Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO ONE has matched these front Proportions... and DON't ARGUE with me!

Default NO ONE has matched these front Proportions... and DON't ARGUE with me!

Because I am right...

From the front no one has beaten this form when Dilliet was as his BEST... (not even Ronnie)...

Barbarian

Posing is better when he isn't taking diuretics................

Disagree, sorry many have

What's with the don't even argue with me stuff? In a subjective sport? Good luck with that. I disagree by the way. Try checking out Orville Burke RIP.

Sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    Disagree, sorry many have
    Disagree, no one in the history of this sport has ever looked so cartoonish: tall, small head, huge muscles, small wrists, long limbs and somehow lanky. Literally like a cartoon character, not to mention the fact that Paul is naturally a slim guy, not a buff or big boned one.

Interestingly, lol, he does not make a single pose from back.

What is demonstrated with Dillet is that being a great competitor is much more than take drugs and developing freaks muscles. He could certainly have been the greatest champion in the gym or social networks.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by austintex2015 View Post
    Because I am right...

From the front no one has beaten this form when Dilliet was as his BEST... (not even Ronnie)...
    I think that 2003 Ronnie looks bigger, more freaky, more separated and more heavily muscled that Dillet here...
    Dillet is pretty amazing here also.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Paul Dillett and Victor Richard were the two most impressive bbers I have ever seen in person. Paul looked like a CGI creation. He guest posed at the 98 Ohio at 4 weeks out from the O and he looked like he would have pushed Ronnie from the front and side poses had he not dropped out of the show. He was that good. FYI...he posed literally for like 3minutes and looked like he was going to pass out
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Paul Dillett and Victor Richard were the two most impressive bbers I have ever seen in person. Paul looked like a CGI creation. He guest posed at the 98 Ohio at 4 weeks out from the O and he looked like he would have pushed Ronnie from the front and side poses had he not dropped out of the show. He was that good. FYI...he posed literally for like 3minutes and looked like he was going to pass out
    That night with him and Cormier was a fun night....even though I was in Ohio.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Dillett had the craziest shoulder width I think I’d ever seen.

I used to speak to him fairly regularly around 2006-2008. Nice guy, We both had ladies who had black hair and were schoolteachers! Random huh.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Interestingly, lol, he does not make a single pose from back.

What is demonstrated with Dillet is that being a great competitor is much more than take drugs and developing freaks muscles. He could certainly have been the greatest champion in the gym or social networks.
    My point is that from the FRONT... this guy was the freakiest!

I should have clarified my post... about freaky.

big Paul jurassaic Dillet is one of the top 5 freaks of all time from the front
    Dillet,Nasser,Winklar,Arnold,Ferrigno all freaks from the front ..
    when you are about to kill someone are you showing your back or your front?...

big Paul had true width, not just oiled delts.. same with Jay Cutler... monsters from the front

big Paul said fuck the back.. i'll place top 3 at the Arnold and top 5 at the Olympia just using the front..
    Paul took shits bigger than Shawn Ray which is why he always looked like he was about to pass out on stage..
    iritable bowl syndrome coupled with diaretics yet Paul still pushed forward to dwarf everyone except Nasser El Sonbatty

imagine a competition where you had Arnold,Ferrigno,Dillet,Nasser,Winklar,Wolf all at there best from the front

if you said if you could look like anyone i would take Dillet over any Mr Olympia minus Arnold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast