the gyms on there first or second ehnanced suplement regime standin next to the few serious competitors at the gym with 10-12 years of enhanced supplement regimes and all this years of eating, traning like beasts and moving bilions of pounds of iron shows in their physique next to the young new muscle 20 years old that has great potential and you know that after 5 years of heavy training will look amazing and better then the veteran, but not today.
    He will get there and his time will come and he can be top 3 this year, maybe even take 2nd, but not seeing him taking it all in 2018 O.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Winning or coming top 3 doesn't really change anything because the most impressive thing about Lunsford has been his transformation since 2015. The year on year improvement has been incredible.

If it continues, even at a slower rate he'll soon blow past the 212 guys.

A post shared by Derek Lunsford (@mrusa2017) on

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Winning or coming top 3 doesn't really change anything because the most impressive thing about Lunsford has been his transformation since 2015. The year on year improvement has been incredible.

Agreed
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post

A post shared by Derek Lunsford (@mrusa2017) on

This his progress is amazing

I stand by what I said at mine and Ron’s Olympia wrap-up about Derek.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123