Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drug-Like Gains for Drug-Free Bodybuilders

Default Drug-Like Gains for Drug-Free Bodybuilders

There are some very good training and nutritional concepts presented in this article.
    BUT, assuming good gains = drug-like gains is hype.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Barbarian

this!what i use is mix all this in the same workout,1st exersice heavy weights,slow reps,long rest.2nd and 3rd moderate weights,speed and rest and 4th light weight,high reps,minimal rest...
    as for exersice selection week 1 all barbells,week 2 all dumbells,week 3 cables and machines.i only use intesity tecniques like drop,rest pause,supersets at week 3!
    that way iam always fresh and no overuse injuries,downside is progresive overload is slow because you practice each lift only 1 or 2 days per month.but i dont think any program can give you such good results as drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    this!what i use is mix all this in the same workout,1st exersice heavy weights,slow reps,long rest.2nd and 3rd moderate weights,speed and rest and 4th light weight,high reps,minimal rest...
    as for exersice selection week 1 all barbells,week 2 all dumbells,week 3 cables and machines.i only use intesity tecniques like drop,rest pause,supersets at week 3!
    that way iam always fresh and no overuse injuries,downside is progresive overload is slow because you practice each lift only 1 or 2 days per month.but i dont think any program can give you such good results as drugs.
    That is a good program, the most important thing is that each one develops his own program through research, knowledge and experimentation.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

BCAA’s are a waste of money. No studies show they are effective or beneficial. It’s just expensive flavored water. Most of the supps are a waste besides whey, beta Alanine and creatine.

BCAA are great with EEA intraworkout

Drug like gains naturally is bullshit. The reason people use drugs is that they work, period. As far as the training insight - the principles are sound but everyone is different and the only truly effective routine for someone is what they compile over time through experience, research, trial and error, and consistent adjustment and adaptation as the body and surrounding environmental conditions will evolve over time.

Barbarian

bcaas during training is something i always use.Beti and Bestia are right,programs development is individual thing,at least for us who train alone.
    if i had the money i would certainly hire neil hill or someone high end coach,
    but i strugle at the time finacianly so only if i win the lottery.