Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is the push to legalize steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    If cigarettes did not exist before today they would never be legalised.
    Chris Rock said this about the history of tobacco :

" Tobacco was first grown and sold by Sir Walter Raleigh and became a huge cash crop.
    Now if the Johnson's from Mississippi sold it first, you'd get 20 years for a pack of camels."
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Steroids are legal, go to a wellness clinic and get a Dr. to prescribe them for you.

Too much stupid stigma around steroids.

Roid rage, small dick, causes heart problems regardless of dosage. Meatheads only take them.

These other drugs -including alcohol- are used by the masses and as leisure. They don't improve you.

You'd need a profound, popular person to advocate for them like the Rock, but he's not going to throw away his career and be a martyr, even though he's already filthy rich.

Oh Yea, and oh don't forget the children! Never mind teens getting drunk at high school parties or drugs being sold or narcotics being sold in high school.

If they had ever shrunk my penis at any point, I would have quit them for good. Real talk.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    Steroids are legal, go to a wellness clinic and get a Dr. to prescribe them for you.
    Not anymore, you can get it at the gym you train at.. no need to go outside looking for drugs. One stop shop right inside gym.. no lie.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

I'm sure that's the exact doseage currently used by most hardcore bodybuilders
    in the words of Judge Judy ; " Don't piss on my leg and try to convince me it's raining."

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    If they had ever shrunk my penis at any point, I would have quit them for good. Real talk.
    Timeless wisdom !
    Fuk legal and health concerns when a working Johnson is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Not anymore, you can get it at the gym you train at.. no need to go outside looking for drugs. One stop shop right inside gym.. no lie.
    I'm glad to see this and used prescribed TRT (Androgel) for many years myself.
    I quit a couple years ago and don't feel any worse, only a bit older, but wtf, I'm 60 now .

But c'mon we all know TRT level use isn't the real issue on drug use in hardcore bodybuilding.

I've been around bodybuilding now for over 40 years and met plenty of wonderful people.
    I don't think any bodybuilders are immoral or dumb for using whatever drugs they choose.
    The main concern of my OP topic thread is based on the legal risks involved with using these drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    As funny as that is, it does illustrate an excellent point. BIG muscles alone don't always make the best physique

On a serious note, I've decided to devote more attention in being an POSITIVE fan of classic physique CPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    in the words of Judge Judy ; " Don't piss on my leg and try to convince me it's raining."
    Howard, if you have the bottle and are self administering the cops arnt going to see how much you use, think

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Howard, if you have the bottle and are self administering the cops arnt going to see how much you use, think

I agree.

Every time I make a steroid topic thread, I regret it.
    Why?
    It's complete lesson in futility. Nothing will change and I end up sounding like a natural contest zealot.
    Reminds me of some dates gone bad in my younger days.
    It quickly becomes obvious she had no interest in getting busy with me.
    Her sexual attraction towards me isn't going to change regardless of what I say.

To be honest, I'm a real fan of the top classic physique pros.
    I agree with the ht/wt ratio concept and the emphasis on shape and conditioning.
    Now, if they start wearing vintage era posing trunks, it will be the ultimate division.

FYI, no, I really don't care if CPD use drugs , so long as it's judged via classic criteria.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123